- Guaranteed Analysis
- Delivery / Self-Collection
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
Not your ordinary dental chew
Total body wellness starts from an active lifestyle and good dental health! Specially designed to combat dental and oral issues, Happi Doggy Dental Chews are proven to clean your canine’s teeth by softening and removing tartar stains, hence preventing the build-up of nasty plaque, and voila! Better breath, better pup smooches!
With the addition of Active Plus, dental cleansing has never been easier. Be overwhelmed by your dog's fresh breath, healthy pink gums and strong teeth! Now gluten-free, suitable for even the most sensitive dogs!
Active Plus is a combination of two primary ingredients that work simultaneously to cleanse and protect teeth and gums for your canines.
1) Eucalyptus Oil
- Contains germicidal and antimicrobial properties
- Effective in combating cavities, plaque, gingivitis and other dental infections
- Speeds up wound healing
- Natural remedy for skin infections and helps to nourish the skin and coat
- Helps to deter parasitic conditions found in various parts of the body
2) Perilla Extract
- Inhibits growth of bacteria and combats cavities
- Comprises of Rosmarinic Acid that is anti-allergic and anti-inflammatory
- Reduces gums inflammation and resists redness and swelling
- Abundant in Polyphenols that helps to improve periodontal diseases
- Contains a desirable Omega 3 to 6 ratio
Meat-Free, Grain-Free, Gluten-Free!
Some dogs digest grains and glutens pretty well, but other dogs – like humans – can be intolerant and sensitive. Grain-allergy symptoms may include hot-spots, itching, scabs, skin infections and even diarrhoea. For the benefit all canines, we have made our chews grain-free, gluten-free and even meat-free to cater to vegetarian dogs.
A Whole Mouth Clean Design
Our one-of-a-kind dental chew shape helps to clean and polish tooth rims and ridges that may be harder to reach, hence preventing the occurrence of plaque and tartar build-up with consistent use. Say goodbye to bad doggie breath!
- Grain-free and gluten-free
- Meat-free: Absolutely no meat flavouring, by-products and fillers
- Enriched with Active Plus and Prebiotics
- Contains Omega 3 and 6 for a lustrous fur coat
- Suitable for all life stages and breeds
- With 4X brush bristle heads for 4X the effectiveness
- Available in 6 x Zest flavours and 2 x Care formulas
- Mint: Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory Carries germicidal properties and freshens breath
Tapioca starch, Powdered cellulose, Pea flour, Glycerin, Apple fiber, Sodium caseinate, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Calcium citrate, Sodium hexametaphosphate, Lecithin, Mint oil, Perilla extract, Prebiotics, Yeast cell wall polysaccharide, carmine, Chlorophyllin, Copper complex, Eucalyptus Oil
Crude Protein(Min) 10.5%,
Crude Fat (Min) 6.04%,
Crude Fiber (Max) 0.10%,
Moisture (Max) 13.0%,
Ash (Max) 2.93%,
Phosphorus (Min) 0.2%
Our delivery takes 1-4 business days, and our delivery team will contact you via your provided phone contact number for delivery arrangement when your order has been processed.
Orders $25 & below - $7.
Orders $25 & above - $4.50.
Free delivery for orders $60 & above.
There will be a $7 charges for re-delivery.
- Last minute changes of delivery address.
- Wrong delivery address.
- Nobody to receive the order when delivery time slot is confirmed.
For condominium address, if our driver cannot access into the building (locked gate or stopped by the security personnel at guard house), it will be deemed as failed delivery attempt and there will be charges for redelivery.
For Frozen / Chilled Products
Please take note that we're closed on every Sunday, hence there is no delivery on Sunday.
- All orders are processed from Monday to Friday except for weekend.
- Weekend order will be processed from Monday.
For self-collection, our team will notify you via your provided phone contact number when your order is ready for self-collection.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
If you would still like to opt for repacking, we charge $2 per bag repacked.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
Exchange & Return Policy
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its Expiry Date / Damaged Condition Upon Delivery, Delivered of Wrong Item and/or Manufacturer's Defect Item.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original order invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com.
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- Frozen / Chilled products are not exchangeable / returnable due to food safety reasons.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
- We do not provide delivery service for any exchange or return item(s).
- For exchange or return of your purchase to the following address: 238 Balestier Road #01-02 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued for perishable products - food, treats, etc.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Refund is only case by case basis.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to email@example.com or WhatsApp us at +65 8798 4392 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy were last updated on 15th March 2021.