Nutripe Fit Venison Viscera & Green Lamb Tripe Canned Cat Food 95g
- Guaranteed Analysis
- Feeding Guide
- Delivery / Self-Collection
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
Nutripe foods are made with only the freshest and finest ingredients just as nature intended. We insist on maintaining the integrity of all our pet foods. Nutripe Fit comes packed in a nifty 95g can with a clean and sleek design. These formulas, with added Taurine, are formulated specifically with the well-being of cats in mind.
Enhanced with Coenzyme Q10 which supports cardiovascular health, gum health, immune system and energy levels, it provides a healthy alternative for cat owners. Cats will love the good old green tripe taste coupled with additional benefits.
Your cat's satisfaction is guaranteed!
Tripe is the stomach of grazing or ruminating animals such as cows and sheep. Ruminants are animals with four chambered stomach the rumen, reticulum, omasum and abomasums which systematically break down grasses with a slew of digestive enzymes, gastric juices and amino acids.
Essentially, the digestive process of a ruminant is something like a fermentation process with good bacteria acting to aid in the digestion of the hay, grasses and grains chewed by the animals. NuTripe uses the nutrient rich abomasums in our pet food products. Green tripe is raw, unprocessed, leaving all of the natural goodness inside.
It is a quality protein source that also provides vitamins, minerals and other great nutrients to support proper digestion and lean body condition. Combined with other great ingredients, this meal meets the nutritional demands of your cat.
Venison Broth, Venison Viscera (Lung, Kidney, Heart, Liver) *29.50%, Chicken Meat *28.99%, Ocean Fish *20.00%, Green Lamb Tripe*17.79%, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Potassium Chloride, Carrageenan, Guar Gum, Cassia Gum, Taurine, Coenzyme Q10, Choline Chloride, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Niacin, Vitamin E Supplement, Selenium Yeast, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin D3 Supplement. *excluding broth*excluding broth
Crude Protein (min) 7.50%
Crude Fat (min) 3.00%
Crude Fibre (max) 1.00%
Moisture (max) 78.00%
Ash (max) 2.50%
Introduce NUTRIPE to your cat's diet gradually to prevent any disruption of its digestive pattern. NUTRIPE can be fed as a supplement to your cat's favourite raw or dry food.
Our delivery takes 1-3 working days, and our delivery team will contact you via your provided phone contact number for delivery arrangement when your order has been processed.
Please take note that we're closed on every Wednesday, hence there is no delivery on Wednesday.
There will be a $6 charge for re-delivery if delivery arrangement has been made and nobody is available to receive the goods.
For self-collection, our team will notify you via your provided phone contact number when your order is ready for self-collection.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
If you would still like to opt for repacking, we charge $2 per bag repacked.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
Exchange & Return Policy
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its Expiry Date / Damaged Condition Upon Delivery, Delivered of Wrong Item and/or Manufacturer's Defect Item.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original tax invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com.
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- Frozen / Chilled products are not exchangeable / returnable due to food safety reasons.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
- Please return your purchase to the following address: 238 Balestier Road #01-03 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued for perishable products - food, treats, etc.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Refund is only case by case basis.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer us at +65 9060 6501 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy was last updated on 17th October 2020.