- Guaranteed Analysis
- Feeding Guide
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
Suitable for dogs of all ages.
Perfect for Small Breeds.
At Stella & Chewy’s, we believe that selecting the best food is one of the most important decisions a pet parent makes. From our first delivery to the last batch crafted in our own USA kitchen, we are focused on making the highest quality pet food available.
Since our own Stella & chewy were introduced to a raw diet and thrived, we have been focused on making the power of raw nutrition more available and more convenient for pets and pet parents everywhere.
As a company, we truly believe in the power of raw and believe that any amount of raw in a dog’s diet will have a meaningful, positive impact. We are proud to provide a wide line-up of offerings that will encourage and allow all pet parents to introduce raw into their best friend’s diet.
We only use quality ingredients responsibly sourced from farmers and ranchers we know and trust. Our Lil' Bites mighty meals are 95% meat, organs & bone and our animal proteins have no added hormones or antibiotics. 100% organic fruits & veggies our recipes incorporate vitamins & minerals from wholesome, certified organic fruits and vegetables.
Our ingredients are sourced from farmers and ranchers that are recognized for their superior, human-grade quality ingredients and highest levels of food handling safety. We go to great lengths to source the world’s finest ingredients and have no ingredients from China.
Chicken with ground bone, chicken liver, chicken gizzard, pumpkin seed, organic cranberries, organic spinach, organic broccoli, organic beets, organic carrots, organic squash, organic blueberries, turmeric, chia seed, fenugreek seed, potassium chloride, dried kelp, sodium phosphate, tocopherols (preservative), choline chloride, dried Pediococcus acidilactici fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium longum fermentation product, dried Bacillus coagulans fermentation product, salt, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, taurine, calcium carbonate, vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, sodium selenite, niacin supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid.
Crude Protein (min.) 48.0%
Crude Fat (min.) 29.0%
Crude Fiber (max.) 5.0%
Moisture (max.) 5.0%
Calorie Content 68 kcal/cup(1/4) 4572 kcal/kg
Feed daily as a complete and balanced meal according to instructions on the packaging, or mix in with dry food and other types of food as a meal mixer or topper. Air/Freeze-dried dehydrated raw food can be served with or without rehydration.
If this food is new to your dog, gradually introduce into his or her diet by mixing in small portions of the new food with the current food. This should take at least 1 week to do so (eg. mix 20% of new food with 80% of the current food for the first two, 40% of the new food with 60% of the current food for the next two, and so on).
Do note that the transition period can take up to a month if your dog: Has a sensitive stomach. Has only been on one or few types of dog food formulas in his or her life. Has only been on kibble or canned food his or her whole life.
Made In USA.
Product Weight 7oz (198g)
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its EXPIRY DATE / DAMAGED CONDITION UPON DELIVERY, DELIVERED WRONG ITEM and/or MANUFACTURER’S DEFECT ITEM.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original tax invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
Please return your purchase to the following address:238 Balestier Road #01-03 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- All items purchased online through www.pawpykisses.com are returnable & exchangeable except for opened and/or used products.
- Fresh frozen pet food are not exchangeable, returnable and refundable.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to email@example.com or call our customer us at +65 9060 6501 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy was last updated on 5th March 2020.