[20% OFF] Kala Health Digestix Optimal Digestion & Maximum Health
Available in 45 tablets bottle only.
Digestix is a comprehensive digestive formula that includes the widest spectrum of enzymes and vitamins in the pet market. It aids and restores optimal digestion and metabolism of typical canine and feline foods.
Blend of digestive enzymes and the Vitamin B complex. Helps with the breakdown of protein, fat, and carbohydrate into smaller "blocks" of nutrients can be better absorbed into the body. Digestix contains a wide range of proteases, lipase, and amylase intended to be active throughout the gastrointestinal tract.
When to use digestix?
In dogs, symptoms include weight loss, poor hair & coat, frequent flatulence (farting), Coprophagia (poop eating), and diarrhea.
Faeces are often yellow-gray in color with an oily texture.
Common breeds include Cavalier King Charles, German Shepherd Dog and Chow Chow etc. Especially young puppies.
Digestix can be given with Probiotix and Vitalmix/Geriatrix.
Dextrates, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavoring, Whey Protein Concentrate, Maltodextrin, Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, alpha- Amylase, Protease, Pepsin, Bromelain, Papain, Lipase, Lysozyme, Egg Albumin, Niacinamide, dl-alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin A Palmitate, Riboflavin, Cholecalceferol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B12, Folic Acid
For best results, use daily throughout your pet’s life.
Give as treat or crumble and mix with food according to the following schedule:
Small Dogs or Cats: Half tablet daily
Mid-sized Dogs (20-50lbs): One tablet daily
Large Dogs (up to 100lbs): Two tablets daily
Giant Breeds: Three tablets daily
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its EXPIRY DATE / DAMAGED CONDITION UPON DELIVERY, DELIVERED WRONG ITEM and/or MANUFACTURER’S DEFECT ITEM.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original tax invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
Please return your purchase to the following address:238 Balestier Road #01-03 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- All items purchased online through www.pawpykisses.com are returnable & exchangeable except for opened and/or used products.
- Fresh frozen pet food are not exchangeable, returnable and refundable.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to email@example.com or call our customer us at +65 9060 6501 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy was last updated on 5th March 2020.