- Guaranteed Analysis
- Delivery / Self-Collection
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
Purposely formulated for dogs with skin and digestive sensitivities, Viva La Venison features free-range New Zealand Venison as a novel premium protein source. Robust and earthy in flavour, Venison is low in cholesterol and high in protein, making this one of the healthiest protein sources for your dog’s dietary needs. Viva La Venison is free from common allergens such as chicken or poultry by-products, wheat, potatoes, corn, soy, and gluten.
- Hypoallergenic formula.
- No by-products, no fillers, no corn, no wheat, no soy, no artificial colours, no artificial flavourings.
- With added probiotics for healthy digestive and immune systems.
- Rich in fruit and vegetables.
- Skin and coat health.
- Product of New Zealand.
Cooked using a lower temperature, rapid-air drying technology to keep pet food safe from harmful bacteria while ensuring maximum nutritional benefits.
Venison meal, dried potatoes, chicken fat (free from chicken protein and naturally preserved with mixed tocopherols - a source of vitamin E), natural flavors, dried egg, dried kelp, dehydrated alfalfa meal, dried carrots, dried cranberries, dried apples, dried spinach, potassium chloride, salt, brewers dried yeast, lecithin, dried enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried aspergillus niger fermentation extract, dried bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, choline chloride, zinc proteinate, vitamin E, iron proteinate, dried saccharomyces cerevisiae fermentation solubles, inulin (from chicory root), ascorbic acid (source of vitamin C), taurine, DL-methionine, yucca schidigera extract, niacin (Vitamin B3), copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, calcium pantothenate, thiamine (vitamin B1), biotin (vitamin B7), riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin A, vitamin D3, pyridoxine (vitamin B6), vitamin B12, beta carotene, folic acid (vitamin B9), sodium selenite, rosemary extract
Crude protein (min.) - 26%
Crude fat (min.) - 14%
Crude fibre (max.) - 3.5%
Moisture (max.) - 10%
Addiction’s Viva La Venison is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
Our delivery takes 1-4 business days, and our delivery team will contact you via your provided phone contact number for delivery arrangement when your order has been processed.
Orders $25 & below - $7.
Orders $25 & above - $4.50.
Free delivery for orders $60 & above.
There will be a $7 charges for re-delivery.
- Last minute changes of delivery address.
- Wrong delivery address.
- Nobody to receive the order when delivery time slot is confirmed.
For condominium address, if our driver cannot access into the building (locked gate or stopped by the security personnel at guard house), it will be deemed as failed delivery attempt and there will be charges for redelivery.
For Frozen / Chilled Products
Please take note that we're closed on every Sunday, hence there is no delivery on Sunday.
- All orders are processed from Monday to Friday except for weekend.
- Weekend order will be processed from Monday.
For self-collection, our team will notify you via your provided phone contact number when your order is ready for self-collection.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
If you would still like to opt for repacking, we charge $2 per bag repacked.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
Exchange & Return Policy
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its Expiry Date / Damaged Condition Upon Delivery, Delivered of Wrong Item and/or Manufacturer's Defect Item.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original order invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com.
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- Frozen / Chilled products are not exchangeable / returnable due to food safety reasons.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
- We do not provide delivery service for any exchange or return item(s).
- For exchange or return of your purchase to the following address: 238 Balestier Road #01-02 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued for perishable products - food, treats, etc.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Refund is only case by case basis.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to email@example.com or WhatsApp us at +65 8798 4392 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy were last updated on 15th March 2021.