- Feeding Guide
- Delivery / Self-Collection
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
This specially formulated supplement combines 4 remarkable active ingredients that have been clinically proven to be very beneficial in the maintenance of healthy joint and for the protection against further deterioration of cartilage.
Celadrin® is a cellular lubricant that provides fast, long-lasting joint relief and helps to enhance overall joint health and functional ability. It has been clinically shown to reduce pain and inflammation without harmful side effects associated with corticosteroids and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) such as stomach ulcers and kidney problems.
Glucosamine stimulates proteoglycans synthesis and helps to rebuild the damaged cartilage. It protects joints from further degeneration.
The low molecular weight Chondroitin Sulphate in this supplement is the most researched brand of Chondroitin Sulphate in the market and has been used in numerous clinical studies with proven effectiveness and bioavailability. It stimulates the production of collagen and inhibits the activity of degenerative enzymes in the joints.
The full clinical benefits of Glucosamine and Chondroitin have been well-established in many scientific studies which indicate that these ingredients can relieve joint pain and may help to reverse joint degeneration.
The high molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid is significantly more effective than other regular Hyaluronic Acid on the market today. The high molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid provides better joint lubrication, shock absorbency, and perhaps greater anti-inflammatory effects and protects joints against overuse.
The holistic way to treat the joint problems is to provide the essential nutrients for the cartilage to heal and to slow down the degeneration of joints which is safe and does not cause serious side effects.
This maximum strength liquid provides the highest effective dose to ensure superior bioavailability and faster absorption into the body. It provides effective pain relief and improves overall joint health so that your pets can move with ease.
- 4-in-1 synergistic formula for optimal joint health and protection against wear and tear.
- Celadrin® for continuous joint lubrication.
- High purity Glucosamine and low molecular weight Chondroitin Sulphate help to rebuild damaged cartilage and prevent degeneration.
- High molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid protects joints from overuse and shocks.
- Maintain healthy joints.
- Relieve joint pain and inflammation.
- Rebuild joint cartilage.
- Improve joint function and ability.
- Protect joints from further degeneration or overuse.
- Provide better joint lubrication and shock absorbency.
Glucosamine HCI 500mg
Chondroitin Sulphate 200mg
Hyaluronic Acid 20mg
Magnesium Aluminum Silicate
Suitable for all breeds of dog and cat. The recommended dose below is calculated based on weight.
This supplement can be crushed and then mixed with the preferred pet’s food.
Follow the recommended dose for at least 4 to 6 weeks. Some may respond in a shorter period of time. You will notice gradual improvement as your pets become more comfortable performing their daily activities such as walking, running and climbing the stairs. Once improvement has been observed, continue with the recommended dose for long-term maintenance of healthy joints and to prevent further deterioration due to wear and tear.
Our delivery takes 1-3 working days, and our delivery team will contact you via your provided phone contact number for delivery arrangement when your order has been processed.
Please take note that we're closed on every Wednesday, hence there is no delivery on Wednesday.
There will be a $6 charge for re-delivery if delivery arrangement has been made and nobody is available to receive the goods.
For self-collection, our team will notify you via your provided phone contact number when your order is ready for self-collection.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
If you would still like to opt for repacking, we charge $2 per bag repacked.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
Exchange & Return Policy
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its Expiry Date / Damaged Condition Upon Delivery, Delivered of Wrong Item and/or Manufacturer's Defect Item.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original tax invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com.
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- Frozen / Chilled products are not exchangeable / returnable due to food safety reasons.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
- Please return your purchase to the following address: 238 Balestier Road #01-03 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued for perishable products - food, treats, etc.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Refund is only case by case basis.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to email@example.com or call our customer us at +65 9060 6501 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy was last updated on 17th October 2020.