- Guaranteed Analysis
- Feeding Guide
- Delivery / Self-Collection
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
ADULT DOG (CHICKEN & GREENS)
FOR ALL BREEDS AND LIFE STAGES
Just like his wild cousins, your dog is a carnivore, designed to thrive on whole game and possessing a biological need for a diet rich and varied in fresh whole meats.
That's why we loaded ACANA Adult Dog with free-run chicken, wild-caught flounder, and cage-free eggs farmed or fished in our region by people we know and trust and delivered FRESH or RAW in WholePrey ratios, so they're brimming with goodness and taste.
Free of grains or gluten, ACANA is rich in meat proteins to promote lean muscle mass and peak physical conditioning.
Prepared in our award-winning kitchen from Canadas best and freshest ingredients, Biologically Appropriate ACANA keeps your dog healthy, happy, and strong guaranteed.
Read our ingredients and we think you'll agree!
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MEAT
Modern dogs are built like their ancestors and we believe they should eat like them, too.
How do you know if your dog's food is Biologically Appropriate? It's simple, just answer the three meat questions.
HOW MUCH MEAT?
ACANA Adult Dog is loaded with 60% meat up to twice as much as most pet specialty dog foods.
HOW MUCH FRESH MEAT?
1/3 of the meat in ACANA is FRESH, supplying essential nutrients in their most nourishing form, and 2/3 are dried or oils to provide a strong and natural source of protein.
HOW MANY MEATS?
ACANA for Dogs foods feature fresh meats in WholePrey ratios that include meat, organs, and cartilage or bone to supply nutrients naturally and completely.
Free-run chicken meat, liver, heart, kidney, and cartilage or bone, fresh from prairie farms.
Wild-caught flounder whole and fresh from North Vancouver Island.
In nature there are no synthetic supplements, and dogs and wolves derive their nutritional needs by consuming prey animals; muscle meat provides protein; liver, kidney, and tripe supply vitamins and minerals; and cartilage and bone deliver calcium and phosphorus.
CANADA BEST AND FRESHEST INGREDIENTS
ACANA Adult Dog features an unmatched variety of farm-fresh ingredients that are raised or fished by people we know and trust, and delivered to our award-winning kitchen fresh or raw.
Fresh chicken meat (11%), chicken meal (10%), turkey meal (10%), red lentils, whole green peas (9%), field beans (8%), fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart, kidney) (6%), herring meal (5%), chicken fat (5%), green lentils (5%), whole yellow peas (4%), cage-free eggs (4%), fresh whole flounder (4%), herring oil (3%), sun-cured alfalfa (3%), pea fibre, fresh chicken cartilage (2%), dried brown kelp, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole parsnips, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh mustard greens, fresh turnip greens, fresh whole carrots, fresh Red Delicious apples, fresh Bartlett pears, freeze-dried chicken liver, freeze-dried turkey liver, fresh whole cranberries, fresh whole blueberries, chicory root, turmeric, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rose hips.
SUPPLEMENTS: Zinc chelate. Vitamin E (preservative).
*Contains mixed tocopherols (a tocopherol rich extract of natural origin- Vitamin E and Rosemary Oil). Also contains the probiotic Enterococcus faecium.
DESIGNED FOR CARNIVORES
They might look different, but your dog shares his anatomy with the grey wolf which means he's evolved as a carnivore and adapted for a diet rich in meat, protein, and fat.
Based on this biological fact, and to produce a nutritional analysis that mirrors the diet Mother Nature would provide for your dog, ACANA features richly nourishing proteins and fats.
Crude protein (min.) 29 %
Fat content (min.) 17 %
Crude ash (max.) 7 %
Crude fibres (max.) 5 %
Moisture (max.) 12 %
Calcium (min.) 1.3 %
Phosphorus (min.) 1 %
Omega-6 fatty acids (min.) 2.6 %
Omega-3 fatty acids (min.) 1 %
DHA (min.) 0.3 %
EPA (min.) 0.3 %
Glucosamine (min.) 1200 mg/kg
Chondroitin sulfate (min.) 900 mg/kg
Linoleic acid (min.) 2.4 %
Carbohydrate (NFE) 30 %
YOUR DOG IS SPECIAL
ACANA benefits dogs of every variety. Just like you, your dog is unique with feeding requirements that vary with environment, age, and activity.
The table below provides a starting point, to be adjusted as needed to maintain optimum weight and peak conditioning. We suggest monitoring your dogâs weight and adjusting rations as needed. We recommend feeding twice daily and always keeping fresh, clean water available.
Use a standard 250ml/120g measuring cup. Serve dry or lightly moistened. See your veterinarian regularly. To help maintain freshness, we recommend sealing the bag tightly and storing it in a cool, dry location.
ACANA Adult Dog is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
Unique compared to conventional foods, ACANA delivers more calories from protein and fat and fewer calories from carbohydrates, reducing the risk of obesity and promoting your dog's peak health.
Metabolizable Energy is 3510 kcal/kg (421 kcal per 250ml/120g cup), with 29% from protein, 30% from fruits and vegetables, and 41% from fat.
Our delivery takes 1-3 business days, and our delivery team will contact you via your provided phone contact number for delivery arrangement when your order has been processed.
Please take note that we're closed on every Wednesday, hence there is no delivery on Wednesday.
- Every order will only be processed on Monday - Friday.
- Wednesday order will only be processed on Thursday.
- Weekend order will only be processed on Monday.
There will be a $6 charge for re-delivery if delivery arrangement has been made and nobody is available to receive the goods.
For self-collection, our team will notify you via your provided phone contact number when your order is ready for self-collection.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
If you would still like to opt for repacking, we charge $2 per bag repacked.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
Exchange & Return Policy
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its Expiry Date / Damaged Condition Upon Delivery, Delivered of Wrong Item and/or Manufacturer's Defect Item.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original tax invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com.
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- Frozen / Chilled products are not exchangeable / returnable due to food safety reasons.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
- Please return your purchase to the following address: 238 Balestier Road #01-03 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued for perishable products - food, treats, etc.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Refund is only case by case basis.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to email@example.com or call our customer us at +65 9060 6501 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy was last updated on 17th October 2020.