- Guaranteed Analysis
- Feeding Guide
- Delivery / Self-Collection
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
FOR ALL BREEDS AND LIFE STAGES
Dogs are not only capable of eating the foods of their ancestors, they actually require it for peak health.
Loaded with nourishing meat protein, ACANA Prairie Poultry features free-run chicken and turkey plus whole nest-laid eggs, delivered FRESH or RAW daily in WholePrey ratios, from local prairie farms. Free of high-glycemic carbohydrates,
ACANA Classics feature low-glycemic and locally grown steel-cut oats that help promote stable blood sugar and peak physical conditioning.
Prepared in our award-winning NorthStar kitchens with fresh, trusted and regional ingredients, we think you'll love ACANA. More importantly, we think your dog will too!
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MEAT
Modern dogs are built like their ancestors and we believe they should eat like them too. In nature there are no food supplements, and dogs and wolves derive their nutritional needs by consuming whole prey animals; muscle meat provides protein; liver, kidney and tripe supply vitamins and minerals; bones and cartilage deliver calcium and phosphorus.
How do you know if your dog's food is Biologically Appropriate? It's simple, just answer the three meat questions.
HOW MUCH MEAT?
Entirely free of plant protein concentrates, ACANA Prairie Poultry is loaded with 50% meat up to twice as much as most pet specialty dog foods.
HOW MUCH FRESH MEAT?
1/3 of the meat in ACANA is FRESH, supplying essential nutrients in their most nourishing form, and 2/3 is dried to provide a strong source of meat protein.
HOW MANY MEATS?
ACANA Prairie Poultry features 3 fresh meats in WholePrey ratios that include meat, organs and cartilage to supply nutrients naturally and completely.
Free-run chicken meat, liver, heart, kidney and cartilage, fresh from local farms.
Free-run turkey meat, liver, heart, kidney and cartilage, fresh from local farms.
Nest-laid eggs whole and fresh from local prairie farms.
In nature there are no synthetic supplements, and dogs and wolves derive their nutritional needs by consuming whole prey animals; muscle meat provides protein; liver, kidney and tripe supply vitamins and minerals; bones and cartilage deliver calcium and phosphorus.
ONLY 6 SUPPLEMENTS | NATURAL NUTRIENTS
ACANA Prairie Poultry rich meat and WholePrey inclusions supply nutrients the natural way, limiting supplementation to Vitamins A, B5, D3, E, choline and zinc. Everything else your dog needs is supplied from our ingredients.
CANADA'S BEST AND FRESHEST INGREDIENTS
ACANA Prairie Poultry features a rich variety of ingredients that are raised or fished by people we know and trust, deemed fit for human consumption, and then delivered to our award-winning NorthStar Kitchen fresh or raw!
Chicken meal (25%), steel-cut oats (23%), fresh chicken meat (5%), fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart, kidney) (5%), whole red lentils, whole green peas, whole green lentils, fresh turkey meat (4%), cage-free eggs (4%), chicken fat (4%), whole garbanzo beans, whole yellow peas, whole oats, herring oil (3%), sun-cured alfalfa, lentil fibre, dried brown kelp, fresh pumpkin, fresh butternut squash, fresh parsnips, fresh green kale, fresh spinach, fresh carrots, fresh Red Delicious apples, fresh Bartlett pears, freeze-dried chicken liver (0.1%), salt, fresh cranberries, fresh blueberries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips.
SUPPLEMENTS: VITAMIN A, VITAMIN D3, VITAMIN E, CHOLINE CHLORIDE, ZINC CHELATE, VITAMIN B5.
*Contains mixed tocopherols (a tocopherol rich extract of natural origin- Vitamin E and Rosemary Oil). Also contains the probiotic Enterococcus faecium.
DESIGNED FOR CARNIVORES
They might look different, but your dog shares his anatomy with the grey wolf, which means he's evolved as a carnivore and adapted for a diet rich in meat, protein, and fat.
Based on this biological fact, and to produce a nutritional analysis that mirrors the diet Mother Nature would provide for your dog, ACANA features richly nourishing proteins and fats.
Crude protein (min.) 29 %
Fat content (min.) 17 %
Crude ash (max.) 7.5 %
Crude fibre (max.) 5 %
Moisture (max.) 12 %
Calcium (min.) 1.3 %
Phosphorus (min.) 1.0 %
Omega-6 fatty acids (min.) 2.6 %
Omega-3 fatty acids (min.) 0.5 %
DHA (min.) 0.1 %
EPA (min.) 0.1 %
Glucosamine (min.) 1200 mg/kg
Chondroitin sulfate (min.) 900 mg/kg
Linoleic acid (min.) 2.4 %
Carbohydrate (NFE) 29.5 %
YOUR DOG IS SPECIAL
ACANA benefits dogs of all breeds. Just like you, your dog is unique with feeding requirements that vary with environment, age, and activity. The table below provides a starting point, to be adjusted as needed to maintain optimum weight and peak conditioning. We suggest monitoring your dog's weight and adjusting portions as needed. We recommend feeding twice daily and always keeping fresh, clean water available.
Use a standard 250ml/120g measuring cup. Serve dry or lightly moistened. See your veterinarian regularly. To help maintain freshness, we recommend sealing the bag tightly and storing it in a cool, dry location.
ACANA Prairie Poultry is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
Unique compared to conventional foods, ACANA delivers more calories from protein and fat, and fewer calories from carbohydrates, reducing the risk of obesity and promoting your dog's peak health.
Metabolizable Energy is 3493 kcal/kg (419 kcal per 250ml/120g cup), with 30% from protein, 30% from vegetables and fruits, and 40% from fat.
Our delivery takes 1-5 business days, and our delivery team will contact you via your provided phone contact number for delivery arrangement when your order has been processed.
Please take note that we're closed on every Wednesday, hence there is no delivery on Wednesday.
- Every order will only be processed on Monday - Friday.
- Wednesday order will only be processed on Thursday.
- Weekend order will only be processed on Monday.
There will be a $6 charges for re-delivery.
- Last minute changes of delivery address.
- Wrong delivery address.
- Nobody to receive the order when delivery time slot is confirmed.
For self-collection, our team will notify you via your provided phone contact number when your order is ready for self-collection.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
If you would still like to opt for repacking, we charge $2 per bag repacked.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
Exchange & Return Policy
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its Expiry Date / Damaged Condition Upon Delivery, Delivered of Wrong Item and/or Manufacturer's Defect Item.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original order invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com.
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- Frozen / Chilled products are not exchangeable / returnable due to food safety reasons.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
- We do not provide delivery service for any exchange or return item(s).
- For exchange or return of your purchase to the following address: 238 Balestier Road #01-02 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued for perishable products - food, treats, etc.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Refund is only case by case basis.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us at +65 8798 4392 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy were last updated on 15th March 2021.