[33% OFF] Primal Jerky Organic Chicken Chips Dog Treats 3oz
- Guaranteed Analysis
- Feeding Guide
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
Primal Jerky Organic Chicken Chips dog treats is a naturally moist and mouth-watering treat for your pup.
Organic Chicken Chips uses human-grade organic chicken raised in the US without antibiotics or added hormones.
High in single-source protein, this treat is healthy for your dog.
This treat also contains no preservatives, gluten or grain which is suitable for grain-sensitive dogs to enjoy too.
Organic Chicken Chips are great as reward or for training on any occasions.
This limited-ingredient, all-natural treat is so delicious and wholesome you will definitely be tempted to give your buddy one or two more pieces.
All-natural and limited ingredients recipe
Organic chicken raised in US without antibiotics or added hormones
USDA certified organic chicken
No preservatives, gluten or grain
Rich in single-source protein
Great for training or as reward
Comes in a resealable bag for easy storage
Made in USA
For optimum freshness after opening, store in a cool, dry place. Be sure to remove air from bag and seal bag completely after feeding. For jerky treats, keep refrigerated and serve within 14 days after opening for optimum freshness. If jerky treats are kept un-refrigerated after opening, serve within 3 days.
Always wash your hands with hot, soapy water after handling. Not for human consumption. Keep away from children. These products are intended as treats only. Primal treats are not complete diets.â¨
Organic Chicken, Organic Honey, Sea Salt.Â
Crude Protein (min) 35%
Crude Fat (min) 40%
Crude Fiber (max) 1%
Moisture (max) 22%Â
We recommend feeding our treats as a wholesome snack or training treats for dogs. Be sure to only feed appropriately sized treats to your pet. Always monitor your pet when feeding treats.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its EXPIRY DATE / DAMAGED CONDITION UPON DELIVERY, DELIVERED WRONG ITEM and/or MANUFACTURER’S DEFECT ITEM.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original tax invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
Please return your purchase to the following address:238 Balestier Road #01-03 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- All items purchased online through www.pawpykisses.com are returnable & exchangeable except for opened and/or used products.
- Fresh frozen pet food are not exchangeable, returnable and refundable.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer us at +65 9060 6501 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy was last updated on 5th March 2020.