- Guaranteed Analysis
- Feeding Guide
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
FOR ALL BREEDS AND LIFE STAGES
Inspired by our vast grasslands and northern lakes, ACANA Grasslands features grass-fed lamb, free-run duck, cage-free eggs, wild-caught northern pike, and free-run turkey from western Canada.
Brimming with Fresh Regional Ingredients that are delivered FRESH or RAW in WholePrey ratios that mirror your dog’s evolutionary diet, ACANA Grasslands nourishes your dog naturally and completely.
Trusted everywhere, protein-rich ACANA promotes peak physical conditioning in dogs of all breeds and life stages.
Read our ingredients and we think you’ll agree.
IT’S ALL ABOUT THE MEAT
HOW MUCH MEAT?
ACANA Grasslands is loaded with 70% meat.
HOW MUCH FRESH MEAT?
1/2 of the meat in ACANA is FRESH, and 1/2 is dried.
HOW MANY MEATS?
ACANA Grasslands features WholePrey ratios of meat, organs, and cartilage or bone.
Grass-fed lamb – meat, liver, heart, kidney, and cartilage or bone, fresh regional ranches.
Free-run duck – meat, organs, cartilage or bone, and liver from prairie farms.
Northern pike – from Canada’s pristine lakes.
Free–run turkey – meat, liver, heart, kidney, and cartilage or bone, from prairie farms.
ONLY 3 SUPPLEMENTS
Unlike conventional dog foods, ACANA’s rich fresh meat and WholePrey inclusions deliver essential nutrients naturally, eliminating the need for long lists of additives and supplements.
CANADA’S BEST AND FRESHEST INGREDIENTS
ACANA Grasslands features a rich variety of farm-fresh ingredients that are raised and supplied by people we know and trust, and delivered to our award-winning kitchen fresh or raw.
Raw grass-fed lamb (8%), fresh duck (8%), cage-free eggs (8%), lamb meat meal (8%), whole herring meal (7%), turkey meal (7%), whole green peas, whole red lentils, whole chickpeas, fresh wild-caught northern pike (4%), raw lamb liver (4%), fresh duck giblets (liver, heart, kidney) (4%), fresh turkey meat (4%), lamb fat (4%), whole green lentils, whole pinto beans, whole yellow peas, sun-cured alfalfa, pollock oil (2%), lentil fibre, dried lamb cartilage (1%), raw lamb tripe (1%), dried brown kelp, fresh pumpkin, fresh butternut squash, fresh parsnips, fresh green kale, fresh spinach, fresh mustard greens, fresh turnip greens, fresh carrots, fresh Red Delicious apples, fresh Bartlett pears, freeze-dried liver (lamb and duck) (0.1%), fresh cranberries, fresh blueberries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips, enterococcus faecium.
SUPPLEMENTS: Vitamin E, Zinc Chelate, Copper Chelate.
*Preserved with mixed tocopherols, a tocopherol rich extract of natural origin – Vitamin E and Rosemary Oil.
DESIGNED FOR CARNIVORES
Our Biologically Appropriate foods are designed to match the eating anatomy of dogs, and to produce a nutritional analysis that mirrors the natural diet. We’ve packed ACANA with richly nourishing proteins and fats, with no grains or gluten.
Crude protein (min.) 35 %
Crude fat (min.) 17 %
Crude ash (max.) 8 %
Crude fibres (max.) 6 %
Moisture (max.) 12 %
Calcium (min.) 1.7 %
Phosphorus (min.) 1.2 %
Omega-6 fatty acids (min.) 2.3 %
Omega-3 fatty acids (min.) 1 %
DHA (min.) 0.2 %
EPA (min.) 0.2 %
Glucosamine (min.) 600 mg/kg
Chondroitin sulfate (min.) 800 mg/kg
YOUR DOG IS SPECIAL
ACANA benefits dogs of all breeds and life stages. Just like you, your dog is unique and feeding requirements will vary with environment, age, and activity.
The table below provides a starting point, to be adjusted as needed. Feed twice daily and always keep fresh water available.
† Use a standard 250ml/120g measuring cup. Serve dry or lightly moistened. See your veterinarian regularly. To help maintain freshness, we recommend sealing the bag tightly and storing it in a cool, dry location.
ACANA Grasslands is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
Unique compared to conventional foods, ACANA delivers more calories from protein and fat and fewer calories from carbohydrates, reducing the risk of obesity and promoting your dog’s peak health.
Metabolizable Energy is 3810 kcal/kg (457 kcal per 250ml/120g cup), with 37% from protein, 23% from vegetables and fruits and 40% from fat.
$10 OFF Discount Code
First time purchase with us? $10 OFF on us when you purchase ORIJEN pet foods! Apply "BESTDRYFOOD10" at checkout with minimum order $60 of ACANA pet foods. Exclusive for online ordering only.
ACANA Regionals Food Rotation Dog Food 6KG Promotion (Click here to buy)
Food rotation with 3 different multi-protein unique flavors at the price of one and Mix & Match the flavors that you like.
6KG: 3 x 2KG at $109 (Save up to $19.)
T&C Applies: To ensure a proper food rotation, some formula is limited in each option.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its EXPIRY DATE / DAMAGED CONDITION UPON DELIVERY, DELIVERED WRONG ITEM and/or MANUFACTURER’S DEFECT ITEM.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original tax invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
Please return your purchase to the following address:238 Balestier Road #01-03 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- All items purchased online through www.pawpykisses.com are returnable & exchangeable except for opened and/or used products.
- Fresh frozen pet food are not exchangeable, returnable and refundable.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer us at +65 9060 6501 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy was last updated on 5th March 2020.