DermCare Pyohex Medicated Shampoo For Dogs, 250ml bottle
DermCare Pyohex Medicated Shampoo For Dogs
Pyohex shampoo and conditioner are for the treatment of bacterial (Staphylococcal) skin infections in dogs. Bacterial skin infections on dogs can have a wide variety of symptoms or appearances and causes.
Common appearances of bacterial infections like Pimples, Circular rings of scale or redness as larger pimples pop and leave ‘rings’ of skin damage. Moist areas of skin commonly referred to as hotspots
Reasons for bacterial skin infections:
Sometimes there is just bad luck involved, although the majority of cases of skin infections in dogs can be tracked to underlying conditions which allow the low numbers of normal bacterial residents to overgrow and cause disease. Underlying causes for bacterial infections Allergy, pollen, grass, food (meats), fleas
Hormonal problems including Cushing’s disease and thyroid problems Parasitic infestations such as demodex mites or Scabies.
Pyohex shampoo and conditioner have the great benefit over creams and lotions in that they can be applied all over, regardless of the amount of fur coverage.
The shampoo should be applied to a wet coat and lathered up. Leave on for 10 minutes before rinsing thoroughly.
Distract the dog from licking during this period. Ingestion of foam can upset their stomach. After rinsing allow the dog to shake excess water from its coat and then rub the conditioner through the coat whilst still damp. This can be achieved by applying a small amount to your hands, lightly rubbing your hands together and then dabbing your hands over your dog’s coat. After the conditioner is roughly distributed give your dog a good rub to evenly distribute it throughout the coat.
How often should I use Pyohex Medicated Shampoo & Conditioner?
During periods of active infection the shampoo and conditioner should be used twice per week. Once the infection has resolved, bathing once per week or fortnight is often enough to prevent recurrences. The time of year may influence the frequency of bathing - during spring and summer, dogs who suffer bad allergies may find they require more frequent bathing then they do in winter when their allergies are not as active.
Active ingredient: 30g/L Chlorhexidine gluconate
Ensure your dog is thoroughly wet before applying Pyohex Medicated Shampoo as this will make lathering and spreading it easier. Use a wet sponge to help to ensure the coat is wet and the Pyohex Medicated Shampoo lathers and spreads well.
Allow the full 10 minutes contact time for the Pyohex Medicated Shampoo as this will allow optimal efficacy.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its EXPIRY DATE / DAMAGED CONDITION UPON DELIVERY, DELIVERED WRONG ITEM and/or MANUFACTURER’S DEFECT ITEM.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original tax invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
Please return your purchase to the following address:238 Balestier Road #01-03 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- All items purchased online through www.pawpykisses.com are returnable & exchangeable except for opened and/or used products.
- Fresh frozen pet food are not exchangeable, returnable and refundable.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer us at +65 9060 6501 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy was last updated on 5th March 2020.