[LIMITED-TIME 25% OFF] Catit Gold Fern Gently Air-Dried Chicken With Green-Lipped Mussel Adult Cat Food (2 Sizes)
- Guaranteed Analysis
- Feeding Guide
- Delivery / Self-Collection
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
Feed less, give more! Catit Gold Fern is a very nutrient-dense cat food, packed to the brim with goodness. Our ingredients are slowly air-dried, shrinking them down while preserving their natural proteins, vitamins, and minerals. This means a cup of Gold Fern is generally much more nutritious than an equal amount of other kibbles, so you can feed your cat less while giving them so much more! You can feed it as a treat or food.
Catit Gold Fern is made in New Zealand, a nation recognized worldwide for its high-quality foods. New Zealand’s farming industry doesn’t allow the use of growth hormones, dangerous pesticides, or GMOs, and their standards of animal welfare are some of the highest in the world. Gold Fern is made with ingredients of the highest quality and palatability. As loving cat parents, we want to provide our felines with the finest and most nutritious food.
Discover Catit Gold Fern, our slowly air-dried cat food, which is crafted in small batches using New Zealand’s most exquisite ingredients. Gold Fern is complete, balanced, and helps to maintain your cat’s health. Most dry foods are made by cooking ingredients at very high temperatures, causing vital nutrients to break down. Catit Gold Fern is crafted using a centuries-old air-drying technique that allows for very high meat inclusion, in which all nutrients of the raw ingredients are preserved. The slow, two-stage drying process also eliminates any potential pathogenic bacteria such as salmonella.
- NO grains, corn, wheat, soy, cheap fillers, or growth hormones
- 95% meat & green-lipped mussel
- Maintain a healthy immune system
- Omega fish oil, excellent for skin & coat
- Vitamins & minerals
- Natural texture, irresistible soft texture, artisanal flakes
- Suitable for kitten, adult or senior cat.
Chicken, Chicken Gizzards, Chicken Liver, Green Lipped Mussel, Fish Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Natural Flavoring, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Inulin, Brewer’s Yeast, Choline Chloride, Mixed Tocopherols, Taurine, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Oxide, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Sodium Selenite, Manganous Oxide, Vitamin A Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid
Protein min 43.0%,Fat min 24.0%, Fiber max 2.0%, Moisture max 19.0%, Calories 4000 kcal/kg
Catit Gold Fern can be fed as a complete diet, mixed in with another diet for added overall quality and taste, or given as a daily treat. When fed exclusively, refer to the feeding guide on the packaging and adjust according to your cat’s weight and activity level.
Kitten and Senior Cats
Kitten can start to enjoy Catit Gold Fern from the age of 6 weeks on. Please make sure to cut the larger flakes up into smaller pieces in case chewing them proves challenging to your kitten. The same goes for feeding senior cats.
Our delivery takes 1-4 business days, and our delivery team will contact you via your provided phone contact number for delivery arrangement when your order has been processed.
Orders $25 & below - $7.
Orders $25 & above - $4.50.
Free delivery for orders $60 & above.
There will be a $7 charges for re-delivery.
- Last minute changes of delivery address.
- Wrong delivery address.
- Nobody to receive the order when delivery time slot is confirmed.
For condominium address, if our driver cannot access into the building (locked gate or stopped by the security personnel at guard house), it will be deemed as failed delivery attempt and there will be charges for redelivery.
For Frozen / Chilled Products
Please take note that we're closed on every Sunday, hence there is no delivery on Sunday.
- All orders are processed from Monday to Friday except for weekend.
- Weekend order will be processed from Monday.
For self-collection, our team will notify you via your provided phone contact number when your order is ready for self-collection.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
If you would still like to opt for repacking, we charge $2 per bag repacked.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
Exchange & Return Policy
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its Expiry Date / Damaged Condition Upon Delivery, Delivered of Wrong Item and/or Manufacturer's Defect Item.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original order invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com.
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- Frozen / Chilled products are not exchangeable / returnable due to food safety reasons.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
- We do not provide delivery service for any exchange or return item(s).
- For exchange or return of your purchase to the following address: 238 Balestier Road #01-02 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued for perishable products - food, treats, etc.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Refund is only case by case basis.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to email@example.com or WhatsApp us at +65 8798 4392 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy were last updated on 15th March 2021.