- Guaranteed Analysis
- Feeding Guide
- Delivery / Self-Collection
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
BIXBI RAWBBLE Landatarian Ancient Grain Limited Ingredient Dry Dog Food was developed with your dog’s health in mind. Selected ingredients for gut, renal, and colon health while maintaining the awesome flavor you and your pup have come to know from BIXBI.
Protein from fresh pork, goat, & lamb, and carbohydrates from sorghum, millet, & quinoa replace commonly found ingredients like meals, pea protein powder, potato, or rice.
This new low glycemic diet optimizes amino acid absorption, offers balanced fiber levels, and presents the right quality and quantity of fresh meat proteins.
- Ancient Grains- Nutritious Millet, Sorghum, and Quinoa.
- Minimally Processed.
- Locally Sourced.
- Optimal Protein Levels.
- Source of Healthy Fats.
- Available in Two Sizes.
- USA Made and Sourced, Of Course!
Pork, sorghum, egg, millet, quinoa, natural pork flavor, lamb, calcium phosphate, goat heart, goat liver, goat spleen, goat lung, potassium chloride, salmon oil, choline chloride, calcium carbonate, pumpkin, salt, dandelion greens, raspberries, minerals (zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, sodium selenite, calcium iodate), vitamins (vitamin E supplement, niacin supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement), tocopherols (preservative), rosemary extract.
Crude Protein (Min) 27%
Crude Fat (Min) 18%
Crude Fiber (Max) 5%
Moisture (Max) 12%
Iron: 170.67 mg/kg
Copper: 24.31 mg/kg
Manganese: 30.69 mg/kg
Zinc: 154.54 mg/kg
Iodine: 2.58 mg/kg
Selenium: 0.46 mg/kg
ME = 3,924 kcal/kg, 431 kcal/cup
The suggested daily servings are only guidelines. Individual requirements may vary depending upon age, breed, weight, activity level and metabolism.
**Based on a standard 8-fluid ounce measuring cup
For Puppies, Pregnant or Nursing Dogs: Puppies and pregnant dogs may require more than double the adult feeding amounts. Nursing dogs should be allowed to eat at will.
Free 128g freeze-dried food is available for 10.9kg buys!
The flavours will correspond to the dry food but subject to availability.
Our delivery takes 1-4 business days, and our delivery team will contact you via your provided phone contact number for delivery arrangement when your order has been processed.
Orders $25 & below - $7.
Orders $25 & above - $4.50.
Free delivery for orders $60 & above.
There will be a $7 charges for re-delivery.
- Last minute changes of delivery address.
- Wrong delivery address.
- Nobody to receive the order when delivery time slot is confirmed.
For condominium address, if our driver cannot access into the building (locked gate or stopped by the security personnel at guard house), it will be deemed as failed delivery attempt and there will be charges for redelivery.
For Frozen / Chilled Products
Please take note that we're closed on every Sunday, hence there is no delivery on Sunday.
- All orders are processed from Monday to Friday except for weekend.
- Weekend order will be processed from Monday.
For self-collection, our team will notify you via your provided phone contact number when your order is ready for self-collection.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
If you would still like to opt for repacking, we charge $2 per bag repacked.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
Exchange & Return Policy
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its Expiry Date / Damaged Condition Upon Delivery, Delivered of Wrong Item and/or Manufacturer's Defect Item.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original order invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com.
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- Frozen / Chilled products are not exchangeable / returnable due to food safety reasons.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
- We do not provide delivery service for any exchange or return item(s).
- For exchange or return of your purchase to the following address: 238 Balestier Road #01-02 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued for perishable products - food, treats, etc.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Refund is only case by case basis.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us at +65 8798 4392 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy were last updated on 15th March 2021.