Pooch & Mutt Fresh Breath Grain Free Dry Dog Food 2kg
- Guaranteed Analysis
- Feeding Guide
- Delivery / Self-Collection
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
Pooch & Mutt Fresh Breath Grain Free Dry Dog Food is a premium, grain free, complete dried dog food for dogs that have bad breath, poor oral hygiene and weak digestion.
Designed to be fed every day to help your dog's oral hygiene and overall health. It keeps their teeth clean and their breath fresh. The food is packed with active ingredients, including 45% free run, British chicken, sweet potato as a digestion-aiding fibre, parsley as a natural deodoriser, peppermint to help freshen breath, probiotics and prebiotics to aid digestion, and citrus extract to reduce plaque build-up.
All Pooch & Mutt dry dog foods contain NUTRA-BIONIC which is a unique supplement which contains ingredients that provide digestive help, aid the skin and coat, reduce stool odour and support urinal tract health.
Nutra-Bionic also includes:
- Glucosamine and chondroitin to aid joint health
- Probiotics and prebiotics to aid digestive health
- Omega 3&6, zinc and biotin to aid skin and coat
- Yucca which can help reduce stool odour
- Cranberry to aid urinary tract health
- A full vitamin & mineral package and antioxidants.
Chicken (45%; including; 25% freshly prepared chicken, 14% dried chicken, 4% chicken fat, 2% chicken gravy), sweet potato (23%), potato, peas, pea protein, beet pulp, linseed, alfalfa, minerals, vitamins, brewers yeast, mannanoligosaccharides (prebiotic mos) (0.19%), fructooligosaccharides (prebiotic fos) (0.19%), citrus extract (0.08%), peppermint (0.08%), parsley (0.08%), yucca schidigera extract (0.04%), cranberry (0.04%) , glucosamine (175 mg/kg), chondroitin sulphate (125 mg/kg)
crude oils and fats 15% ,
crude fibres 3.5%,
inorganic matter 7%,
omega 6 2.56%,
omega 3 1.14%
Refer to Packaging
Our delivery takes 1-3 working days, and our delivery team will contact you via your provided phone contact number for delivery arrangement when your order has been processed.
Please take note that our delivery is available from Monday to Sunday except for Wednesday.
There will be a $6 charge for re-delivery if delivery arrangement has been made and nobody is available to receive the goods.
For self-collection, our team will notify you via your provided phone contact number when your order is ready for self-collection.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its EXPIRY DATE / DAMAGED CONDITION UPON DELIVERY, DELIVERED WRONG ITEM and/or MANUFACTURER’S DEFECT ITEM.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original tax invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
Please return your purchase to the following address:238 Balestier Road #01-03 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- All items purchased online through www.pawpykisses.com are returnable & exchangeable except for opened and/or used products.
- Fresh frozen pet food are not exchangeable, returnable and refundable.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer us at +65 9060 6501 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy was last updated on 5th March 2020.