Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Hot Spot & Itch Relief Shampoo
Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Hot Spot & Itch Relief Shampoo helps relieve dry, itchy skin. Active ingredients lidocaine and hydro-cortisone provide quick relief to affected areas and help reduce the urge to itch, bite, or gnaw at affected areas. Formulated with oatmeal and aloe vera to soothe, moisturize, and promote healing.
- Shampoo relieves skin conditions and hot spots. Common causes are weakened immune system, allergies and insect bites.
- Symptoms of these conditions are itchy, swollen, redness, warm/hot to the touch, moist, bloody and sometimes pus.
- Colloidal Oatmeal, Aloe Vera, Lidocaine and Hydrocortisone moisturize and protect the skin.
- It rebuilds the epidermal layer of skin. Itching, redness and swelling will reduce.
- Discourages the urge to lick, bite or gnaw at affected areas
Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. If irritation develops, discontinue use and consult your veterinarian.
Purified Water, Coconut Oil Based Cleansers, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Lidocaine Hci, Colloidal Oatmeal Usp, Dmdm-Hydantoin, Hydrocortisone, Lactic Acid, Fragrance, Wheat Germ Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, Aloe Vera, Carmel Color