ACANA First Feast Kitten Dry Cat Food 1.8kg
- Guaranteed Analysis
- Feeding Guide
- Delivery / Self-Collection
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
ACANA First Feast Kitten Dry Cat Food jumpstart your kitten’s life with food packed with whole animal ingredients. It is crafted to provide everything your kitten needs for peak growth and development.
ACANA First Feast Kitten Dry Cat Food is brimming with free-run chicken and whole herring in WholePrey ratios of meat, organs, cartilage, and bone, providing your kitten with everything they need in order to grow up healthy, happy, and strong, with a delicious flavour that they’ll love.
Make a difference to your kitten's health with ACANA First Feast Kitten Dry Cat Food:
Healthy Skin & Coat Development
Balanced Omega Fatty Acids Support Healthy Skin & A Shiny Coat.
Healthy Muscle & Bone Growth
High-Quality Protein Supports Muscle and Bone Growth & Development.
Eye & Brain Development and Function
Taurine, EPA & DHA are important for the growth and development of healthy cognitive and retinal function.
Small Prey Animal Ingredients and Freeze-Dried Liver Provide a Delicious Taste.
ACANA First Feast Kitten Dry Cat Food is made with quality ingredients that make it a better food choice.
- 70% of meats providing a strong and natural source of essential protein, vitamins, and minerals.
- 1/3 Fresh or Raw Poultry & Fish for a nutrient-dense, delicious food your cat will love.
- 5 animal ingredients in WholePrey Ratio which include Chicken, Herring, Turkey, Eggs and Quail.
Fresh chicken meat (19%), dehydrated chicken meat (13%), dehydrated herring (13%), whole oats, whole peas, chicken fat (7%), whole green lentils, dehydrated turkey meat (5%), whole chickpeas, whole red lentils, raw whole herring (4%), fresh cage-free eggs (4%), pollock oil (2%), lentil fiber, fresh quail (1%), fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart) (1%), chicken cartilage (1%), dried kelp, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole cranberry, fresh whole blueberry. ADDITIVES (per kg) Technological additives: With natural antioxidants. Nutritional additives: Choline chloride: 1200mg, Taurine: 400 mg. Zinc (Zinc chelate of amino acid hydrate): 150 mg, Vitamin B1: 27 mg, Vitamin B2: 10 mg, Niacin: 50 mg, Vitamin B5: 8 mg, Vitamin B6: 6.5mg, Folic acid: 0.75 mg, Biotin: 0.03 mg, Vitamin B12: 0.1 mg, Vitamin A: 750 IU, Vitamin D: 100 IU, Vitamin E: 160 IU, Copper (Copper (II) chelate of amino acid hydrate): 11 mg, L-carnitine: 50 mg, DL-methionine: 99 mg. Zootechnical additives: Enterococcus faecium NCIMB10415: 600x10^6CFU.
• Metabolizable Energy is 3850 kcal/kg (439 kcal per 270ml/114g cup) with calories distributed to support peak conditioning; 38% from protein, 22% from carbohydrates, and 40% from fat. • ACANA First Feast is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by FEDIAF for All Life Stages.
Crude protein 37%
Fat content 18%
Crude ﬁbre 4%
Crude ash 10%
Please visit ACANA official feeding calculator here.
Our delivery takes 1-4 business days, and our delivery team will contact you via your provided phone contact number for delivery arrangement when your order has been processed.
Orders $25 & below - $7.
Orders $25 & above - $4.50.
Free delivery for orders $60 & above.
There will be a $7 charges for re-delivery.
- Last minute changes of delivery address.
- Wrong delivery address.
- Nobody to receive the order when delivery time slot is confirmed.
For condominium address, if our driver cannot access into the building (locked gate or stopped by the security personnel at guard house), it will be deemed as failed delivery attempt and there will be charges for redelivery.
For Frozen / Chilled Products
Please take note that we're closed on every Sunday, hence there is no delivery on Sunday.
- All orders are processed from Monday to Friday except for weekend.
- Weekend order will be processed from Monday.
For self-collection, our team will notify you via your provided phone contact number when your order is ready for self-collection.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
If you would still like to opt for repacking, we charge $2 per bag repacked.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
Exchange & Return Policy
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its Expiry Date / Damaged Condition Upon Delivery, Delivered of Wrong Item and/or Manufacturer's Defect Item.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original order invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com.
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- Frozen / Chilled products are not exchangeable / returnable due to food safety reasons.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
- We do not provide delivery service for any exchange or return item(s).
- For exchange or return of your purchase to the following address: 238 Balestier Road #01-02 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued for perishable products - food, treats, etc.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Refund is only case by case basis.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us at +65 8798 4392 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy were last updated on 15th March 2021.