Primal Freeze Dried Raw Nuggets Starter Kit for Dogs
Primal 6 PC Nuggets Starter Kit is the perfect way to introduce your dog to a raw diet. With these Starter Kit, you’ll receive SIX pieces of Primal Freeze-Dried Raw nuggets that come in a variety of flavours for your dog to try. Primal provides your dog with convenient ready-to-serve raw freeze-dried meals that are complete, balanced, and packed with protein and nutrition. Simply rehydrate and serve!
Primal Formulas offer the convenience and benefits of a well-balanced, safe, and wholesome raw-food diet without having to grind, chop, measure, or mix the ingredients yourself.
At Primal Pet Foods, we've taken the time to sustainably source, carefully formulate, and lovingly produce a nutritious, raw food diet that is easy for you to serve and delectable for pets to devour. The proof is watching them lick the bowl clean and thrive!
- Lesser allergies.
- Better skin & coat.
- Less smelly stools.
- Cleaner teeth.
- Better digestion.
- Fresher Breath.
- Human Grade Ingredients.
- No steroids, added hormones and antibiotics.
- Certified organic vegetables, fruits & minerals.
Each Starter Kit contains:
- 6 pcs of Primal Nuggets.
- Variety pack of at least 3 different flavours (May include an assortment of Duck, Lamb, Pork & Beef).
- A mystery prize (worth up to $5000).
- Product handout.
Disclaimer: For optimal freshness, best consumed within 1 month from the purchase due to the nature of natural freeze-dried raw food.
Pork Hearts, Pork Livers, Ground Pork Bones, Organic Collard Greens, Organic Squash, Organic Celery, Organic Cranberries, Organic Blueberries, Organic Pumpkin Seeds, Organic Sunflower Seeds, Montmorillonite Clay, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Organic Cilantro, Organic Ginger, Sardine Oil, Organic Ground Alfalfa, Dried Organic Kelp, Organic Quinoa Sprout Powder, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Rosemary Extract, Vitamin E Supplement.
Duck, Duck Necks, Organic Kale, Duck Hearts, Duck Gizzards, Organic Carrots, Organic Squash, Duck Livers, Organic Broccoli, Organic Apples, Organic Blueberries, Organic Cranberries, Organic Pumpkin Seeds, Organic Sunflower Seeds, Montmorillonite Clay, Organic Parsley, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Salmon Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Quinoa Sprout Powder, Dried Organic Kelp, Organic Ground Alfalfa, Organic Rosemary Extract, Vitamin E Supplement.
Lamb Hearts, Lamb Livers, Ground Lamb Bones, Organic Kale, Organic Carrots, Organic Squash, Organic Broccoli, Organic Apples, Organic Cranberries, Organic Blueberries, Organic Pumpkin Seeds, Organic Sunflower Seeds, Montmorillonite Clay, Organic Parsley, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Salmon Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Quinoa Sprout Powder, Dried Organic Kelp, Organic Ground Alfalfa, Organic Rosemary Extract, Vitamin E Supplement.
Beef Hearts, Beef Livers, Ground Beef Bones, Organic Kale, Organic Carrots, Organic Squash, Organic Broccoli, Organic Apples, Organic Cranberries, Organic Blueberries, Organic Pumpkin Seeds, Organic Sunflower Seeds, Montmorillonite Clay, Organic Parsley, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Salmon Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Quinoa Sprout Powder, Dried Organic Kelp, Organic Ground Alfalfa, Organic Rosemary Extract, Vitamin E Supplement.
Made with the highest quality, food-based nutrients, and human-edible proteins, Primal Raw Formulas is a nutritionally superior, cost-effective choice over dry kibble or canned wet food brands. When feeding your pet Primal, you’ll typically be able to serve less volume of food per day than a diet based on processed pet foods may require — a biologically appropriate raw food diet allows for better digestion and assimilation of nutrients than a traditional processed pet food diet.
Primal Pet Foods are appropriate for dogs and cats of all life stages.
For adult pets over 1 year old, our suggestion is to feed your pet based on the 2-3% rule. Feed 2-3% of your pet's body weight, divided into two daily servings.
This Feeding Chart is based on 2.5% Weight Maintenance and formula rotation. Your dog's activity, age, metabolism, and breed may affect overall feeding quantity.
Because of the importance of moisture in a raw diet, Primal recommends rehydrating this product with water for optimum nutrition absorption. To rehydrate add 1 tablespoon of water or for every nugget, or 1/4 cup for 4 nuggets. For best rehydrating results, break nuggets into small pieces and mix thoroughly to force moisture into the product.
Feed adult dogs the equivalent of 2-3% of their body weight in rehydrated food per day.
Transition slowly. Begin by mixing 1/4 parts freeze-dried to 3/4 parts current diet. Gradually increase the amount of freeze-dried daily.
Adult dogs: Divide total daily feeding portion into 2 meals.
Puppies and pregnant or lactating females: Divide total daily feeding portion into 3-4 meals.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its EXPIRY DATE / DAMAGED CONDITION UPON DELIVERY, DELIVERED WRONG ITEM and/or MANUFACTURER’S DEFECT ITEM.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original tax invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
Please return your purchase to the following address:238 Balestier Road #01-03 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- All items purchased online through www.pawpykisses.com are returnable & exchangeable except for opened and/or used products.
- Fresh frozen pet food are not exchangeable, returnable and refundable.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer us at +65 9060 6501 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy was last updated on 5th March 2020.