[15% OFF] Natural Pet Skin & Coat Supplement Powder 3g x 30 sachets with 27 Essential Vitamins and Minerals
- Feeding Guide
- Delivery / Self-Collection
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
This formula contains skin enriching nutrients that are required to promote and maintain healthier skin and stronger fur. Hence, your dog and cat will have less scratching and shedding, giving them fuller, softer and glossier coat.
Its unique formula ensures your dog and cat get all the important vitamins, minerals, amino acids, essential fatty acids, and probiotics in order to optimize fur growth and improve their wellness.
Biotin is important for the synthesis of collagen and has an important role in maintaining healthy skin, glossy coat, and stronger nails. Daily intake of Biotin will help to improve the condition of the skin and prevent dry skin and poor fur growth. It helps in the breakdown of carbohydrates, fatty acids, and proteins to release energy.
Regular intake of Zinc is necessary for the maintenance and improvement of the quality of skin, fur, and nails and to keep them in top condition. Deficiency of this essential mineral may lead to hair loss, scaly and crusty skin, and development of skin lesions which are prone to skin problems and infections. It is also needed by cells and enzymes in the body which helps to stimulate wound healing and strengthen the body’s immune system.
Vitamin E is a potent antioxidant, thus protecting various hormones and cells against oxidation and neutralizing free radicals and pollutants that can cause damage. It helps to keep the skin looking younger, promote healing, and slow down the aging process. It plays a role in the formation of cell membranes and increases the endurance of the body.
Essential fatty acids cannot be made by the body and are obtained from food or supplement. Essential fatty acids can help to turn a dry skin and dull coat into healthy skin and a radiant coat. They bring suppleness and youthful appearance to the skin. With the presence of essential fatty acids, an imbalance in the production of inflammatory hormones in the skin can be controlled.
It is safe to give this supplement on a long-term basis to ensure that your pet gets the essential nutrients they need to enhance their health and to maintain healthy skin as well as a fuller and lustrous coat.
- 27 essential vitamins and minerals.
- High in Biotin for fur growth and thicker coat.
- High in Zinc for healthy skin and anti-aging.
- Vitamin E helps to keep the skin looking younger and promote healing.
- High Amino Acids content for collagen formation and skin repair.
- Omega 3 fatty acids for skin protection.
- Promote shiny skin and stronger coat.
- Optimize fur growth.
- Keep the skin looking younger and promote healing.
- Promote collagen formation and skin repair.
- Protect skin against oxidation and slow down the aging.
Natural Minerals 550mg
Amino Acid 1300mg
Essential Fatty Acids 125mg
Suitable for all breeds of dog, cat, and small animal. To ensure optimal benefits, the recommended daily dose below is calculated based on weight.
This supplement can be mixed or sprinkled on top of food. For dry food, sprinkle with some water. It can also be mixed with water, juices or milk. Do not mix with hot food, hot water, or warm milk.
Start on the recommended daily dose above and continue for a minimum of 3 weeks before you notice any improvement. It is important to continue giving this supplement so that you will see the full result in 4 to 6 weeks.
Our delivery takes 1-3 working days, and our delivery team will contact you via your provided phone contact number for delivery arrangement when your order has been processed.
Please take note that our delivery is available from Monday to Sunday except for Wednesday.
There will be a $6 charge for re-delivery if delivery arrangement has been made and nobody is available to receive the goods.
For self-collection, our team will notify you via your provided phone contact number when your order is ready for self-collection.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its EXPIRY DATE / DAMAGED CONDITION UPON DELIVERY, DELIVERED WRONG ITEM and/or MANUFACTURER’S DEFECT ITEM.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original tax invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
Please return your purchase to the following address:238 Balestier Road #01-03 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- All items purchased online through www.pawpykisses.com are returnable & exchangeable except for opened and/or used products.
- Fresh frozen pet food are not exchangeable, returnable and refundable.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to email@example.com or call our customer us at +65 9060 6501 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy was last updated on 5th March 2020.