Afloat shampoo Japan 200ml
Made in Japan by AFLOAT DOG 200ml
This shampoo protects the fur coat from the 3 biggest damage: UV rays, hair dryer’s heat and brushing. It uses high-quality botanical extracts and human grade ingredients. It contains ceramide to repair skin and give it moisture, as well as a special type of marine collagen used by professional hair stylists. The fruity fragrance, made from natural botanical extracts, is an original formulation by famous hair stylist Miyamura Hiroki. The after-effect is a smooth, fluffy and shiny fur coat. This shampoo can be used regularly without drying the dog’s skin and it does not dry the groomer’s hands too.
This shampoo can be diluted up to 3 times.
The Afloat shampoo is considered the top of its line in Japan for using high-quality botanical extracts and ingredients that even human shampoo does not contain. Collagen, ceramide, and potent herbs like scutellaria baicalensis, licorice extracts are used to protect the fur coat from the 3 biggest damage: UV rays, hair dryer’s heat and brushing.
The shampoo does not contain any chemical surfactants, parabens, artificial fragrances and artificial colorants. The fruity fragrance is an original formulation made from real plant extracts.
The after-effect is a smooth, voluminous and shiny fur coat. As it contains a lot of moisturising properties, it feels as though conditioner has been used when used alone. Unlike typical pet shampoos that are designed for once-a-month bathing, this shampoo can be used regularly without drying the dog’s skin. Long-term usage will result in strong resilient hair, with a natural shine and bounce.
Human-grade Pet Shampoo
Afloat is a renowned hair care brand in Japan. As Afloat is already an established brand for human products, human-grade ingredients are used in Afloat Dog series. These ingredients are verified for safety and passed the “cosmetic ingredients standards” from the Japan government.
This is unlike other pet shampoo manufacturers who have no experience in human products. Pet grooming products are not regulated in Japan so anyone can come up with their own pet shampoo easily. Such products are free to use any ingredients as well.
Suitable for Sensitive Skin
Afloat Dog uses amino acids from plant extracts and this ingredient is often used in body soap or shampoo for human babies. It is extremely mild and gentle, even for those with delicate skin.
Special PPT (marine collagen), yuzu extract, scutellaria baicalensis root extract, Glycyrrhizin dipotassium
About the Ingredients
Special marine collagen polypeptide
Marine collagen has antioxidant properties to prevent and even repair damage caused by environmental factors such as UV rays or free radical damage. It also rebuilds broken protein structure and restores the protective barrier, reinforcing hair’s natural resilience.
Yuzu extract is rich in ceramides, flavonoids and vitamin C. It helps to repairs damaged hair and prevents split ends or hair breakage. It also protects the hair from the damaging UV rays. Gives hair shine while rejuvenating the skin at the same time.
Scutellaria baicalensis root extract
Scutellaria baicalensis or Baikal skullcap is one of the 50 fundamental herbs used in TCM. The root is used to make medicine to treat a wide variety of ailments, from the common cold to HIV/AIDS and cancer. This herb has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties. It is so treasured because it contains many important flavonoids and these potent antioxidants provide significant protection from sun damage. It has multiple skin benefits, including the ablility to heal acne, atopic dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis (red and scaly patches, flaky skin), sores and swellings. It can also protect hair loss and promote hair growth.
Dipotassium glycyrrhizinate is extracted from liquorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) and is commonly used to treat skin diseases including dermatitis, eczema, pruritus (severe itching of skin), psoriasis and cysts. It is also used to control oily hair and dandruff, and to prevent hair loss. It has anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antibacterial, antiallergic, anti-oxidative and anticancer properties and is rich in flavonoids and saponins.
Our delivery takes 1-5 business days, and our delivery team will contact you via your provided phone contact number for delivery arrangement when your order has been processed.
Please take note that we're closed on every Wednesday, hence there is no delivery on Wednesday.
- Every order will only be processed on Monday - Friday.
- Wednesday order will only be processed on Thursday.
- Weekend order will only be processed on Monday.
There will be a $6 charges for re-delivery.
- Last minute changes of delivery address.
- Wrong delivery address.
- Nobody to receive the order when delivery time slot is confirmed.
For self-collection, our team will notify you via your provided phone contact number when your order is ready for self-collection.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
If you would still like to opt for repacking, we charge $2 per bag repacked.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
Exchange & Return Policy
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its Expiry Date / Damaged Condition Upon Delivery, Delivered of Wrong Item and/or Manufacturer's Defect Item.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original tax invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com.
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- Frozen / Chilled products are not exchangeable / returnable due to food safety reasons.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
- Please return your purchase to the following address: 238 Balestier Road #01-03 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued for perishable products - food, treats, etc.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Refund is only case by case basis.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to email@example.com or call our customer us at +65 9060 6501 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy was last updated on 17th October 2020.