- Guaranteed Analysis
- Feeding Guide
- Delivery / Self-Collection
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
In the wild, cats thrive on a protein-rich and low-carbohydrate diet. That’s why Forest Meat Recipe has ultrahigh protein levels at 42% and is free from potato, corn, soy and wheat. Forest Meat Recipe is proven highly palatable with free-range New Zealand Venison meat and organ meats as the first three ingredients. With antioxidant-rich Green-lipped Mussel, Manuka Honey and Kiwifruit, Forest Meat Recipe offers your cats a wildly flavourful and nutritious whole prey-inspired diet.
Grass-fed New Zealand venison is the #1 ingredient, a premium protein source low in cholesterol and high in protein.
Ultrahigh protein levels at 42% to mirror your cat’s natural diet
Enhanced with organ meats naturally rich in minerals and vitamins A, D, E, and K
Low in carbohydrates compared to Addiction’s Complete & Balanced range
Free from grains, potato, corn, soy and wheat
Enhanced with Chelated Minerals to help boost your cat’s nutrient absorption
Enriched with gourmet New Zealand ingredients: Green-lipped Mussel, Manuka Honey, and Kiwifruit to support your cat’s immune system
Supplemented with Taurine to promote heart and eye health
Forest Meat Recipe is cooked using a lower temperature, rapid-air drying technology to keep pet food safe from harmful bacteria while ensuring maximum nutritional benefits.
Venison, Venison Heart, Venison Tripe, Chicken Meal, Beef Meal, Eggs, Peas, Brewers Dried Yeast, Pea Protein, Flaxseed, Green-lipped Mussel, Manuka Honey, Kiwifruit, Beef Fat, Tapioca, Natural Flavor, Fava Beans, Natural Buffered Vinegar, Choline Chloride, Taurine, DL-Methionine, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Calcium Carbonate, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), d-Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Sodium Selenite, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Cobalt Sulfate, Folic Acid, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin K1 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Mixed Tocopherols (for added freshness), Rosemary Extract, Tea Extract, Spearmint Extract.
Crude Protein 42.0% (min)
Crude Fat 15.0% (min)
Crude Fiber 5.0% (max)
Moisture 10.0% (max)
Taurine 0.2% (min)
ME: 4140 Kcal ME/kg or 538 Kcal ME/cup
1 cup: 130 grams
|Weight of Cat||Recommended Daily Feeding|
|1.4 - 2.3||31 - 43 grams|
|2.3 - 4.5||43 - 65 grams|
|4.5 - 6.8||65- 86 grams|
|6.8 - 9.0||86-98 grams|
For pregnant and lactating cats, feed free choice, usually 50 to 100% more. For kittens, feed thrice the amount, 3 to 4 times a day. Kittens over 6 months may require twice the amount of food and should be fed twice a day. For senior and overweight cats, reduce amount, depending on the cat’s weight and activity level.
Our delivery takes 1-4 business days, and our delivery team will contact you via your provided phone contact number for delivery arrangement when your order has been processed.
Orders $25 & below - $7.
Orders $25 & above - $4.50.
Free delivery for orders $60 & above.
There will be a $7 charges for re-delivery.
- Last minute changes of delivery address.
- Wrong delivery address.
- Nobody to receive the order when delivery time slot is confirmed.
For condominium address, if our driver cannot access into the building (locked gate or stopped by the security personnel at guard house), it will be deemed as failed delivery attempt and there will be charges for redelivery.
For Frozen / Chilled Products
This applies to Fresh Frozen Dog Food and Frozen Cat Food. Due to the nature of fresh frozen food, we wish to emphasise on delivering it fresh to our dear customers.
Please take note that we're closed on every Sunday, hence there is no delivery on Sunday.
- All orders are processed from Monday to Friday except for weekend.
- Weekend order will be processed from Monday.
For self-collection, our team will notify you via your provided phone contact number when your order is ready for self-collection.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
If you would still like to opt for repacking, we charge $2 per bag repacked.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
Exchange & Return Policy
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its Expiry Date / Damaged Condition Upon Delivery, Delivered of Wrong Item and/or Manufacturer's Defect Item.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original order invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com.
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- Frozen / Chilled products are not exchangeable / returnable due to food safety reasons.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
- We do not provide delivery service for any exchange or return item(s).
- For exchange or return of your purchase to the following address: 238 Balestier Road #01-02 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued for perishable products - food, treats, etc.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Refund is only case by case basis.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us at +65 8798 4392 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy were last updated on 15th March 2021.
More from this collection
Addiction Wild Islands New Zealand Highland Meats Grain-Free Dry Dog Food (2 Sizes)