[20% OFF] NaturVet All-In-One Soft Chews Cup 60 count
- Guaranteed Analysis
- Feeding Guide
- Delivery / Self-Collection
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
All-In-One 4-IN-1 Support soft chews are the ideal product for your pet’s essential needs: digestion, skin and coat, and vitamins and minerals. Helps support overall health. Also contains glucosamine and chondroitin for added joint support in dogs.
This product is intended for intermittent and supplemental feeding only. Due to the tasty nature of our products, do not leave packages unattended around pets.
For use in dogs over the age of 12 weeks.
All in one holistic health support!
- Glucosamine & Chondroitin to enhance hip & joint support.
- Digestive enzymes to help with digestion.
- Essential Fatty Acids (Omega 3) to support skin and coat health through a healthy inflammatory response.
- Multi-vitamins and minerals.
- 60 soft chews (30days supply).
- NASC Quality Seal.
Brewers Dried Yeast, Flaxseed, Glycerin, Dried Potato Product, Lecithin, Dried Shellfish Digest, Natural Flavoring, Water, Dicalcium Phosphate, Canola Oil, Maltodextrin, Tapioca Starch, Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Bitartrate, Chondroitin Sulfate, Dried Aspergillus oryzae Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus niger Fermentation Solubles, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum Fermentation Product, Papaya, Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product, Fructooligosaccharides, Sorbic Acid (a preservative), Calcium Ascorbate (source of Vitamin C), Mixed Tocopherols (a preservative), Vegetable Oil, Vitamin A Palmitate, Citric Acid (a preservative), Biotin, Zinc Sulfate, Niacin Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Riboflavin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pantothenic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Copper Carbonate, Folic Acid, Cobalt Carbonate, Magnesium Stearate.
Per 2 Soft Chews:
Moisture (Max.) 14.6%
Linoleic Acid (Omega-6) 0.6%
alpha-Linolenic Acid (Omega-3) 3%
Iron 0.5 mg
Copper 0.025 mg
Manganese 0.03 mg
Zinc 0.75 mg
Iodine 0.03 mg
Vitamin A 750 IU
Vitamin D3 75 IU
Vitamin E 25 IU
Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 0.12 mg
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 0.33 mg
d-Pantothenic Acid 0.34 mg
Niacin 1.7 mg
Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 0.13 mg
Folic Acid 0.03 mg
Vitamin B12 0.004 mg
Choline 25 mg
*Glucosamine HCl 250 mg
*Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine) 50 mg
*Calcium Ascorbate (Vitamin C) 25 mg
*Oleic Acid (Omega-9) 83.5 mg
*Menadione (Vitamin K) 0.15 mg
*Biotin 0.03 mg
*Cobalt 0.007 mg
*alpha-Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae) 117 SKBU(1)
*Lipase (Aspergillus niger) 10.5 LU(2)
*Cellulase (Trichoderma longibrachiatum) 3.75 CMCU(3)
*Protease (Papaya) 1,105 PU(4)
*Bacillus coagulans 5 Million CFU
(All values are minimum unless otherwise noted.)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Calorie Content (Calculated) ME:
4,722 kcal/kg, 37.8 kcal/2 chews
Feeding Directions For Dogs: (Give with each meal)
Up to 30 lbs. 2 soft chews
31 to 50 lbs. 4 soft chews
51 to 75 lbs. 6 soft chews
Over 75 lbs. 8 soft chews
Can be divided among AM & PM.
Use Daily for Optimal Results!
Our delivery takes 1-4 business days, and our delivery team will contact you via your provided phone contact number for delivery arrangement when your order has been processed.
Orders $25 & below - $7.
Orders $25 & above - $4.50.
Free delivery for orders $60 & above.
There will be a $7 charges for re-delivery.
- Last minute changes of delivery address.
- Wrong delivery address.
- Nobody to receive the order when delivery time slot is confirmed.
For condominium address, if our driver cannot access into the building (locked gate or stopped by the security personnel at guard house), it will be deemed as failed delivery attempt and there will be charges for redelivery.
For Frozen / Chilled Products
Please take note that we're closed on every Sunday, hence there is no delivery on Sunday.
- All orders are processed from Monday to Friday except for weekend.
- Weekend order will be processed from Monday.
For self-collection, our team will notify you via your provided phone contact number when your order is ready for self-collection.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
If you would still like to opt for repacking, we charge $2 per bag repacked.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
Exchange & Return Policy
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its Expiry Date / Damaged Condition Upon Delivery, Delivered of Wrong Item and/or Manufacturer's Defect Item.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original order invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com.
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- Frozen / Chilled products are not exchangeable / returnable due to food safety reasons.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
- We do not provide delivery service for any exchange or return item(s).
- For exchange or return of your purchase to the following address: 238 Balestier Road #01-02 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued for perishable products - food, treats, etc.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Refund is only case by case basis.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to email@example.com or WhatsApp us at +65 8798 4392 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy were last updated on 15th March 2021.