- Guaranteed Analysis
- Feeding Guide
- ORIJEN & ACANA Exclusive Privileges
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
PUPPY & JUNIOR
FOR PUPPIES WEIGHING 9 TO 25 KGS AT MATURITY
By nature, all puppies are carnivores which means they’re biologically adapted for a diet rich and varied in fresh whole meats with smaller amounts of vegetables and fruit.
That’s why ACANA Puppy & Junior is brimming with free-run chicken and cage-free eggs from prairie farms, and wild-caught flounder from North Vancouver Island, delivered fresh or raw to nourish completely.
Free of grains or gluten, ACANA is rich in meat proteins to promote your puppy’s peak development and conditioning.
Made in our award-winning kitchen from Canada’s best and freshest ingredients, Biologically Appropriate ACANA is guaranteed to keep your puppy healthy, happy, and strong.
Read our ingredients and we think you’ll agree!
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MEAT
Modern dogs are built like their ancestors and we believe they should eat like them.
How do you know if your dog’s food is Biologically Appropriate? It’s simple, just answer the three meat questions.
HOW MUCH MEAT?
ACANA Puppy & Junior is loaded with 70% meat — up to twice as much as most pet specialty dog foods.
HOW MUCH FRESH MEAT?
1/3 of the meat in ACANA is FRESH, supplying essential nutrients in their most nourishing form, and 2/3 are dried or oils to provide a rich, natural source of protein.
HOW MANY MEATS?
ACANA Heritage foods feature three fresh meats in WholePrey ratios that include meat, organs, and cartilage or bone to supply nutrients naturally and completely.
Free-run chicken – meat, liver, heart, kidney, and cartilage or bone, fresh from prairie farms.
Cage-free eggs – whole and fresh from prairie farms.
Wild-caught flounder – whole and fresh from North Vancouver Island.
In nature there are no synthetic supplements, and dogs and wolves derive their nutritional needs by consuming prey animals; muscle meat provides protein; liver, kidney, and tripe supply vitamins and minerals; and cartilage or bone deliver calcium and phosphorus.
CANADA’S BEST AND FRESHEST INGREDIENTS
ACANA Puppy & Junior features an unmatched variety of regional ingredients that are raised or fished by people we know and trust, deemed fit for human consumption, and then delivered to our award-winning kitchen fresh or raw.
Fresh chicken meat (16%), chicken meal (13%), turkey meal (13%), red lentils, whole green peas, fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart, kidney) (6%), chicken fat (6%), cage-free eggs (4%), fresh whole flounder (4%), herring meal (3%), herring oil (3%), sun-cured alfalfa (2%), green lentils, field beans (2%), whole yellow peas, pea fibre, fresh chicken cartilage (2%), dried brown kelp, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole parsnips, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh mustard greens, fresh turnip greens, fresh whole carrots, fresh Red Delicious apples, fresh Bartlett pears, freeze-dried chicken liver, freeze-dried turkey liver, fresh whole cranberries, fresh whole blueberries, chicory root, turmeric, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rose hips.
SUPPLEMENTS: Zinc chelate. Vitamin E (preservative).
*Contains mixed tocopherols (a tocopherol rich extract of natural origin- Vitamin E and Rosemary Oil). Also contains the probiotic Enterococcus faecium.
DESIGNED FOR CARNIVORES
They might look different, but your puppy shares his anatomy with the grey wolf – which means he’s evolved as a carnivore and adapted for a diet rich in meat, protein, and fat.
Based on this biological fact, and to produce a nutritional analysis that mirrors the diet Mother Nature would provide for your puppy, ACANA features richly nourishing proteins and fats, while limiting unwanted and synthetic ingredients.
Crude protein (min.) 33 %
Fat content (min.) 20 %
Crude ash (max.) 7 %
Crude fibres (max.) 5 %
Moisture (max.) 12 %
Calcium (min.) 1.5 %
Phosphorus (min.) 1.1 %
Omega-6 fatty acids (min.) 2.7 %
Omega-3 fatty acids (min.) 1 %
DHA (min.) 0.3 %
EPA (min.) 0.3 %
Glucosamine (min.) 1400 mg/kg
Chondroitin sulfate (min.) 900 mg/kg
Linoleic acid (min.) 2.5 %
Carbohydrate (NFE) 23 %
YOUR PUPPY IS SPECIAL
ACANA benefits puppies of every breed and size. Just like you, your puppy is a unique individual with feeding requirements that vary with environment, age, and activity.
The table below provides a starting point, to be adjusted as needed to maintain optimum weight and peak conditioning. We suggest monitoring your puppy’s weight and adjusting rations as needed. We recommend feeding twice daily and always keeping fresh, clean water available.
† Use a standard 250ml/120g measuring cup. Serve dry or lightly moistened. See your veterinarian regularly. To help maintain freshness, we recommend sealing the bag tightly and storing it in a cool, dry location.
ACANA Puppy & Junior is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
Unique compared to conventional foods, ACANA delivers more calories from protein and fat and fewer calories from carbohydrates, promoting your puppy’s peak health and development.
Metabolizable Energy is 3660 kcal/kg (439 kcal per 250ml/120g cup), with 32% from protein, 22% from fruits and vegetables, and 46% from fat.
Shop ACANA dog food with any 3 other supporting brands and hit a minimum total amount required to get 3 x WAG Air-dried Dog Treats worth up to $59.70. While stock lasts.
Exclusively at Pawpy Kisses only.
$10 OFF Discount Code
First time purchase with us? $10 OFF on us when you purchase ACANA pet foods! Apply "BESTDRYFOOD10" at checkout with minimum order $60 of ACANA pet foods. Exclusive for online ordering only.
Mix & Match Food Rotational Feeding
Mix different flavours of ACANA dog food with super savings! Exclusively at Pawpy Kisses and you can learn more here.
Triple Bundle Promotions
Triple Play bundle promotions would help you save even more with a great discount off!
Find out more all of ACANA pet food promotions here.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its EXPIRY DATE / DAMAGED CONDITION UPON DELIVERY, DELIVERED WRONG ITEM and/or MANUFACTURER’S DEFECT ITEM.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original tax invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
Please return your purchase to the following address:238 Balestier Road #01-03 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- All items purchased online through www.pawpykisses.com are returnable & exchangeable except for opened and/or used products.
- Fresh frozen pet food are not exchangeable, returnable and refundable.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to email@example.com or call our customer us at +65 9060 6501 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy was last updated on 5th March 2020.