Reliq Mineral Spa Green Tea Shampoo For Dogs
Made from nano-enhanced volcanic minerals
Naturally eliminates odours instantly
pH Balanced (7.5)
No enzymes, alcohol & parabens
Gentle & easy rinse formula
Tear free & lick safe
Moisturises and softens coat
RELIQ was created after discovering a special mineral found in volcanic regions. Combining this mineral with cutting edge nanotechnology enables the products to be extremely effective in cleaning pet’s skin and coat as well as follicle maintenance.
This special blend of natural volcanic silica minerals and Green Tea leaf extract with antioxidants clean, smooth, and shine your dog’s coat.
INSTANT ODOR BUSTER - Nano-enhanced minerals break through bonds of odor molecules and dissolve them on contact.
TEA LEAF ANTIOXIDANT AND VITAMIN PACKED - Each bottle is packed with nutrients including Vitamin E and Pro-vitamin B5 along with Olive oil PEG-7 for superb conditioning.
MOISTURIZES AND SOFTENS SKIN - Hydrates skin and coat with no oil residue. Leaves your dog looking, feeling, and smelling clean.
TURN BATH TIME INTO “AHH” TIME - Soothing and relaxing. The easy rinse formula washes away effortlessly. Reduces bath time and conserves water.
Purified water, Coconut-based natural surfactant, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Volcanic minerals, Vitamin E, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Olive oil PEG 7 emollient, Natural soy extract deodorant, Green tea essential oil, Bergamot oil, White tea leaf extract, Calendula officinalis flower extract, Horehound extract, Scutellaria extract, Citric acid
Our delivery takes 1-3 working days, and our delivery team will contact you via your provided phone contact number for delivery arrangement when your order has been processed.
Please take note that our delivery is available from Monday to Sunday except for Wednesday.
There will be a $6 charge for re-delivery if delivery arrangement has been made and nobody is available to receive the goods.
For self-collection, our team will notify you via your provided phone contact number when your order is ready for self-collection.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its EXPIRY DATE / DAMAGED CONDITION UPON DELIVERY, DELIVERED WRONG ITEM and/or MANUFACTURER’S DEFECT ITEM.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original tax invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
Please return your purchase to the following address:238 Balestier Road #01-03 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- All items purchased online through www.pawpykisses.com are returnable & exchangeable except for opened and/or used products.
- Fresh frozen pet food are not exchangeable, returnable and refundable.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to email@example.com or call our customer us at +65 9060 6501 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy was last updated on 5th March 2020.