ORIJEN Adult Dog Freeze-Dried Food
- Guaranteed Analysis
- Feeding Guide
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
First time purchase with us? $10 OFF on us when you purchase ORIJEN pet foods! Apply "BESTDRYFOOD10" at checkout with minimum order $60 of ORIJEN pet foods. Exclusive for online ordering only.
BIOLOGICALLY APPROPRIATE FREEZE-DRIED FOODS
FRESH FREE-RUN CHICKEN & TURKEY PLUS WILD-CAUGHT HERRING & FLOUNDER
ALL DOGS ARE BIOLOGICALLY ADAPTED TO THRIVE ON A VARIED DIET OF FRESH WHOLE MEATS, WITH SMALL AMOUNTS OF FRUITS, VEGETABLES, AND GRASSES.
Nutrient-dense WholePrey ratios of fresh meat, organs, cartilage and bones, fresh whole fish and fresh whole eggs provide a natural source of virtually every nutrient your dog needs.
Fresh meats are the foundation of ORIJEN foods so all are FRESH (refrigerated, without preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, without preservatives), then gently freeze-dried.
Low-glycemic fresh fruits and vegetables maintain good digestive health and limit carbohydrates, while botanicals act as tonics and cleansers.
Quick and easy, ORIJEN takes only 5 minutes to prepare by adding a 1/4 cup warm water to each medallion and 3-5 minutes to rehydrate. There are 20 nutritious and delicious servings for an 11 lb dog in each 16 oz bag, or you can break up a medallion and sprinkle it over ORIJEN dry food to tempt fussy eaters.
Gently freeze-dried in our own kitchens without cooking or preservatives, to lock in natural, life-giving goodness and provide all the flavour and nutritional benefits of raw foods.
Made in Canada
INGREDIENTS WE LOVE FROM PEOPLE WE TRUST
Chicken (ground with bone), turkey (ground with bone), whole herring, chicken liver, chicken heart, whole eggs, spinach greens, pea fiber, turkey liver, turkey heart, whole flounder, ground whole sunflower seeds, whole pumpkin, butternut squash, whole carrots, whole cranberries, whole blackberries, whole blueberries, apples, pears, plums, apricots, brown kelp, mixed tocopherols (preservative), chicory root, dandelion root, summer savory, peppermint leaf, ginger root, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate.
Crude protein (min.) 36 %
Crude fat (min.) 35 %
Crude fibre (max.) 5 %
Moisture (max.) 4 %
Calcium (min.) 1.6 %
Phosphorus (min.) 1.3 %
Omega-6 fatty acids (min.) 5.5 %
Omega-3 fatty acids (min.) 1.0 %
DHA (min.) 0.2 %
EPA (min.) 0.2 %
Glucosamine (min.) 800 mg/kg
Chondroitin sulfate (min.) 800 mg/kg
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its EXPIRY DATE / DAMAGED CONDITION UPON DELIVERY, DELIVERED WRONG ITEM and/or MANUFACTURER’S DEFECT ITEM.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original tax invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
Please return your purchase to the following address:238 Balestier Road #01-03 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- All items purchased online through www.pawpykisses.com are returnable & exchangeable except for opened and/or used products.
- Fresh frozen pet food are not exchangeable, returnable and refundable.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer us at +65 9060 6501 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy was last updated on 5th March 2020.