Solid Gold Let's Stay In Indoor Salmon, Lentils & Apple Recipe Dry Cat Food
- Guaranteed Analysis
- Feeding Guide
- Delivery / Self-Collection
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
Your kitty won’t have to leave the indoors to get the holistic nutrition he needs with the Solid Gold Let’s Stay In Indoor Salmon, Lentil & Apple Recipe Adult Grain-Free Dry Cat Food.
Made with real salmon and wholesome veggies like lentils, apples, peas, carrots, and pumpkin, it’s packed with protein and healthy fiber.
Formulated with a unique blend of superfoods including blueberries, celery, beets, watercress, spinach, dried chicory root, and broccoli, it’s designed to bring out the best in your pal. Since it’s high in fermentable fiber and lower in calories, it also helps to naturally reduce hairballs and maintain a healthy weight.
Plus, the formula has protected probiotics to support healthy digestion and balanced levels of omega fatty acids for a soft and shiny coat. It’s made in the USA with no chicken, grains, gluten, potatoes, fillers like corn, wheat and soy, or artificial preservatives.
Look no more, you have found a food specially designed to meet the needs of your indoor cat! Lean, cold water salmon combined with fiber-packed lentils and our unique blend of 20 nutritious superfoods help to keep your cat feeling healthy and satisfied. This grain and gluten-free, potato-free recipe also boasts moderate calories, protected probiotics and balanced levels of omegas.
Provide your indoor cat the balanced (and flavorful!) nutrition they need for a lifetime of indoor fun. Also available in a chicken recipe, Let’s Stay In™ utilizes the same core ingredients across each formula, making it easy to provide your cat flavor variety without the need for transition.
Salmon, Salmon Meal, Lentils, Peas, Turkey Meal, Pea Protein, Pea Fiber, Chicken Fat (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Apples, Natural Flavors, Flaxseed, Dried Eggs, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Salmon Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Calcium Sulfate, Carrots, Pumpkin, Parsley, Cranberries, Blueberries, Lettuce, Celery, Beets, Watercress, Spinach, Dried Chicory Root, Broccoli, Spearmint, Almond Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Sesame Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Kelp, Thyme, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Sulfate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Folic Acid, Calcium Iodate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Rosemary Extract, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product.
Crude Protein (Min.) 36.0%
Taurine (Min.) 0.15%
Crude Fat (Min.) 16.0%
Omega-6 Fatty Acids (Min.) 2.8%*
Crude Fiber (Max.) 8.0%
Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Min.) 0.9%*
Moisture (Max.) 10.0%
DHA (Doxosahexaenoic Acid) (Min.) 0.1%*
Vitamin E (Min.) 250 IU/kg
Lactic Acid Bacteria (Min.) (includes equal amounts of Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Enterococcus Faecium and Lactobacillus Casei) 2 x 10⁵ cfu/g*
Refer to Packaging
Our delivery takes 1-5 business days, and our delivery team will contact you via your provided phone contact number for delivery arrangement when your order has been processed.
Please take note that we're closed on every Wednesday, hence there is no delivery on Wednesday.
- Every order will only be processed on Monday - Friday.
- Wednesday order will only be processed on Thursday.
- Weekend order will only be processed on Monday.
There will be a $6 charges for re-delivery.
- Last minute changes of delivery address.
- Wrong delivery address.
- Nobody to receive the order when delivery time slot is confirmed.
For self-collection, our team will notify you via your provided phone contact number when your order is ready for self-collection.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
If you would still like to opt for repacking, we charge $2 per bag repacked.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
Exchange & Return Policy
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its Expiry Date / Damaged Condition Upon Delivery, Delivered of Wrong Item and/or Manufacturer's Defect Item.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original tax invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com.
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- Frozen / Chilled products are not exchangeable / returnable due to food safety reasons.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
- Please return your purchase to the following address: 238 Balestier Road #01-03 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued for perishable products - food, treats, etc.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Refund is only case by case basis.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to email@example.com or call our customer us at +65 9060 6501 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy was last updated on 17th October 2020.