Nutrience Grain-Free Subzero Canadian Pacific Dry Dog Food, 2.27kg bag
- Guaranteed Analysis
- Feeding Guide
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
Nutrience Grain Free Subzero Canadian Pacific Dry Dog Food is prepared with fresh, never frozen wild-caught fish and real freeze-dried fish for a superior flavor that even the finickiest dogs will crave.
Rich in Protein: Wild-caught fish from the Canadian Pacific – all delivered fresh and never frozen.
Locally Produced: All Subzero formulations are proudly made in Canada.
Nutriboost Freeze-Dried Raw: Fresh salmon & herring is infused with green mussels, pacific cod liver, pumpkin and Acadian kelp, and then gently freeze-dried to lock in the natural goodness of raw, providing superior flavor and promoting optimal health.
Wholesome Fruits & Vegetables: Whole fruits and vegetables contain rich antioxidant and phytonutrient properties.
Coconut Oil & Botanicals: A special botanical blend and coconut oil are used for their ability to provide multiple health benefits.
Marine Source Omega-3: Salmon oil, herring oil & cod liver are used as the primary sources of DHA and EPA omega-3 fatty acids to ensure a healthy skin and coat, as well as cognitive development and support.
Nutritional Supplements: Powerful prebiotics & probiotics provide a greater absorption of nutrients and promote a healthier digestive tract, while increased levels of glucosamine and chondroitin offer advanced hip & joint protection.
Salmon, herring, hake, sole, cod, flounder, sebastes, cod liver, salmon meal, herring meal, hake meal, sebastes meal, peas, red lentils, canola oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), sweet potatoes, chickpeas, whole eggs, natural fish flavor, sun-cured alfalfa meal, freeze-dried salmon, freeze-dried herring, freeze-dried pumpkin, freeze-dried green mussels, freeze-dried cod liver, freeze-dried kelp, salmon oil, herring oil, coconut oil, pumpkin, butternut squash, carrots, spinach, broccoli, apples, blueberries, cranberries, pomegranate, juniper berry extract, ginger, fennel, chamomile, peppermint leaf, licorice root, turmeric, vitamins [vitamin E supplement, vitamin A supplement, niacin, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid], minerals [zinc sulfate, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, ferrous sulfate, copper proteinate, copper sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite], salt, choline chloride, potassium chloride, L-lysine, DL-methionine, chicory root extract, yucca schidigera extract, yeast extract, thyme extract, glucosamine hydrochloride, rosemary extract, taurine, chondroitin sulfate, L-carnitine, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium bifidum fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product.
Crude protein min. 38.0%
Crude fat min. 18.0%
Crude fiber max. 3.5%
Moisture max. 10.0%
Calcium min. 1.1%
Phosphorus min. 0.9%
Vitamin A min. 20,000 IU/kg
Vitamin D3 min. 1,300 IU/kg
Vitamin E min. 130 IU/kg
Omega-6 fatty acids* min. 4.5%
Omega-3 fatty acids* min. 2.5%
Glucosamine* min. 800 mg/kg
Chondroitin sulfate* min. 400 mg/kg
Total microorganisms* min. 225,000,000 CFU/lb
Nutrience Grain Free benefits dogs of all breeds and life stages. The quantity of food your dog requires is dependent upon size, age, activity level and environment. Simply start with our recommendations, adjust as needed and make sure to always have fresh water available.
Transitioning to Nutrience
It is important to gradually transition your dog from one food to another. Start with a proportion of 25% Nutrience to 75% old food. Slowly change the proportions over the next 5 to 7 days by gradually increasing the amount of Nutrience and decreasing the amount of the old food.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its EXPIRY DATE / DAMAGED CONDITION UPON DELIVERY, DELIVERED WRONG ITEM and/or MANUFACTURER’S DEFECT ITEM.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original tax invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
Please return your purchase to the following address:238 Balestier Road #01-03 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- All items purchased online through www.pawpykisses.com are returnable & exchangeable except for opened and/or used products.
- Fresh frozen pet food are not exchangeable, returnable and refundable.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to email@example.com or call our customer us at +65 9060 6501 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy was last updated on 5th March 2020.