Advocate Medium for Cats 4 to 8kg
- How to Use?
- Delivery / Self-Collection
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
Advocate protects cats inside and out. Providing comprehensive protection from fleas, heartworm, intestinal worms, lungworms, ear mites and feline mange mites. An easy to use spot-on applied monthly.
No need to bite with Advocate
The ingredients in Advocate provide fast relief from fleas. With its “No Need to Bite” mode of action, the Advocate kills fleas on contact; they don’t have to bite your cat to be killed which means more relief for your cat. Existing fleas are killed within 12 hours, and after this time re-infesting fleas are killed within 1 hour. The active ingredient, imidacloprid, is shed with the natural shedding of your cat’s skin and fur, killing flea larvae in the environment and breaking the flea lifecycle.
Comprehensive protection from intestinal worms
Most wormers only kill adult worms in the intestines at the time of treatment, but this doesn’t solve the problem. Larvae migrate through your cat’s body causing damage, and along with the immature adults, soon mature into adults, not only causing harm to your cat but also leading to environmental contamination from egg shedding before the next treatment. This puts you and your family at risk too!
Advocate not only kills adult roundworms and hookworms but also immature adult and larval stages of these worms, breaking the lifecycle.
Effective treatment and control of lungworms
Advocate is the only flea, heartworm and worm protection product that kills lungworms in the cat. Lungworms can cause debilitating illness in cats characterised by respiratory compromise and may be fatal. Advocate is effective against these parasites, and monthly use controls these parasites.
Advocate prevents re-infection between doses
Between treatments with many products, cats can be re-infected with heartworms and intestinal worms. With regular monthly use, Advocate reaches a steady-state, providing continuous protection from heartworm and intestinal worms between doses.
- Fast-acting – rapidly affects re-infesting fleas in 3-5 minutes of contact.
- Easy to use – simple spot-on treatment.
- Water-resistant (See product label for details).
- Comprehensive heartworm and intestinal worm protection.
It can be used for:
- For the treatment and control of ﬂea, lice, mite, heartworm larval, hookworm and roundworm infestations.
- For the treatment of ear mite and generalized mange infestation.
- Licensed for ﬂea control and heartworm prevention in ferrets.
Imidacloprid 9.1% w/w.
Moxidectin 0.9% w/w.
Make sure your cat is standing during treatment. Remove your cats' collar before application, and replace it when the product has dried, except if you are using a Seresto collar - this does not need to be removed before application.
- Remove required tubes from the packet. Hold the tube upright away from you and pull the cap off.
- Reverse the cap and push the cap back on the tube. Twist the cap to break the seal, and then remove the cap from the tube.
- Part the fur on the back of your cat’s neck and place the tip of the tube on the skin. Squeeze the tube firmly twice and apply the solution directly to the skin.
Avoid applying the treatment near the cat’s eyes or mouth area as this may cause irritation. If you need to, bathe your cat before treatment and apply Advocate when your cat is fully dry. If bathing between treatments, use a soap-free cat shampoo, and it is recommended you bathe your cat no more than fortnightly.
Advocate flea, heartworm and worm treatment for cats are for external use only on cats and kittens from 9 weeks of age.
Our delivery takes 1-4 business days, and our delivery team will contact you via your provided phone contact number for delivery arrangement when your order has been processed.
Orders $25 & below - $7.
Orders $25 & above - $4.50.
Free delivery for orders $60 & above.
There will be a $7 charges for re-delivery.
- Last minute changes of delivery address.
- Wrong delivery address.
- Nobody to receive the order when delivery time slot is confirmed.
For condominium address, if our driver cannot access into the building (locked gate or stopped by the security personnel at guard house), it will be deemed as failed delivery attempt and there will be charges for redelivery.
For Frozen / Chilled Products
This applies to Fresh Frozen Dog Food and Frozen Cat Food. Due to the nature of fresh frozen food, we wish to emphasise on delivering it fresh to our dear customers.
Please take note that we're closed on every Sunday, hence there is no delivery on Sunday.
- All orders are processed from Monday to Friday except for weekend.
- Weekend order will be processed from Monday.
For self-collection, our team will notify you via your provided phone contact number when your order is ready for self-collection.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
If you would still like to opt for repacking, we charge $2 per bag repacked.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
Exchange & Return Policy
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its Expiry Date / Damaged Condition Upon Delivery, Delivered of Wrong Item and/or Manufacturer's Defect Item.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original order invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com.
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- Frozen / Chilled products are not exchangeable / returnable due to food safety reasons.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
- We do not provide delivery service for any exchange or return item(s).
- For exchange or return of your purchase to the following address: 238 Balestier Road #01-02 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued for perishable products - food, treats, etc.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Refund is only case by case basis.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us at +65 8798 4392 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy were last updated on 15th March 2021.