- How to Use?
- Delivery / Self-Collection
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
We have shoes, our pups have PawTection.
If you and your pup love walks, our all-natural, vegan and organic PawTection balm is a crucial and potent tool to nourish and protect their paws, keeping them healthy. Dogs are born with incredibly smooth and sensitive paw pads meant for walking through nature, not concrete sidewalks and pavements.
Going out for a hike? Spending time at the beach? Even if you’re just going for a stroll around the neighbourhood, dogs need some extra support in protecting their paws against potential damage. Contact with harsh surfaces and toxic allergens can cause lots of wear and tear, making paws rough, cracked, and peeled. Damage to their paw pads can be very painful and cause distress in their everyday life. PawTection creates a protective barrier to help lock in moisture and prevent damage.
100% natural, safe and edible! Our products will still work even if most of it is licked off. Though for best results, we advise using distractions - a bone to chew on, a yummy treat, dinner, or play with them for a few minutes until the carrier oils have had a chance to work its magic.
PawTection defends paws against damage from:
- Hot surfaces such as pavement, gravel, sand, concrete, decks, etc.
- Harsh elements like ice, salt, snow, rough terrain, & extreme temperatures.
- Reduces the effect of contact with allergens including grass, pollen, & mould.
Despite common misconceptions, dog paws are not meant to be dry and rough. Healthy paws should be hydrated, flexible, and spongy. This allows dogs to get a better grip while walking and running in addition to protecting them against injury.
For post-walk soothing, we recommend using PawTection with Paw Soother.
Organic Mango Butter, Organic Rice Bran Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Carnauba Wax, Sunflower Wax, Candelilla Wax, Natural Vitamin E, Benzoin Resin, Lavender Essential Oil, Ylang Ylang Essential Oil, Rosemary Extract
Mango Butter | Rich in Vitamins A, C, & E to help combat free radicals that cause dryness & cracking in paws
Rice Bran Oil | Natural antioxidant rich in minerals & vitamins to deeply penetrate skin’s layer to nourish deep Lavender Essential Oil | Soothes discomfort, heals & fights against germs & bacteria & naturally eases anxiety & stress Rosemary Extract | All-natural preservative & antioxidant with potent anti-inflammatory properties
We know dogs love to lick their paws, you can rest assured knowing every single ingredient that goes into our vegan dog products are intentionally and carefully sourced. Safe enough for humans, crafted with your dog in mind.
With a distraction in tow (we love training treats or maybe their favourite toy) clean up any excess dirt or debris evident around the affected area. Use two fingers or a low-absorbent cloth to apply a generous amount of PawTection directly over your dog’s paw pads. Paws will be slick after application so allow the area to dry (a nice belly rub always does the trick!) and follow up with a treat or playtime for a positive reward!
Apply anytime before going outside or before exposing your pup's paws to any potentially harmful condition.
For pawsome results, use in conjunction with our Paw Soother balm!
Our delivery takes 1-4 business days, and our delivery team will contact you via your provided phone contact number for delivery arrangement when your order has been processed.
Orders $25 & below - $7.
Orders $25 & above - $4.50.
Free delivery for orders $60 & above.
There will be a $7 charges for re-delivery.
- Last minute changes of delivery address.
- Wrong delivery address.
- Nobody to receive the order when delivery time slot is confirmed.
For condominium address, if our driver cannot access into the building (locked gate or stopped by the security personnel at guard house), it will be deemed as failed delivery attempt and there will be charges for redelivery.
For Frozen / Chilled Products
Please take note that we're closed on every Sunday, hence there is no delivery on Sunday.
- All orders are processed from Monday to Friday except for weekend.
- Weekend order will be processed from Monday.
For self-collection, our team will notify you via your provided phone contact number when your order is ready for self-collection.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
If you would still like to opt for repacking, we charge $2 per bag repacked.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
Exchange & Return Policy
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its Expiry Date / Damaged Condition Upon Delivery, Delivered of Wrong Item and/or Manufacturer's Defect Item.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original order invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com.
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- Frozen / Chilled products are not exchangeable / returnable due to food safety reasons.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
- We do not provide delivery service for any exchange or return item(s).
- For exchange or return of your purchase to the following address: 238 Balestier Road #01-02 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued for perishable products - food, treats, etc.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Refund is only case by case basis.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to email@example.com or WhatsApp us at +65 8798 4392 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy were last updated on 15th March 2021.