[20% OFF] NaturVet Digestive Enzymes Plus Pre & Probiotics Soft Chew Cup 70 count
- Delivery / Self-Collection
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
Helps support diet change
Aids in a healthy digestive tract
Assist in absorption of essential nutrients
Clear snap cap seals freshness in
Contains 70 soft chews
Made in the USA
Digestive Enzymes Plus Pre & Probiotics Soft Chews by NaturVet are soft chewable tablets that will assist in the digestion and absorption of essential nutrients.
These soft chews include four different types of enzymes ― Alpha-Amylase, Lipase, Cellulase and Protease.
― Alpha-Amylase which can hydrolyze starch
― Protease which can hydrolyze proteins
― Cellulase which can break down cellulose
― Lipase which can hydrolyze triglycerides
The chews also include probiotics that works to maintain a healthy digestive tract and support diet change.
NaturVet Digestive Enzymes Plus Probiotics Soft Chews are free of wheat and other filler ingredients that can be difficult for dogs to digest.
Suitable for dogs above 6 weeks old, this is a tasty, bite-sized chew to help support your dog's digestive tract and nutrient absorption rate.
NaturVet Digestive Enzymes Plus Probiotics Soft Chews come in a 70 count cup (net wt 168g).
Brewer’s Dried Yeast, Dried Potato Product, Glycerine, Flaxseed, Lecithin, Fructooligosaccharide, Dried Aspergillus oryzae Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus niger Fermentation Solubles, Trichoderma longibrachiatum, Carica papaya, Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product, Canola Oil, Water, Natural Flavoring, Tapioca Starch, Maltodextrins, Sorbic Acid (a preservative), Mixed Tocopherols (a preservative), Rosemary Extract, and Vegetable Oil.
Suggested Daily Usage:
Up to 20 lbs. ― 1 soft chew
21 to 40 lbs. ― 2 soft chews
41 to 80 lbs. ― 3 soft chews
Over 81 lbs. ― 4 soft chews
This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. Due to the tasty nature of our products, do not leave package unattended around pets.
Guaranteed Analysis per 2 Soft Chews:
Moisture (max.) ― 15.29%
*Alpha-Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae) (min.) ― 2200 SKB Units1
*Lipase (Aspergillus niger) (min.) ― 200 LU2
*Cellulase (Trichoderma longibrachiatum) (min.) ― 70 CMCU3
*Protease (Papaya) (min.) ― 21,000 PU4
*Bacillus coagulants (min.) ― 95 Million CFU
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
(1) One SKB unit is defined as the amount of enzyme needed to form 10 mg of reducing sugars from 1% soluble starch solution at ph 5.0 and 40c in 30 minutes. (2) One FCC Lipase Unit (LU) is defined as that quantity of enzyme that will liberate the equivalent of one μmol of acid (H+) per minute from the substrate, under the conditions of the assay. The assay is based on a five-minute hydrolysis of an olive oil substrate at pH 6.5 and 30°C. The fatty acids released on hydrolysis of the glycerol esters are determined by titration with sodium hydroxide. (3) One carboxymethyl cellulose unit (CMCU) is that amount of enzyme which liberates one micromole of reducing sugar (expressed as glucose equivalents) in one minute under the conditions of the assay. (4) The activity of bromelain is measured in the FCC PU; the assay of which is based on the hydrolysis of casein. This assay is based on a 60-minute proteolytic hydrolysis of a casein substrate.
Our delivery takes 1-4 business days, and our delivery team will contact you via your provided phone contact number for delivery arrangement when your order has been processed.
Orders $25 & below - $6.
Orders $25 & above - $3.99.
Free delivery for orders $60 & above.
There will be a $6 charges for re-delivery.
- Last minute changes of delivery address.
- Wrong delivery address.
- Nobody to receive the order when delivery time slot is confirmed.
For Frozen / Chilled Products
Please take note that we're closed on every Wednesday, hence there is no delivery on Wednesday.
- Every order will only be processed on Monday - Friday.
- Tuesday evening & Wednesday order will only be processed on Thursday.
- Weekend order will only be processed on Monday.
For self-collection, our team will notify you via your provided phone contact number when your order is ready for self-collection.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
If you would still like to opt for repacking, we charge $2 per bag repacked.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
Exchange & Return Policy
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its Expiry Date / Damaged Condition Upon Delivery, Delivered of Wrong Item and/or Manufacturer's Defect Item.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original order invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com.
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- Frozen / Chilled products are not exchangeable / returnable due to food safety reasons.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
- We do not provide delivery service for any exchange or return item(s).
- For exchange or return of your purchase to the following address: 238 Balestier Road #01-02 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued for perishable products - food, treats, etc.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Refund is only case by case basis.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us at +65 8798 4392 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy were last updated on 15th March 2021.