- Feeding Guide
- Delivery / Self-Collection
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
Just like humans, our pet’s joints undergo gradual wear and tear from daily activities and exercises, which leads to eventual inflammation and degeneration of the joints. The joint is a complex structure consisting of connective tissues such as bones, cartilages, ligaments, and synovial fluids (a.k.a joint fluids), which serve to support and cushion impact and reduce friction during joint movements. Damages to these structures over time will lead to joint pain and reduced range of motion in our pets.
Caho Agility+ Premium Hip & Joint Supplement contains 10 key active ingredients, formulated at the optimum ratio to protect the joint health of cats and dogs, by targeting different structural components of the joints. Being the most comprehensive joint supplement to date, CAHO Agility+ provides all-around protection for joint health, helping our pets’ long-term mobility and improving their quality of life.
Caho Agility+ Premium Hip & Joint Supplement has 4 extra ingredients which reduce cartilage degeneration and joint stiffness & pain.
- Green-lipped mussels
- Vitamin E
- Beta 1,3/1,6 glucans
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Glucosamine hydrochloride (HCl), Green-lipped mussel, Chondroitin sulphate, Vitamin C, Curcumin, Beta-1,3/1,6-glucans, Manganese sulphate, Hyaluronic acid, Vitamin E.
Methylsulfonylmethane (Amiel D. et al, Ezaki J. et al)
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is a well-studied joint supplement ingredient due to its anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and immune modulating effects in both humans and animals. Apart from reducing joint pain and swelling, MSM has been shown to have cartilage protective effects in animals, while enhancing the effects of glucosamine and chondroitin.
Glucosamine HCl, Chondroitin Sulphate (Gupta RC et al, D’Altilio M et al)
Glucosamine HCl and chondroitin sulphate are the building blocks of proteoglycans, which forms the joint cartilage matrix. Using both compounds together provide pain relief to arthritic pets and has a positive synergistic effect for maintaining cartilage health and elasticity. Chondroitin sulphate is also a key building blocks in many connective tissues such as bones and tendons.
Manganese Sulphate (Johnson KA et al)
Manganese is an essential mineral for dogs and cats. It is an important cofactor of several enzymes and provides catalytic effects in the biosynthesis of cartilage, bones and joint fluids. Manganese is also required for energy production and metabolism.
Hyaluronic Acid (Simón M et al, Venable RO et al, Kuroki K et al)
Hyaluronic acid is an important cartilage component and provides the viscoelastic and lubricating properties of joint fluid. Insufficient hyaluronic acid reduces the shock absorption and friction reduction properties of joint fluids during movements.
Green-lipped Mussels (Pascale R et al, Tiffany LB et al, Charles TE et al)
Green-lipped mussels are naturally rich in multiple key joint-supportive ingredients such as chondroitin sulphates, omega-3 fatty acids (DHA and EPA), vitamins E and C, zinc, copper and manganese. In addition, a unique fatty acid called eicosatetraenoic acid provides potent cartilage protective, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects, while being free from adverse side effects seen with many non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).
Curcumin (Colitti M et al)
Curcumin, a naturally-derived diarylheptanoid compound from turmeric has well-studied anti-inflammatory, immunomodulatory, antineoplastic, and antiseptic properties. By downregulating inflammatory mediators, curcumin supports the reduction of inflammatory response in arthritic joints.
Vitamins C and E (Rhouma M et al, Chin K et al, Peregoy J et al)
Vitamins C and E are antioxidants that neutralise free radicals to maximize joint mobility. Vitamin E has been shown to reduce cartilage degeneration, inflammatory joint markers and also joint pain. Vitamin C is known to be an electron donor in the synthesis of type II collagen as well a sulfate carrier for proteoglycans synthesis.
Beta-1,3/1,6-glucans (Beynen AC et al, Stuyven E et al)
β-1,3/1,6-glucans counteracts inflammatory disorders by modulating the immune responses through down regulating pro-inflammatory cytokines and upregulating anti-inflammatory cytokines. This helps in reducing stiffness, lameness and pain experienced by pet patients with osteoarthritis.
Suitable for cats and dogs of all ages. Capsules can be fed directly to animal. Alternatively, sprinkle capsule content directly onto food.
Double amount recommended for first 4 weeks.
For older or stiff cats, double the amount is recommended for the first 4 weeks.
Store in a cool area (<25°C). Protect from sunlight.
Refer to “Best Before” date on the container.
For cat and dog use only. Stop feeding the product if the animal displays signs of lethargy, diarrhoea, loose stools, vomiting or gastrointestinal discomfort. Consult a veterinarian immediately.
Our delivery takes 1-4 business days, and our delivery team will contact you via your provided phone contact number for delivery arrangement when your order has been processed.
Orders $25 & below - $7.
Orders $25 & above - $4.50.
Free delivery for orders $60 & above.
There will be a $7 charges for re-delivery.
- Last minute changes of delivery address.
- Wrong delivery address.
- Nobody to receive the order when delivery time slot is confirmed.
For condominium address, if our driver cannot access into the building (locked gate or stopped by the security personnel at guard house), it will be deemed as failed delivery attempt and there will be charges for redelivery.
For Frozen / Chilled Products
This applies to Fresh Frozen Dog Food and Frozen Cat Food. Due to the nature of fresh frozen food, we wish to emphasise on delivering it fresh to our dear customers.
Please take note that we're closed on every Sunday, hence there is no delivery on Sunday.
- All orders are processed from Monday to Friday except for weekend.
- Weekend order will be processed from Monday.
For self-collection, our team will notify you via your provided phone contact number when your order is ready for self-collection.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
If you would still like to opt for repacking, we charge $2 per bag repacked.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
Exchange & Return Policy
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its Expiry Date / Damaged Condition Upon Delivery, Delivered of Wrong Item and/or Manufacturer's Defect Item.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original order invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com.
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- Frozen / Chilled products are not exchangeable / returnable due to food safety reasons.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
- We do not provide delivery service for any exchange or return item(s).
- For exchange or return of your purchase to the following address: 238 Balestier Road #01-02 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued for perishable products - food, treats, etc.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Refund is only case by case basis.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to email@example.com or WhatsApp us at +65 8798 4392 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy were last updated on 15th March 2021.