- Alma Crystal
- Alma Diamond
- Delivery / Self-Collection
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
Alma Dental Starter Kit for Pets is a bundle that consists of:
- Alma Diamond effectively dissolves tartar making the removal easy, even with fingernails
- Alma Crystal, a gel-like spray that creates a protective film over the surface of the teeth to prevent plaque and tartar from forming.
Both consist of natural ingredients:
- Alma Crystal: Alma Water in its gel form.
- Alma Diamond: Alma Crystal + Okinawan High Purity Fossil Coral Ultra-Fine Particles.
The Alma Crystal has the characteristics of the Alma Water by special process comes in a handy finger spray bottle! The viscous Alma Crystal can be sprayed very easily, attached to each tooth surface, and the effect persists.
Alma Crystal is Alma Water in its gel form, shake it to see it transform from gel to water. It uses the anti-bacterial properties in Alma Water which effectively kills harmful dental bacteria as fast as 15 seconds upon contact with the bacteria and thereby reduces the possibility of plaque and tartar forming. It also eliminates bad breath.
Thanks to the negative ions in Alma Crystal, it helps to loosen existing plaque and tartar over time. It can be used as a normal dental gel by spraying on a toothbrush. You may also spray onto the teeth directly.
Please shake the Alma Crystal before usage, and it is recommended to use it once or twice daily.
Do not apply pressure to the bottle.
It must be discarded 12 months after opening.
Use with Alma Diamond - removing of tartar and plaque and daily use of Alma Crystal.
Made in Japan.
After Removing Tartar and Plaque:
The powerful antibacterial action of the Alma Crystal will create an oral environment in which bacteria cannot breed. After removal of the plaque and tartar, please brush your teeth with the Alma Crystal every day. Since the dangerous ingredients, such as surfactants and preservatives are not included at all, you can use them with confidence.
After Every Meal:
The Alma Crystal has the same cleaning effect as the ALMA WATER. After each meal, please spray the Alma Crystal directly to the tooth. In comparison with the Alma Water liquid, the ALMA CRYSTAL will rise to high effect by adhering to the teeth.
Alma Diamond is made of Alma Crystal and natural fossilized coral powder. Alma Crystal helps to loosen the tartar and Natural fossilized coral powder gives the whitening effect that helps to mend the surface of the tooth.
Made in Japan.
Okinawan High Purity Fossil Coral Ultra-Fine Particles Blend
Fossil coral of Okinawa, which is used in the Alma Diamond stone corals at the time of generation fossilized that coral reefs that grew up in a clean sea about 10 million years ago in the warm season appeared on the ground and raised in the crustal movement state has become a high-purity porous structure remains stored.
It does not include the ones mixed, such as spines of perforated insects and shell fragments and fish bones and sea urchins found in the coral sand taken from the seabed.
This rare high purity of fossil coral has been ultra-fine particles and tasteless and odourless by special technology process. Therefore, Alma Diamond allows for dental care without damaging the surface of the tooth, moreover, does not destroy the flavour of the meal after the dental care.
pH 12.5 High-Function Electrolyzed Deoxidized Ionized Gel
The oral pH of human beings is weakly acidic pH6.5 ~ pH7.0. The oral pH of the dog is pH 8.5 ~ pH9.0 alkaline. Fungus is difficult to develop in an alkaline mouth. However, bacteria can develop and survive in pH10.5 or less of the oral environment. That is to say, the bacteria can survive and develop in the dog's mouth.
Alma Diamond has been made on the basis of the gel of pH12.5 with strong sterilization and antibacterial effect of the high-function electrolyzed deoxidized and ionized gel. The gel can be firmly attached to the tooth, making it easy to care for and eliminate bacteria.
Dental Health Care Supplement
The Alma Diamond contains more than 70 types of marine minerals, including 16 types of all the essential minerals needed to survive. The Okinawan High Purity Fossil Coral Ultra-Fine Particles Blend contained in the Alma Diamond, the nutritional components required has made from the ratio of ideal for dogs.
Therefore, a dental health care supplement that can take the necessary nutrients while dental care, you can expect the effect.
How to Use?
Usage for professionals:
Apply the paste on teeth and use a toothbrush to spread the paste evenly.
Wait for 5 mins or more for optimal effect.
Scrape off the tartar using a dental tool, forceps or fingernails.
Usage for Non-Professionals:
Squeeze into toothbrush and brush like normal toothpaste.
Shake well before use.
To be discarded 1 month after opening.
If the paste becomes hardened, mix with a small portion of Alma Crystal.
Our delivery takes 1-4 business days, and our delivery team will contact you via your provided phone contact number for delivery arrangement when your order has been processed.
Orders $25 & below - $7.
Orders $25 & above - $4.50.
Free delivery for orders $60 & above.
There will be a $7 charges for re-delivery.
- Last minute changes of delivery address.
- Wrong delivery address.
- Nobody to receive the order when delivery time slot is confirmed.
For condominium address, if our driver cannot access into the building (locked gate or stopped by the security personnel at guard house), it will be deemed as failed delivery attempt and there will be charges for redelivery.
For Frozen / Chilled Products
This applies to Fresh Frozen Dog Food and Frozen Cat Food. Due to the nature of fresh frozen food, we wish to emphasise on delivering it fresh to our dear customers.
Please take note that we're closed on every Sunday, hence there is no delivery on Sunday.
- All orders are processed from Monday to Friday except for weekend.
- Weekend order will be processed from Monday.
For self-collection, our team will notify you via your provided phone contact number when your order is ready for self-collection.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
If you would still like to opt for repacking, we charge $2 per bag repacked.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
Exchange & Return Policy
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its Expiry Date / Damaged Condition Upon Delivery, Delivered of Wrong Item and/or Manufacturer's Defect Item.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original order invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com.
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- Frozen / Chilled products are not exchangeable / returnable due to food safety reasons.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
- We do not provide delivery service for any exchange or return item(s).
- For exchange or return of your purchase to the following address: 238 Balestier Road #01-02 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued for perishable products - food, treats, etc.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Refund is only case by case basis.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us at +65 8798 4392 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy were last updated on 15th March 2021.