NutraGold Holistic Salmon & Potato Dry Dog Food
- Guaranteed Analysis
- Feeding Guide
- Delivery / Self-Collection
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
NutraGold Holistic Salmon & Potato Dry Dog Food is holistically formulated with real meat, whole grains and egg for high-quality protein and healthy fats, omega fatty acids for healthy skin and coat and antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables, creating a highly nutritious pet food with superior taste.
It is a rich source of protein and natural antioxidants that not only provides complete nutrition to your puppy but helps to boasts a strong immunity system, while ensuring a healthy grow and appropriate nutrition.
The food kibble and texture helps to maintain optimal level of oral hygiene in your pet and prevents bad breathe and promotes healthier gums.
NutraGold Holistic Lamb & Rice Dry Dog Food Key Benefits:
A holistic salmon and potato diet specially formulated for dogs with sensitivities or allergies
Provides an alternative taste for dogs that love the taste of salmon
Helps decrease inflammation associated with allergies through omega-3 fatty acids
Properly balanced with omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids for healthy skin and a shiny coat
Formulated with added levels of glucosamine and chondroitin to help support healthy joints
Salmon (13%), ocean fish meal (a source of fish oil), potatoes (12%), peas (12%), barley, egg derivatives, millet, canola oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), tomato pomace, linseed, natural flavor, shell fish flour (a source of glucosamine), cartilage of poultry (a source of chondroitin sulphate), dried kelp, carrots (0.1%), apples (0.1%), tomatoes, blueberries, spinach, dried skim milk, cranberries, rosemary extract, parsley flake, yucca schidigera extract, L-Carnitine, vitamins and minerals.
Crude Protein 25%
Crude Oils and Fats 14.0%
Crude Ash 7.0%
Crude Fibres 3.5%
Glucosamine Hydrochloride 300 mg/kg
Chondroitin Sulphate 100 mg/kg
Vitamin A 10,000 IU/kg
Vitamin D 750 IU/kg
Vitamin E 150 IU/kg
Iron Proteinate 60 mg/kg
Copper Proteinate 7 mg/kg
Ferrous Sulphate 60 mg/kg
Copper Sulphate 7 mg/kg
Potassium Iodide 1.5 mg/kg
Manganese Proteinate 20 mg/kg
Manganous Oxide 20 mg/kg
Omega-6 Fatty Acids 1.80%
Omega-3 Fatty Acids 0.30%
Refer to Packaging
Buy 2.5KG free x 3 Vitacraft Dog Sticks.
Buy 15KG free x 10 Vitacraft Dog Sticks.
Flavours will be given by random.
Our delivery takes 1-4 business days, and our delivery team will contact you via your provided phone contact number for delivery arrangement when your order has been processed.
Orders $25 & below - $6.
Orders $25 & above - $3.99.
Free delivery for orders $60 & above.
There will be a $6 charges for re-delivery.
- Last minute changes of delivery address.
- Wrong delivery address.
- Nobody to receive the order when delivery time slot is confirmed.
For Frozen / Chilled Products
Please take note that we're closed on every Wednesday, hence there is no delivery on Wednesday.
- Every order will only be processed on Monday - Friday.
- Tuesday evening & Wednesday order will only be processed on Thursday.
- Weekend order will only be processed on Monday.
For self-collection, our team will notify you via your provided phone contact number when your order is ready for self-collection.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
If you would still like to opt for repacking, we charge $2 per bag repacked.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
Exchange & Return Policy
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its Expiry Date / Damaged Condition Upon Delivery, Delivered of Wrong Item and/or Manufacturer's Defect Item.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original order invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com.
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- Frozen / Chilled products are not exchangeable / returnable due to food safety reasons.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
- We do not provide delivery service for any exchange or return item(s).
- For exchange or return of your purchase to the following address: 238 Balestier Road #01-02 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued for perishable products - food, treats, etc.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Refund is only case by case basis.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us at +65 8798 4392 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy were last updated on 15th March 2021.