[15% OFF] Natural Pet Seaweed Calcium Plus Vitamin C & D Pet Supplement 60 tablets
- Feeding Guide
- Delivery / Self-Collection
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
Calcium is needed throughout the different stages of life to maintain and increase bone density and bone strength in order to prevent osteoporosis and bone loss. When your dog and cat have strong healthy bones, they will continue to enjoy an active life and have the strength to walk, run, jump, and play ball with you.
Natural Seaweed Calcium comes from the natural small red seaweed (Lithothamnion Calcareum) harvested in Ireland’s pollution-free Atlantic waters. It is 100% organic non-dairy, non-animal, marine vegetative origin.
This excellent source of Calcium has better bioavailability when compared with inorganic sources and is easily absorbed by the body to provide an optimal level of Calcium for various biological functions and processes.
It has a neutral taste and is ideal as a supplement for dog and cat. It is highly soluble in acid environment up to the pH of 1.5 (e.g. stomach acid) when compared with Calcium Carbonate, an inorganic source, and Oyster Shell. Furthermore, its fine particle size and porous structure aids dissolution.
Vitamin C helps to enhance the absorption of Calcium from the intestines, hence, increases the bio-availability of Calcium. Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant to fight against free radicals and is required for the production of collagen, the major structural protein that holds bones, muscles, joints, tendons, connective tissues together. Therefore, Vitamin C is important in supporting bone growth and promoting strong healthy bones, teeth, and gums.
Vitamin D promotes the absorption of Calcium and Phosphorus from the intestines into the blood and also helps to maintain the level of Calcium and Phosphorus in the body. Together with other vitamins, minerals, and hormones, Vitamin D helps to promote bone mineralization to increase bone density and bone strength. Thus, adequate intake of Vitamin D from food and sun exposure is essential to bone health.
- 3-in-1 formula for stronger bones and healthy teeth.
- High bioavailability source of Calcium from 100% organic vegetative origin.
- Rich in other essential minerals and trace minerals.
- Vitamin D increases the absorption of Calcium.
- Vitamin C maintains healthy teeth and gums.
- Increase the absorption of Calcium.
- Maintain healthy teeth and gum.
- Support bone growth and development.
Natural Seaweed Calcium 625mg
Essential Minerals 22.5mg
Vitamin C 100mg
Vitamin D 100I.U.
*Essentials Minerals include Boron, Cadmium, Chromium, Cobalt, Copper, Fluorine, Iodine, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Molybdenum, Nickel, Phosphorus, Potassium, Selenium, Sodium, Sulphur, and Zinc.
Natural Orange Flavour
Certolake Sunset Yellow
Suitable for all breeds of dog and cat. To ensure optimal benefits, the recommended dose is calculated based on weight.
It can be crushed and then mixed or sprinkled on top of your pet’s favorite food. Do not mix with hot food, hot water, or warm milk.
It is safe to give this supplement on a long-term basis to provide your dog or cat with an adequate amount of Calcium they need for bone development and maintenance.
Our delivery takes 1-4 business days, and our delivery team will contact you via your provided phone contact number for delivery arrangement when your order has been processed.
Orders $25 & below - $6.
Orders $25 & above - $3.99.
Free delivery for orders $60 & above.
There will be a $6 charges for re-delivery.
- Last minute changes of delivery address.
- Wrong delivery address.
- Nobody to receive the order when delivery time slot is confirmed.
For Frozen / Chilled Products
Please take note that we're closed on every Wednesday, hence there is no delivery on Wednesday.
- Every order will only be processed on Monday - Friday.
- Tuesday evening & Wednesday order will only be processed on Thursday.
- Weekend order will only be processed on Monday.
For self-collection, our team will notify you via your provided phone contact number when your order is ready for self-collection.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
If you would still like to opt for repacking, we charge $2 per bag repacked.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
Exchange & Return Policy
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its Expiry Date / Damaged Condition Upon Delivery, Delivered of Wrong Item and/or Manufacturer's Defect Item.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original order invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com.
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- Frozen / Chilled products are not exchangeable / returnable due to food safety reasons.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
- We do not provide delivery service for any exchange or return item(s).
- For exchange or return of your purchase to the following address: 238 Balestier Road #01-02 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued for perishable products - food, treats, etc.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Refund is only case by case basis.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us at +65 8798 4392 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy were last updated on 15th March 2021.