Solid Gold Indigo Moon Pollock & Eggs Recipe Dry Cat Food
- Guaranteed Analysis
- Feeding Guide
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
On the hunt for grain and gluten-free food, your cat will love? Solid Gold Indigo Moon High Protein is designed to be everything your kitty needs to keep prowling, pouncing, and playing. It’s a high-protein formula that provides a blend of Nutrient-dense ingredients with healthy fats—then packs it down into a convenient dry food with the flavor your cat craves.
Crafted with a unique blend of 20 superfoods and generous levels of highly digestible chicken and ocean whitefish meal, this recipe is sure to please even the pickiest palate. On the prowl for a grain and gluten-free food your cat will love?
This high-protein formula provides a combination of nutrient-dense ingredients and boasts healthy fats—all packed in a convenient dry food with the flavor your cat craves. Crafted with a unique blend of 20 superfoods and generous levels of highly digestible chicken and ocean whitefish meal, this recipe is sure to please even the pickiest palate.
Ocean Fish Meal, Chicken Meal, Peas, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Potato Protein, Alaskan Pollock, Tapioca, Flaxseed, Dried Eggs, Natural Flavors, Tomato Pomace, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Salmon Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Chicory Root, Carrots, Pumpkin, Parsley, Apples, Cranberries, Blueberries, Lettuce, Celery, Beets, Watercress, Spinach, Broccoli, Spearmint, Vitamin E Supplement, Almond Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Sesame Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Kelp, Thyme, Lentils, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Sulfate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Folic Acid, Calcium Iodate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Rosemary Extract, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation.
Crude Protein (Min.) 42.0%
Crude Fat (Min.) 20.0%
Crude Fiber (Max.) 3.0%
Moisture (Max.) 10.0%
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) (Min.) 0.1%
Vitamin E (Min.) 100 IU/kg
Taurine (Min.) 0.15%
Omega-6 Fatty Acids (Min.) 3.0%*
Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Min.) 1.0%*
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (Min.) 100 mg/kg*
Total Microorganisms (Min.) 2 x 105cfu/g*
(Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Enterococcus Faecium, Lactobacillus Casei)
Weight (lbs.) Daily Food (cups)
We recommend splitting these daily guidelines into two meals. Feeding amounts are guidelines only and may vary based on activity level, health condition, life stage, and temperature. It is important to maintain your cat’s ideal body condition for their long-term health. Since Solid Gold cat foods are complete and balanced, additional food, treats, and supplements may alter that balance. Be sure to offer fresh, clean water daily. We recommend your cat see the veterinarian annually.
Feeding Kittens, Lactating & Gestating Females: Kittens start eating dry food before weaning. Feed free-choice before and after weaning. Pregnant and lactating females should be offered at least two to three times the amounts shown in the table.
Switching to Solid Gold Pet Foods: Switching to any new cat food should be a gradual transition over 7 to 10 days. Replace 25% of the current food with Solid Gold for 2 to 3 days, then feed a little more Solid Gold over the next 5 to 7 days until your cat is eating Solid Gold exclusively. This gradual transition will help reduce digestive upsets that may occur due to the change in diet.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its EXPIRY DATE / DAMAGED CONDITION UPON DELIVERY, DELIVERED WRONG ITEM and/or MANUFACTURER’S DEFECT ITEM.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original tax invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
Please return your purchase to the following address:238 Balestier Road #01-03 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- All items purchased online through www.pawpykisses.com are returnable & exchangeable except for opened and/or used products.
- Fresh frozen pet food are not exchangeable, returnable and refundable.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to email@example.com or call our customer us at +65 9060 6501 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy was last updated on 5th March 2020.