[15% OFF] Natural Pet Bio-3 Pre & Pro Powder for Pets 60g (30 x 2g)
- Feeding Guide
- Delivery / Self-Collection
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
This synbiotic formula of probiotics and prebiotics help to ensure the intestinal microflora are well balanced. The internal balance of the gastrointestinal tract of your pets influences their overall health. Maintaining a healthy digestive system and a strong immune system is crucial to your pet’s general well being and long-term health.
This symbiotic combination of these 3 patented live and active bacteria has a synergistic effect on the growth of the live bacteria as well as the natural microflora. These 3 strains of live bacteria proliferate actively throughout the intestinal tract through symbiosis, which enhances their growth by about 20 times faster than when they are cultured alone.
This supplement is formulated to deliver live and active bacteria into your pet's digestive system which is not found in their daily diet. It also provides the dietary substances (prebiotics) which are the preferred food source for a selected group of the microflora living in the gut to thrive in numbers that benefits your pet’s health. When prebiotics is fermented by beneficial bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract, short-chain fatty acids (SCFA) are produced. SCFA’s have many health benefits.
- 3 patented probiotics from Japan and 6 soluble fibres (prebiotics).
- Restore and maintain a healthy digestive system.
- Increase the absorption of essential nutrients.
- Support optimal intestinal functions.
- Enhance body’s natural immune system .
- Protect against infections.
- Restore and maintain a healthy digestive system due to food intolerance, stress, illnesses or medications (e.g. antibiotics).
- Stimulate digestion for better absorption of essential nutrients.
- Increase the absorption of essential minerals (e.g. Calcium).
- Promote the growth of natural microflora (e.g. Bifidobacteria and Lactobacillus).
- Inhibit the growth of harmful microorganisms and protect against infections.
- Support optimal intestinal functions.
- Relieve of digestive discomforts (e.g. constipation, irritable bowel syndrome) and decrease the duration of diarrhoea.
- Enhance body’s natural immune system.
- Reduce blood lipid and cholesterol levels.
- Reduce the risk of colon cancer.
- Support the control of glucose.
- Reduce faecal odour.
Probiotics (Enterococcus faecium T-110, Clostridium butyricum TO-A and Bacillus mesentericus TO-A) 1.2 Billion CFU
Soluble Fibres Prebiotics (Prebiotics-Galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS), Inulin, Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), Acacia Polysaccharides, Pine Fibre and Wheat Dextrin) 1400mg
Suitable for all breeds of dog, cat and small animal. It is suitable for puppies, kittens and senior pets. The recommended dose below is calculated based on weight:
It can be mixed or sprinkled on top of your pet’s favourite food. For dry food, sprinkle with some water. It can also be mixed with water, juices, or milk. Do not mix with hot food, hot water, or warm milk.
This supplement can be used on a long-term basis to promote a healthy digestive system and a strong immune system. It may help to reduce tear stains, eliminate smelly stools, and stop your pets from eating faeces (corprophagia).
This supplement offers many benefits to your pets and helps them to improve their health and other associated health problems.
Our delivery takes 1-5 business days, and our delivery team will contact you via your provided phone contact number for delivery arrangement when your order has been processed.
Please take note that we're closed on every Wednesday, hence there is no delivery on Wednesday.
- Every order will only be processed on Monday - Friday.
- Wednesday order will only be processed on Thursday.
- Weekend order will only be processed on Monday.
There will be a $6 charges for re-delivery.
- Last minute changes of delivery address.
- Wrong delivery address.
- Nobody to receive the order when delivery time slot is confirmed.
For self-collection, our team will notify you via your provided phone contact number when your order is ready for self-collection.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
If you would still like to opt for repacking, we charge $2 per bag repacked.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
Exchange & Return Policy
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its Expiry Date / Damaged Condition Upon Delivery, Delivered of Wrong Item and/or Manufacturer's Defect Item.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original order invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com.
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- Frozen / Chilled products are not exchangeable / returnable due to food safety reasons.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
- We do not provide delivery service for any exchange or return item(s).
- For exchange or return of your purchase to the following address: 238 Balestier Road #01-02 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued for perishable products - food, treats, etc.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Refund is only case by case basis.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us at +65 8798 4392 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy were last updated on 15th March 2021.