Burgess Chicken & Duck Adult Dry Cat Food 1.5kg
- Guaranteed Analysis
- Delivery / Self-Collection
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
Our cat foods are made using premium ingredients to ensure excellent quality and superior taste. We use British protein sources combined with healthy cereals, natural antioxidants, and essential nutrients to help keep your cat happy and healthy.
Our unique recipe contains elevated levels of protein to support obligate carnivores, taurine for a healthy heart and essential fatty acids for healthy skin and shiny coat. We also add natural antioxidants to help support your cat’s immune system and natural prebiotics for a healthy gut.
- Dental defence - reduces plaque & tartar.
- Advanced protein.
- Natural prebiotics and antioxidants.
- Omega fatty acids for good skin & coat.
- Made in UK Suitable for cats aged 1+ year.
Proven Dental Technology: Did you know, it’s estimated that up to 70% of cats develop dental disease by the age of three? That’s why we’ve included Dental Defence Technology which contains a specialist ingredient to reduce plaque formation and support healthy teeth and gums.
- Advanced Protein - High in British protein for natural carnivores.
- Heart Health - Taurine helps support a healthy heart.
- Skin & Coat - Omega fatty acids support healthy skin and a glossy coat.
- Digestive Comfort - Natural prebiotics support beneficial gut bacteria.
- Immune Protection - Natural antioxidants support your cat’s immune system.
Chicken with Duck 35.7% (Poultry meal 24% (min 4% Duck), Poultry fat 5.7%, Chicken digest 3%, Hydrolysed poultry powder 3%) • Maize • Rice • Wheat • Maize gluten • Unmolassed beet pulp (3%) • Fish meal (2%) • Hipro soya* • Brewer’s yeast • Short chain fructo-oligosaccharides (0.3%) • Potassium chloride • STAY-C® 50 (700mg/kg) • Salt
Nutritional Additives Vitamin A (retinyl acetate) (E672) 25,000 iu/kg • Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) (E671) 2,000 iu/kg • Vitamin E (dl alpha tocopherol acetate) (3a700) 250 mg/kg • Copper (copper sulphate pentahydrate) (E4) 20 mg/kg • Iodine (calcium iodate anhydrous) (E2) 0.55 mg/kg • Iron (ferrous sulphate monohydrate) (E1) 200 mg/kg • Manganese (manganese oxide) (E5) 24.2 mg/kg • Selenium (sodium selenite) (E8) 0.33 mg/kg • Zinc (zinc sulphate monohydrate) (E6) 428.6 mg/kg • Taurine 1,500 mg/kg • Methionine 2,500 mg/kg
Crude Protein 30% • Fat Content 12% • Crude Fibre 1.5% • Crude Ash 6%.
Our delivery takes 1-4 business days, and our delivery team will contact you via your provided phone contact number for delivery arrangement when your order has been processed.
Orders $25 & below - $6.
Orders $25 & above - $3.99.
Free delivery for orders $60 & above.
There will be a $6 charges for re-delivery.
- Last minute changes of delivery address.
- Wrong delivery address.
- Nobody to receive the order when delivery time slot is confirmed.
For Frozen / Chilled Products
Please take note that we're closed on every Wednesday, hence there is no delivery on Wednesday.
- Every order will only be processed on Monday - Friday.
- Tuesday evening & Wednesday order will only be processed on Thursday.
- Weekend order will only be processed on Monday.
For self-collection, our team will notify you via your provided phone contact number when your order is ready for self-collection.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
If you would still like to opt for repacking, we charge $2 per bag repacked.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
Exchange & Return Policy
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its Expiry Date / Damaged Condition Upon Delivery, Delivered of Wrong Item and/or Manufacturer's Defect Item.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original order invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com.
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- Frozen / Chilled products are not exchangeable / returnable due to food safety reasons.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
- We do not provide delivery service for any exchange or return item(s).
- For exchange or return of your purchase to the following address: 238 Balestier Road #01-02 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued for perishable products - food, treats, etc.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Refund is only case by case basis.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to email@example.com or WhatsApp us at +65 8798 4392 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy were last updated on 15th March 2021.