- Guaranteed Analysis
- Delivery / Self-Collection
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
ACANA® recipes are thoughtfully crafted from start to finish with delicious, quality ingredients. With a balanced 50/50 split between rich fish ingredients and nutritious fruit, grains and vegetables, ACANA Classics Wild Coast recipe provide your dog with a filling and nutritious meal crafted from simple, wholesome ingredients.
It also includes nutrient-rich ingredients that support three key health benefits, including immune function, healthy digestion, and healthy skin and coat. Feed your dog premium nutrition at a classic price with ACANA Classics Wild Coast recipe.
- Crafted with 50% premium animal ingredients* balanced with 50% wholesome grains, vegetables, fruit and nutrients**.
- Includes antioxidants from fruit & vegetables as well as vitamin C to help support immune function.
- Includes prebiotics & fibre to help support healthy digestion.
- Includes Omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil to help support healthy skin & coat.
- Crafted in the Canada with the world’s finest ingredients.
*Approximate and derived from the unprocessed state of the ingredients.
**We also add essential vitamins and minerals, natural preservatives, probiotics and antioxidants
Herring meal (21%), oat groats (21%), raw whole herring (10%), raw whole hake (8%), fish oil (6%), pork fat (5%), whole red lentils, whole oats (4%), whole peas, whole green lentils, pea starch, whole chickpeas, alfalfa, lentil fibre, calcium carbonate, dried kelp, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole carrots, fresh whole apples, fresh whole pears, fresh whole zucchini, dried chicory root, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh turnip greens, fresh beet greens, whole cranberries, whole blueberries, whole saskatoon berries, turmeric, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips.
ADDITIVES (per kg): Technological additives: 1b306(i) Tocopherol extract from vegetable oils: 308mg, E330 citric acid: 40mg. Sensory additives: Rosemary extract: 105mg. Nutritional additives: 3a890 Choline chloride (choline): 700mg, 3b606 (Zinc: 150mg), 3b406 (Copper: 16.5mg), 3a821 Vitamin B1: 100mg, 3a825i Vitamin B2: 20mg, 3a314 Niacin: 200 mg, 3a841 Calcium-D-Pantothenate: 60mg, 3a831 Vitamin B6: 35mg, 3a316 Folic acid: 7mg, Vitamin B12: 0.2 mg, 3a700 Vitamin E: 375 IU, 3a300 Vitamin C: 0.15mg. Zootechnical additives: 4b1707 Enterococcus faecium DSM 10663/NCIMB 10415: 1 x 109 CFU.
Metabolizable energy is 3493 kcal/kg (419 kcal per 250ml/120 g cup) with calories distributed with 29% from protein, 30% from carbohydrates, and 41% from fat. ACANA Wild Coast is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by FEDIAF for All Life Stages, including growth of all large size dogs (70lbs or more as an adult). Store in a cool, dry place. Not fit for human consumption.
Crude protein 29%
Fat content 17%
Crude ash 7.5%
Crude fibre 5%
Omega-6 fatty acids 2.4%
Omega-3 fatty acids 1.4%
DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) 0.4%
EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) 0.3%
Our delivery takes 1-4 business days, and our delivery team will contact you via your provided phone contact number for delivery arrangement when your order has been processed.
Orders $25 & below - $7.
Orders $25 & above - $4.50.
Free delivery for orders $60 & above.
There will be a $7 charges for re-delivery.
- Last minute changes of delivery address.
- Wrong delivery address.
- Nobody to receive the order when delivery time slot is confirmed.
For condominium address, if our driver cannot access into the building (locked gate or stopped by the security personnel at guard house), it will be deemed as failed delivery attempt and there will be charges for redelivery.
For Frozen / Chilled Products
Please take note that we're closed on every Sunday, hence there is no delivery on Sunday.
- All orders are processed from Monday to Friday except for weekend.
- Weekend order will be processed from Monday.
For self-collection, our team will notify you via your provided phone contact number when your order is ready for self-collection.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
If you would still like to opt for repacking, we charge $2 per bag repacked.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
Exchange & Return Policy
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its Expiry Date / Damaged Condition Upon Delivery, Delivered of Wrong Item and/or Manufacturer's Defect Item.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original order invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com.
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- Frozen / Chilled products are not exchangeable / returnable due to food safety reasons.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
- We do not provide delivery service for any exchange or return item(s).
- For exchange or return of your purchase to the following address: 238 Balestier Road #01-02 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued for perishable products - food, treats, etc.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Refund is only case by case basis.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to email@example.com or WhatsApp us at +65 8798 4392 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy were last updated on 15th March 2021.