[UP TO 50% OFF] ACANA Heritage Light & Fit Dry Dog Food
- Guaranteed Analysis
- Feeding Guide
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
LIGHT & FIT
FOR ALL ADULT DOGS ONE YEAR AND OLDER
Overweight dogs benefit from a diet rich in protein to promote lean muscle mass for optimum health.
That’s why ACANA Light & Fit is brimming with meat, including free-run chicken, cage-free eggs, and wild-caught flounder delivered fresh or raw from our region for rich goodness and taste.
To promote healthy blood-sugar levels, ACANA is free of grains or gluten, and instead features farm-fresh vegetables and fruits, including whole pumpkin and squash.
Prepared in our award-winning kitchen from Canada’s best and freshest ingredients, Biologically Appropriate ACANA keeps your dog healthy, happy, and strong.
Read our ingredients and we think you’ll agree!
IT’S ALL ABOUT THE MEAT
Modern dogs are built like their ancestors and we believe they should eat like them too.How do you know if your dog’s food is Biologically Appropriate? It’s simple, just answer the three meat questions.
HOW MUCH MEAT?
ACANA Light & Fit is loaded with 65% meat — up to twice as much as most pet specialty dog foods.
HOW MUCH FRESH MEAT?
1/3 of the meat in ACANA is FRESH, supplying essential nutrients in their most nourishing form, and 2/3 are dried or oils to provide a strong and natural source of protein.
HOW MANY MEATS?
ACANA for Dogs foods feature fresh meats in WholePrey ratios that include meat, organs, and cartilage or bone to supply nutrients naturally and completely.
Free-run chicken – meat, liver, heart, kidney, and cartilage or bone, from prairie farms.
Wild-caught flounder – whole and fresh from North Vancouver Island.
In nature there are no synthetic supplements, and dogs and wolves derive their nutritional needs by consuming prey animals; muscle meat provides protein; liver, kidney, and tripe supply vitamins and minerals; and bones and cartilage deliver calcium and phosphorus.
CANADA’S BEST AND FRESHEST INGREDIENTS
ACANA Light & Fit features an rich variety of farm-fresh ingredients that are raised or fished by people we know and trust, and delivered to our award-winning kitchen fresh or raw.
Fresh chicken meat (16%), chicken meal (14%), turkey meal (14%), red lentils, whole green peas, pea fibre, fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart, kidney) (5%), herring meal (5%), cage-free eggs (4%), fresh whole flounder, (4%), sun-cured alfalfa (4%), field beans (4%), green lentils, whole yellow peas, chicken fat (1%), herring oil, (1%), fresh chicken cartilage (1%), dried brown kelp, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole parsnips, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh mustard greens, fresh turnip greens, fresh whole carrots, fresh Red Delicious apples, fresh Bartlett pears, freeze-dried chicken liver, freeze-dried turkey liver, fresh whole cranberries, fresh whole blueberries, chicory root, turmeric, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rose hips.
SUPPLEMENTS: Zinc chelate. Vitamin E (preservative).
*Contains mixed tocopherols (a tocopherol rich extract of natural origin- Vitamin E and Rosemary Oil). Also contains the probiotic Enterococcus faecium.
DESIGNED FOR CARNIVORES
They might look different, but your dog shares his anatomy with the grey wolf – which means he’s evolved as a carnivore and adapted for a diet rich in meat, protein, and fat.
Based on this biological fact, and to produce a nutritional analysis that mirrors the diet Mother Nature would provide for your dog, ACANA features richly nourishing proteins and fats.
Crude protein (min.) 35 %
Fat content (min.) 11 %
Crude ash (max.) 7 %
Crude fibres (max.) 8 %
Moisture (max.) 12 %
Calcium (min.) 1.7 %
Phosphorus (min.) 1.1 %
Omega-6 fatty acids (min.) 2.2 %
Omega-3 fatty acids (min.) 0.9 %
DHA (min.) 0.3 %
EPA (min.) 0.3 %
Glucosamine (min.) 1500 mg/kg
Chondroitin sulfate (min.) 1000 mg/kg
Linoleic acid (min.) 2 %
Carbohydrate (NFE) 26 %
YOUR DOG IS SPECIAL
ACANA benefits dogs of every variety. Just like you, your dog is unique with feeding requirements that vary with environment, age, and activity.
The table below provides a starting point, to be adjusted as needed to maintain optimum weight and peak conditioning. We suggest monitoring your dog’s weight and adjusting rations as needed. We recommend feeding twice daily and always keeping fresh, clean water available.
† Use a standard 250ml/120g measuring cup. Serve dry or lightly moistened. See your veterinarian regularly. To help maintain freshness, we recommend sealing the bag tightly and storing it in a cool, dry location.
ACANA Light & Fit is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for adult maintenance.
Unique compared to conventional foods, ACANA delivers more calories from protein and fat and fewer calories from carbohydrates, reducing the risk of obesity and promoting your dog’s peak health.
Metabolizable Energy is 3070 kcal/kg (368 kcal per 250ml/120g cup), with 40% from protein, 30% from fruits and vegetables, and 30% from fat.
$10 OFF Discount Code
First time purchase with us? $10 OFF on us when you purchase ACANA pet foods! Apply "BESTDRYFOOD10" at checkout with minimum order $60 of ACANA pet foods. Exclusive for online ordering only.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its EXPIRY DATE / DAMAGED CONDITION UPON DELIVERY, DELIVERED WRONG ITEM and/or MANUFACTURER’S DEFECT ITEM.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original tax invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
Please return your purchase to the following address:238 Balestier Road #01-03 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- All items purchased online through www.pawpykisses.com are returnable & exchangeable except for opened and/or used products.
- Fresh frozen pet food are not exchangeable, returnable and refundable.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer us at +65 9060 6501 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy was last updated on 5th March 2020.