[10% OFF] Big Dog BARF Well-Being Frozen Raw Dog Food 3kg
- Guaranteed Analysis
- Feeding Guide
- I Feed Fresh! Up to $7.50 OFF Discount Code. (Limited-time)
- Delivery / Self-Collection
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
Wellbeing is a lower fat option raw diet, which has been specifically designed for overweight dogs or dogs battling with health conditions such as arthritis, pancreatic issues, liver conditions, renal failure, and cancer.
To our blend of lean muscle meat, vitamin and mineral-rich offal, crushed bone, and cartilage we add nutrient-dense fruits and vegetables and a blend of herbs and extras specific to the wellbeing diet recipe. Traditional healing, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and health-promoting herbs include gotu kola, jiaogulan, herb robert, and turmeric.
This recipe wouldn’t be complete without Big Dog’s special extra ingredients, including ginger, garlic, flaxseed, whole eggs, kelp, wheatgrass, probiotics, and prebiotics. At Big Dog we strive for quality and quantity when it comes to your dog’s health and wellbeing and doesn’t believe it should ever be a choice between the two!
*Available in 3kg pack with 12 x 250g individual patties.
Venison, finely ground venison bone and cartilage, whole fish (salmon and sardines), lamb heart, lamb liver and lamb kidney, seasonal fruits, vege & herbs (kale, broccoli, silver beet, carrots, beetroot, lettuce, cucumber, capsicum, apple, pear, tomato, strawberry, ginger & parsley), wheatgrass, kelp (brown and red seaweed), cold pressed ground flaxseed, alfalfa, brewers yeast, whole egg, turmeric, herb robert, gotu kola, jiaogulan, nettle, garlic, live probiotics, prebiotics, coconut oil.
Fibre 1.25% Maximum,
Calcium: Phosphorus ratio 1:0.7, Ash 1%, Moisture 74%.
Kj/100g = 550 Kj/serve (250g)=1375
We recommend feeding adult dogs (12 months +) 2% of their body weight daily. We recommend puppies (generally 12 months and younger), pregnant and lactating dogs or working dogs 4% of their body weight daily. This is based on the nutritional content of our foods.
We recommend feeding adult cats 2-3% of their body weight daily (this is based on an average sized 4kg cat) and kittens 4-6%.
However, our feeding guidelines are a guide and your pets’ metabolism, breed, size, age and activity level may affect their overall nutritional requirements. Many people wish to replace a raw meal with an appropriate serve of meaty bones for dental health which is an important part of ensuring a healthy raw fed pet. Also taking into account treats as part of the daily energy from food being provided to your pet has an impact.
The important thing to focus on ultimately is that your pet is within a healthy weight range.
It is fine for younger animals (especially puppies) to have extra fat (aka puppy fat) sub 6 months of age. As they grow into adults, it’s more important to fine tune their diet to suit a healthy weight. A healthy weight can be measured in a number of simple physical ways. Ribs shouldn’t be prominent but should be able to be felt with a thin covering of fat over the top. There should be a visible abdominal tuck and when you look at your pet from above, they should have a visible waist. If the ribs can be seen, increase their daily food allowance, if they no longer have a waist and look like a log from above, decrease their daily food allowance until their waist returns.
Start of your dog or cat fresh food feeding journey with Pawpy Kisses today!
Limited-time 1.5x rate from 12-31st October 2020.
FRESH Privileges of up to $7.50 OFF discount code for all fresh frozen pet food and selected food of Stella & Chewy's freeze-dried raw pet food.
Discount code is subjected to terms & conditions.
Our delivery takes 1-3 working days, and our delivery team will contact you via your provided phone contact number for delivery arrangement when your order has been processed.
Please take note that our delivery is available from Monday to Sunday except for Wednesday.
There will be a $6 charge for re-delivery if delivery arrangement has been made and nobody is available to receive the goods.
For self-collection, our team will notify you via your provided phone contact number when your order is ready for self-collection.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
If you would still like to opt for repacking, we charge $2 per bag repacked.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
Exchange & Return Policy
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its Expiry Date / Damaged Condition Upon Delivery, Delivered of Wrong Item and/or Manufacturer's Defect Item.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original tax invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com.
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- Frozen / Chilled products are not exchangeable / returnable due to food safety reasons.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
- Please return your purchase to the following address: 238 Balestier Road #01-03 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued for perishable products - food, treats, etc.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Refund is only case by case basis.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to email@example.com or call our customer us at +65 9060 6501 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy was last updated on 17th October 2020.