Budle Budle Ear Cleanser For Dogs & Cats 120ml
- Instructions For Use
- Delivery / Self-Collection
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
An effective dog, cat ear cleaning medicine & ear cleansing solution to prevent & heal ear infection in dogs & cats caused by ear mites. Our ear cleaner removes debris from pet ears caused by ear mites, washes away mite eggs to prevent future mites, & antimicrobial to get rid of mites. Anti-bacterial antifungal biotic cleaner destroys secondary infections caused by yeast & bacteria. Infused with aloe to soothe redness, inflammation, and irritation from ear mites
For treating inflammation of the external ear caused by bacterial, viral, and yeast infections
VETERINARIAN FORMULATED to gently clean, deodorize, acidify and dry your Pets Ears
Eliminates build-up of wax, fluid, dirt & debris to stop itching/scratching, head shaking and irritation
Budle Budle Pet Ear Cleaner is TREATS & PREVENTS EAR INFECTIONS: Just a few drops effectively fight infections, reduces inflammation and heals earaches, rashes, itchiness and general discomfort. Also keeps ears clean and healthy by removing dirt and unwanted particles.
Excessive ear scratching by your dog can lead to permanent damage and even hearing loss. Particular Paws Ear Cleaner doesn't just treat the issue, it also provides cooling itch relief. Regular use promotes cell repair and healthy ears! Cleans both the ear canal and the outer ear skin.
PROFESSIONAL GRADE QUALITY: Our Ecoland Ear Cleaner offers safe, professional, quality for dogs, cats, puppies, kittens, rabbits, and horses with normal or sensitive skin. It removes the residue build-up resulting from overactive tear production common for pets with bright white or light colored coats such as Poodles, Shitzu, Bichons, Pekingese, Maltese, Schnauzers, and Chihuahuas. We stand behind the quality of our products with a 100% SATISFACTION MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Our plant-based formula contains high quality, all natural ingredients including Aloe and Nettle Leaf. It does NOT contain bleach or harsh chemicals. Our solution is 100% non-toxic, alcohol and SLS free and does NOT contain any parabens, MEA or DEA which makes it an excellent stain treatment for pets with allergies and other sensitivities.
Water, Propylene Glycol, Alcohol, Glycerin, Nonoxynol-12, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Salicylic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Seed Extract, Eclipta Prostrata Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Leaf Extract, Cnidium Officinale Root Extract, Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Vitex Trifolia Fruit Extract, Asarum Sieboldi Root Extract, Thuja Occidentalis Leaf Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Extract, Morus Alba Root Extract, Angelica Dahurica Root Extract, Chrysanthemum Morifolium Flower Extract, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin
Soak a cotton thoroughly in this product. Squeeze out excess ear cleaner. Place the cotton ball in your dog’s ear and gently rub up and down. Soak the tip of a cotton swab in this product and run it along the nooks and crannies of your dog’s ears
Our delivery takes 1-3 business days, and our delivery team will contact you via your provided phone contact number for delivery arrangement when your order has been processed.
Please take note that we're closed on every Wednesday, hence there is no delivery on Wednesday.
- Every order will only be processed on Monday - Friday.
- Wednesday order will only be processed on Thursday.
- Weekend order will only be processed on Monday.
There will be a $6 charge for re-delivery if delivery arrangement has been made and nobody is available to receive the goods.
For self-collection, our team will notify you via your provided phone contact number when your order is ready for self-collection.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
If you would still like to opt for repacking, we charge $2 per bag repacked.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
Exchange & Return Policy
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its Expiry Date / Damaged Condition Upon Delivery, Delivered of Wrong Item and/or Manufacturer's Defect Item.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original tax invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com.
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- Frozen / Chilled products are not exchangeable / returnable due to food safety reasons.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
- Please return your purchase to the following address: 238 Balestier Road #01-03 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued for perishable products - food, treats, etc.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Refund is only case by case basis.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to email@example.com or call our customer us at +65 9060 6501 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy was last updated on 17th October 2020.