NaturVet All-In-One Soft Chew Cup 60 count
All in one holistic health support!
- Glucosamine & Chondroitin to enhance hip & joint support
- Digestive enzymes to help with digestion
- Essential Fatty Acids (Omega 3) to support skin and coat health through a healthy inflammatory response
- Multi-vitamins and minerals
60 soft chews (30days supply)
Made in the USA
NaturVet All-In-One Soft Chews are the ideal product for your pet’s essential needs ― digestion, skin and coat, vitamins and minerals.
These soft chews also contain glucosamine and chondroitin for enhanced joint support in dogs.
They are high in vitamins and minerals too.
Suitable for dogs above 12 weeks old, this is a tasty, bite-sized chew to help support your dog's overall health.
NaturVet All-In-One Soft Chews come in a 60 count cup (net wt 240g).
Brewer’s Dried Yeast, Flaxseed, Glycerin, Dried Potato Product, Lecithin, Dried Shellfish Digest, Natural Flavoring, Water, Dicalcium Phosphate, Canola Oil, Maltodextrin, Tapioca Starch, Choline Bitartrate, Chondroitin Sulfate, Fructooligosaccharide, Dried Aspergillus oryzae Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus niger Fermentation Solubles, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum Fermentation Product, Dried Papaya, Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product, Vitamin E Supplement, Sorbic Acid (a preservative), Mixed Tocopherols (a preservative), Rosemary Extract, Vegetable Oil, Ascorbic Acid (Source of Vitamin C), Ferrous Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Citric Acid (a preservative), Niacin Supplement, Biotin, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Pantothenic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Potassium Iodide, Manganese Sulfate, Folic Acid, Copper Carbonate, Cobalt Carbonate, Magnesium Stearate
Suggested Daily Usage:
Can be divided among AM & PM.
Up to 30 lbs. ― 2 soft chews
31 to 50 lbs. ― 4 soft chews
51 to 75 lbs. ― 6 soft chews
Over 76 lbs. ― 8 soft chews
Guaranteed Analysis per 2 soft chews:
Moisture (Max.) ― 14.6%
Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) (Min.) ― (53.5 mg) 0.6%
Calcium (Min.) ― 0.4%
Phosphorus (Min.) ― 0.3%
Potassium (Min.) ― 0.01 mg
Magnesium (Min.) ― 0.00012 mg
Iron (Min.) ― 0.5 mg
Copper (Min.) ― 0.025 mg
Manganese (Min.) ― 0.03 mg
Zinc (Min.) ― 0.75 mg
Iodine (Min.) ― 0.03 mg
Vitamin A (Min.) ― 750 IU
Vitamin D3 (Min.) ― 75 IU
Vitamin E (Min.) ― 25 IU
Thiamine (Vitamin B1) (Min.) ― 0.12 mg
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) (Min.) ― 0.33 mg
d-Pantothenic Acid (Min.) ― 0.34 mg
Niacin (Min.) ― 1.7 mg
Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) (Min.) ― 0.13 mg
Folic Acid (Min.) ― 0.03 mg
Vitamin B12 (Min.) ― 0.004 mg
Choline (Min.) ― 25 mg
*Glucosamine HCl (Min.) ― 250 mg
*Linolenic Acid (Omega 3) (Min.) ― 240 mg
*Chondroitin Sulfate (Min.) ― 50 mg
*Calcium Ascorbate (Vitamin C) (Min.) ― 25 mg
*Oleic Acid (Omega 9) (Min.) ― 83.5 mg
*Menadione (Vitamin K) (Min.) ― 0.15 mg
*Biotin (Min.) ― 0.03 mg
*Cobalt (Min.) ― 0.007 mg
*Alpha-Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae) ― Not less than 117 SKB Units1
*Lipase (Aspergillus niger) ― Not less than 10.5 LU2
*Cellulase (Trichoderma longibrachiatum) ― Not less than 3.75 CMCU3
*Protease (Papaya) ― Not less than 1105 PU4
*Bacillus coagulans ― Not less than 5 Million CFU
*Not Recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its EXPIRY DATE / DAMAGED CONDITION UPON DELIVERY, DELIVERED WRONG ITEM and/or MANUFACTURER’S DEFECT ITEM.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original tax invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
Please return your purchase to the following address:238 Balestier Road #01-03 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- All items purchased online through www.pawpykisses.com are returnable & exchangeable except for opened and/or used products.
- Fresh frozen pet food are not exchangeable, returnable and refundable.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer us at +65 9060 6501 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy was last updated on 5th March 2020.