Advantix for Extra Large Dogs 25kg & Above
- How to Use?
- Delivery / Self-Collection
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
Parasites such as fleas, ticks, lice and flying insects are more than just a nuisance. These parasites can cause allergic reactions and dermatitis, lead to secondary bacterial infections and even transmit diseases and other parasites!
Advantix for dogs kills fleas and ticks on contact, meaning they don’t have to bite your dog to be affected by the active ingredients. Advantix also repels ticks, mosquitoes, sandflies and stable flies. Available as a simple water-resistant^ spot-on treatment for dogs of all sizes and puppies from seven weeks of age, Advantix is the simple solution to keep your pet safe for life.
- Protects dogs from fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, sandflies, stable flies and lice.
- Kills fleas and ticks on contact so there is no need for them to bite your dog.
- Repels ticks, including the deadly paralysis tick.
- Effective even when your dog gets wet. (See product label for full details.)
- For dogs use only.
It is used for:
- For the prevention and treatment of tick, ﬂea and lice infestations.
- Repulsion of mosquitoes and sand ﬂies.
How does it work?
Advantix contains two main active ingredients called imidacloprid and permethrin that work in combination against fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, sandflies, lice and stable flies. The treatment is administered as simple spot-on treatment. Advantix stays effective even when your dog gets wet.^ Advantix is not suitable for cats, and should only ever be used on dogs.
^See product label for details
Imidacloprid 8.8% w/w.
Permethrin 44.0% w/w.
- Remove the pipette from the package.
- Hold the applicator tube in an upright position, twist and pull off the cap.
- Use the reversed cap to twist and remove the seal from the pipette.
- The entire contents of the Advantix tube should be applied at one spot between the shoulder blades on dogs less than 25 kg and at three spots (between shoulder blades, on the midline of the back between hips and at one spot in between) for dogs >25 kg
Our delivery takes 1-4 business days, and our delivery team will contact you via your provided phone contact number for delivery arrangement when your order has been processed.
Orders $25 & below - $7.
Orders $25 & above - $4.50.
Free delivery for orders $60 & above.
There will be a $7 charges for re-delivery.
- Last minute changes of delivery address.
- Wrong delivery address.
- Nobody to receive the order when delivery time slot is confirmed.
For condominium address, if our driver cannot access into the building (locked gate or stopped by the security personnel at guard house), it will be deemed as failed delivery attempt and there will be charges for redelivery.
For Frozen / Chilled Products
Please take note that we're closed on every Sunday, hence there is no delivery on Sunday.
- All orders are processed from Monday to Friday except for weekend.
- Weekend order will be processed from Monday.
For self-collection, our team will notify you via your provided phone contact number when your order is ready for self-collection.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
If you would still like to opt for repacking, we charge $2 per bag repacked.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
Exchange & Return Policy
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its Expiry Date / Damaged Condition Upon Delivery, Delivered of Wrong Item and/or Manufacturer's Defect Item.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original order invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com.
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- Frozen / Chilled products are not exchangeable / returnable due to food safety reasons.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
- We do not provide delivery service for any exchange or return item(s).
- For exchange or return of your purchase to the following address: 238 Balestier Road #01-02 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued for perishable products - food, treats, etc.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Refund is only case by case basis.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to email@example.com or WhatsApp us at +65 8798 4392 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy were last updated on 15th March 2021.