- How to Use?
- Delivery / Self-Collection
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
This is a natural formulation containing 30ppm nano particle-sized silver ions in purified water. It is non-stinging and non-irritating when applied to open wounds.
This solution is manufactured with the latest nanotechnology that produces silver nanoparticles from 99.99% pure silver in purified water
It is a multi-purpose solution suitable for the rapid healing and treatment of cuts, wounds, boils (skin abscesses), burns, abrasions, blisters, bites, skin irritations, and post-surgical wounds. Its broad-spectrum antimicrobial property is also useful for the treatment of hot spots, ringworm, and various skin infections. It is effective for the treatment of mouth and throat conditions such as ulcers, sore gums, tooth decay, oral infections, and inflammation.
This solution is a natural product capable of eliminating 90 to 100% of bad odours without toxic chemicals. This process changes the underlying microbial ecology of the treated area to one that is balanced, healthy, and controls the re-emergence of harmful chemicals that cause the foul odour. It is easy to use and store. Most deodorizing products simply just mask the odours without taking care of their root cause.
- 99.99% pure Nano Silver.
- Multi-purpose solution for various conditions.
- Broad-spectrum antimicrobial, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Non-stinging, non-allergenic, and non-toxic to humans and animals.
- Remove unpleasant odours.
- Safe for both topical and oral use.
- Kill bacteria, fungi, and viruses.
- Eliminate 650 types of harmful bacteria and microbes. (eg. MRSA, E. coli, Staph. aureus)
- Promote rapid wound healing and tissue regeneration.
- Enhance the immune system and general well-being.
- Remove unpleasant odours and bad breath.
- Relieve skin allergies, inflammations, and insect bites.
- Non-toxic when ingested.
- Safe to use around the mouth, nose, and eyes.
- No side effects.
- Non-allergenic and gentle to sensitive skin.
- Convenient to use with no dilution or rinsing required.
Nano Silver 30ppm
Suitable for all breeds of dog, cat, bird and small animal.
For hot spots, skin irritations and insect bites: Spray directly to the affected area 3 to 4 times daily for 2 days and then twice daily thereafter.
For cuts, burns and abrasions: Spray directly to the affected area twice daily.
For wound healing: Cleanse the wound with clean warm water to remove debris and dirt before application. Spray directly to the wound twice daily. Treat daily as needed. Apply clean gauze dressing if needed.
For mouth ulcers, sore gums, tooth decay, and bad breath: Spray directly into the mouth twice daily.
For grooming and cleaning: Spray directly to the hair coat, body and paw after bathing and allow to dry or apply directly onto the eyes or nose to remove exudates.
For infection control and sanitization (eg. toys, bowls, beddings): Spray directly to the cage or accessories when needed.
Wash hand thoroughly after handling your pets.
It is safe to use regularly and will help to improve various skin problems and provide total protection against infection.
For animal use only.
Our delivery takes 1-5 business days, and our delivery team will contact you via your provided phone contact number for delivery arrangement when your order has been processed.
Please take note that we're closed on every Wednesday, hence there is no delivery on Wednesday.
- Every order will only be processed on Monday - Friday.
- Wednesday order will only be processed on Thursday.
- Weekend order will only be processed on Monday.
There will be a $6 charges for re-delivery.
- Last minute changes of delivery address.
- Wrong delivery address.
- Nobody to receive the order when delivery time slot is confirmed.
For self-collection, our team will notify you via your provided phone contact number when your order is ready for self-collection.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
If you would still like to opt for repacking, we charge $2 per bag repacked.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
Exchange & Return Policy
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its Expiry Date / Damaged Condition Upon Delivery, Delivered of Wrong Item and/or Manufacturer's Defect Item.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original order invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com.
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- Frozen / Chilled products are not exchangeable / returnable due to food safety reasons.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
- We do not provide delivery service for any exchange or return item(s).
- For exchange or return of your purchase to the following address: 238 Balestier Road #01-02 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued for perishable products - food, treats, etc.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Refund is only case by case basis.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to email@example.com or WhatsApp us at +65 8798 4392 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy were last updated on 15th March 2021.