[20% OFF] NaturVet ArthriSoothe-GOLD Level 3 Soft Chew Cup 70 count
- Delivery / Self-Collection
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
Recommended for advanced support for healthy hip and joint function
Reduces pain and stiffness of joints
Increases flexibility and mobility of your pet
Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Hyaluronic Acid, Green Lipped Mussel and MSM
Natural ingredients to ensure it's safe for your pet
Comes with 70 soft chews
Made in the USA
NaturVet ArthriSoothe-GOLD Level 3 Soft Chews are recommended to support healthy hip and joint function.
This chews will help to maintain joint flexibility and alleviate aches and discomfort associated with daily exercise.
Joint care is extremely important in pets that are overweight, over the age of seven, or that are particularly active.
Treating a pet's joints is best done as a preventive measure to ensure that arthritis and hip dysplasia do not cause irreparable damage to their joints.
These chews are formulated to provide essential components for joint reconstruction and maintenance.
Among these components are glucosamine and chondroitin which are used to create the cartilage that connects joints and the synovial fluid that lubricates them.
Also included in this formula are Yucca Schidigera and Boswellia Serrata which have anti-inflammation and anti-arthritic properties.
NaturVet ArthriSoothe-GOLD Level 3 Soft Chews also contain MSM and Green-Lipped Mussel to combat inflammation and prevent joint stiffness.
This soft chews are suitable for dogs and cats over the age of 12 weeks and is clinically tested to increase activity level* in your pets.
NaturVet ArthriSoothe-GOLD Level 3 Soft Chews come in a 70 count cup (net wt 168g).
Active Ingredients per 2 Soft Chews:
Glucosamine (Shellfish Source) ― 500 mg
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) ― 500 mg
Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine Source) ― 200 mg
Green Lipped Mussel (Perna Canaliculus) ― 200 mg
Proprietary Enzyme Blend ― 130 mg
Boswellia Serrata ― 90 mg
Yucca Schidigera ― 90 mg
Calcium Ascorbate (Vitamin C) ― 60 mg
Zinc ― 7 mg
Hyaluronic Acid ― 5 mg
dl-alpha tocopheryl (Vitamin E) ― 60 IU
Brewer’s Dried Yeast, Canola Oil, Dried Potato Product, Flaxseed, Glycerin, Lecithin, Maltodextrin, Mixed Tocopherols, Natural Flavoring, Rosemary Extract, Sorbic Acid, Tapioca Starch, Vegetable Oil, and Water.
Suggested Daily Usage:
Cats and Dogs up to 10 lbs. ― 1-2 chews
Dogs 11 to 39 lbs. ― 3 chews
Dogs 40 to 79 lbs. ― 4-5 chews
Dogs 80 lbs. and over ― 6 chews
Double the daily amount for the first 3 weeks.
Cautions and Warnings:
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not yet been proven. If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian. Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
Due to the tasty nature of our products, do not leave package unattended around pets. For animal use only. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Our delivery takes 1-4 business days, and our delivery team will contact you via your provided phone contact number for delivery arrangement when your order has been processed.
Orders $25 & below - $7.
Orders $25 & above - $4.50.
Free delivery for orders $60 & above.
There will be a $7 charges for re-delivery.
- Last minute changes of delivery address.
- Wrong delivery address.
- Nobody to receive the order when delivery time slot is confirmed.
For condominium address, if our driver cannot access into the building (locked gate or stopped by the security personnel at guard house), it will be deemed as failed delivery attempt and there will be charges for redelivery.
For Frozen / Chilled Products
Please take note that we're closed on every Sunday, hence there is no delivery on Sunday.
- All orders are processed from Monday to Friday except for weekend.
- Weekend order will be processed from Monday.
For self-collection, our team will notify you via your provided phone contact number when your order is ready for self-collection.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
If you would still like to opt for repacking, we charge $2 per bag repacked.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
Exchange & Return Policy
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its Expiry Date / Damaged Condition Upon Delivery, Delivered of Wrong Item and/or Manufacturer's Defect Item.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original order invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com.
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- Frozen / Chilled products are not exchangeable / returnable due to food safety reasons.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
- We do not provide delivery service for any exchange or return item(s).
- For exchange or return of your purchase to the following address: 238 Balestier Road #01-02 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued for perishable products - food, treats, etc.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Refund is only case by case basis.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us at +65 8798 4392 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy were last updated on 15th March 2021.