- Guaranteed Analysis
- Feeding Guide
- Delivery / Self-Collection
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
Wellness Core Six Cage-Free Duck Dry Dog Food crafted with just SIX main ingredient sources, CORE SIX is a clean, limited-ingredient, high-protein diet that delivers the balanced nutrition your dog needs to thrive from the core. Each recipe contains only one thoughtfully-sourced animal protein and a short list of hardworking, powerful, non-GMO ingredients.
- Limited ingredients for food sensitive dogs.
- 100% Grain-free.
- Potato-free recipe for sensitive dogs.
- No sourcing of genetically modified ingredients.
- Omega fatty acids for a healthy skin and coat.
- High protein for lean body mass & muscle tone.
The key ingredients that were used for Wellness CORE SIX Cage-Free Duck Dry Dog Food to help your dog live a long and healthy life includes:
- Cage-free Duck - Excellent source of high quality protein & fatty acids.
- Canola Oil - Contains omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.
- Chickpeas - Good source of protein and dietary fiber.
Duck, Duck Meal, Peas, Chickpeas, Pea Protein, Canola Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Tomato Pomace, Ground Flaxseed, Natural Duck Flavor, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Calcium Carbonate, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Ascorbic Acid [Vitamin C]), Choline Chloride, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Taurine, Mixed Tocopherols added to preserve freshness, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Rosemary Extract, Green Tea Extract, Spearmint Extract.
This is a naturally preserved product.
Crude Protein Not Less Than 33.00%
Crude Fat Not Less Than 15.00%
Crude Fiber Not More Than 7.00%
Moisture Not More Than 10.00%
Calcium Not More Than 1.60%
Phosphorus Not More Than 1.30%
Vitamin A Not Less Than 25,000 IU/kg
Vitamin E Not Less Than 400 IU/kg
Omega-6 Fatty Acids* Not Less Than 3.60%
Omega-3 Fatty Acids* Not Less Than 1.80%
Glucosamine* Not Less Than 250 mg/kg
Chondroitin Sulfate* Not Less Than 200 mg/kg
Total Lactic Acid Microorganisms* Not Less Than 80,000,000 CFU/lb
(Lactobacillus plantarum, Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus acidophilus in equal amounts)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
Calorie Content: This food contains 3,708 kcal/kg or 412 kcal/cup ME (metabolizable energy) on an as fed basis.
Wellness® CORE® SIX Cage - Free Duck & Chickpeas Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.
(Standard measuring cup holds approximately 3.9 oz (111 g) of Wellness CORE Wellness CORE LID Duck and Duck Meal Recipe)
DOGS OVER 115 LBS (52 KG): Add ⅓ cup (34 g) cup per additional 10 lbs (4.5 kg).
COMBINATION FEEDING: If feeding with Wellness wet food, reduce dry amount fed by ⅓ cup (34 g), for every 6 oz (170 g) of wet food.
Every dog is a little different, so optimal feeding amounts may vary by age, size, activity level, breed and environment. Please use feeding guidelines as an initial recommendation and adjust as needed.
Buy Wellness Core Six Dry Dog Food 22lb
- Free 1 x Naturediet Wet Dog Food Salmon 200g or Lamb 200g.
- Free 1 x Whimzees Alligator Small Dental Dog Chews (1 PC)
Our delivery takes 1-3 business days, and our delivery team will contact you via your provided phone contact number for delivery arrangement when your order has been processed.
Please take note that we're closed on every Wednesday, hence there is no delivery on Wednesday.
- Every order will only be processed on Monday - Friday.
- Wednesday order will only be processed on Thursday.
- Weekend order will only be processed on Monday.
There will be a $6 charge for re-delivery if delivery arrangement has been made and nobody is available to receive the goods.
For self-collection, our team will notify you via your provided phone contact number when your order is ready for self-collection.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
If you would still like to opt for repacking, we charge $2 per bag repacked.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
Exchange & Return Policy
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its Expiry Date / Damaged Condition Upon Delivery, Delivered of Wrong Item and/or Manufacturer's Defect Item.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original tax invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com.
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- Frozen / Chilled products are not exchangeable / returnable due to food safety reasons.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
- Please return your purchase to the following address: 238 Balestier Road #01-03 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued for perishable products - food, treats, etc.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Refund is only case by case basis.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer us at +65 9060 6501 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy was last updated on 17th October 2020.