[15% OFF] Natural Pet Vegetarian 3-in-1 Joint Care 60 Tablets
- Feeding Guide
- Delivery / Self-Collection
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
This hypoallergenic formula contains 100% non-shellfish, non-animal derived Glucosamine which is suitable for vegetarians and pets that are allergic to shellfish or seafood. Most of the Glucosamine available in the market is derived from chitin extracted from the shellfish and is not suitable for pets sensitive to shellfish or seafood as it may cause food allergies which may trigger skin itchiness or digestive problems.
Glucosamine is the fundamental building block for healthy joints. It stimulates proteoglycan synthesis and helps in the regeneration of cartilage. It has a mild anti-inflammatory effect and helps to relieve joint pain. It also helps to promote the production of Hyaluronic Acid, the main component of synovial fluid and matrix of skin and cartilage.
Celadrin® is a cellular lubricant that provides fast, long-lasting joint relief and helps to enhance overall joint health and functional ability. It has been clinically shown to reduce pain and inflammation without harmful side effects associated with corticosteroids and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) such as stomach ulcers and kidney problems.
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent. It relieves joint pain, inflammation, and stiffness to improve joint mobility and flexibility.
Glucosamine is a large molecule required for the regeneration of cartilage. MSM is a small molecule, providing basically the sulfur which is used in the bonding that links the chains of larger compounds. The study has demonstrated the synergistic effect between these two ingredients and they help to accelerate joint repair and regeneration.
- 3-in-1 hypoallergenic veterinary formula.
- Vegetarian Glucosamine helps to rebuild joint cartilage.
- Celadrin® provides continuous joint lubrication.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) relieves pain, inflammation and joint stiffness.
- Does not cause skin outbreak or food sensitivity.
- Suitable for vegetarian pet lovers and their pets.
- Relieve joint pain, inflammation, and stiffness.
- Strengthen the joint structure to improve joint function and flexibility.
- Rebuild joint cartilage for better joint cushioning.
- Promote healthy formation of ligaments and tendons.
- Prevent the degeneration of the joint.
- Promote optimal joint health.
Glucosamine HCl 1000mg
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 200mg
Magnesium Aluminum Silicate
Suitable for all breeds of dog and cat. The recommended daily dose below is calculated based on weight.
This supplement can be sprinkled and mixed with the preferred pet’s food.
Within 1 to 2 weeks, you will notice gradual improvement as your pets become more comfortable performing their daily activities such as walking, running, and climbing the stairs. Once improvement has been observed, continue with this supplement to maintain healthy joint and to prevent further damage to the joints due to wear and tear.
It is suitable for diabetic pets when taken under the supervision of a veterinarian.
Our delivery takes 1-4 business days, and our delivery team will contact you via your provided phone contact number for delivery arrangement when your order has been processed.
Orders $25 & below - $6.
Orders $25 & above - $3.99.
Free delivery for orders $60 & above.
There will be a $6 charges for re-delivery.
- Last minute changes of delivery address.
- Wrong delivery address.
- Nobody to receive the order when delivery time slot is confirmed.
For Frozen / Chilled Products
Please take note that we're closed on every Wednesday, hence there is no delivery on Wednesday.
- Every order will only be processed on Monday - Friday.
- Tuesday evening & Wednesday order will only be processed on Thursday.
- Weekend order will only be processed on Monday.
For self-collection, our team will notify you via your provided phone contact number when your order is ready for self-collection.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
If you would still like to opt for repacking, we charge $2 per bag repacked.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
Exchange & Return Policy
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its Expiry Date / Damaged Condition Upon Delivery, Delivered of Wrong Item and/or Manufacturer's Defect Item.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original order invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com.
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- Frozen / Chilled products are not exchangeable / returnable due to food safety reasons.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
- We do not provide delivery service for any exchange or return item(s).
- For exchange or return of your purchase to the following address: 238 Balestier Road #01-02 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued for perishable products - food, treats, etc.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Refund is only case by case basis.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us at +65 8798 4392 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy were last updated on 15th March 2021.