[20% OFF] NaturVet Glucosamine DS Plus Level 2 Soft Chew Cup 70 count
Advanced hip and joint care
Maintains healthy bones and connective tissues
Removes damaging free radicals
Suitable for pets starting to experience joint issues
Includes 70 palatable soft chews
Made in the USA
NaturVet Glucosamine DS Plus Level 2 Soft Chews are recommended to support healthy hip and joint function.
This formulation includes fatty acids and vitamins that help to maintain joint flexibility and alleviate aches and discomfort associated with daily exercise.
These soft chews also contain Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate which provide components for the cartilage and synovial fluid that are essential to joint maintenance.
Special ingredients are also added in to enhance the formula, such as Yucca Schidigera which has anti-inflammatory and anti-arthritic properties.
MSM is also added in for connective tissue support while providing antioxidants to help remove damaging free radicals.
These soft chews are ideal for dogs and cats over 12 weeks old that have recently began to experience the ill effects of joint disorders.
NaturVet Glucosamine DS Plus Level 2 Soft Chews come in a 70 count cup (net wt 168g).
Active Ingredients per 2 Soft Chews:
Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish Source) ― 500 mg
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) ― 500 mg
Yucca Schidigera ― 90 mg
Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine Source) ― 60 mg
Calcium Ascorbate (Vitamin C) ― 58 mg
dl-alpha Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) ― 60 IU
Omega 3 Fatty Acids ― 1800 mcg
Omega 6 Fatty Acids ― 946 mcg
Brewer’s Dried Yeast, Canola Oil, Citric Acid, Dried Potato Product, Flaxseed, Fish Oil, Glycerin, Lecithin, Maltodextrin, Mixed Tocopherols, Natural Flavoring, Rosemary Extract, Sorbic Acid, Tapioca Starch, Vegetable Oil, and Water.
Suggested Daily Usage
Cats and Dogs up to 30 lbs. ― 2 soft chews
Dogs 31 to 50 lbs. ― 3-4 soft chews
Dogs 51 to 75 lbs. ― 5-6 soft chews
Dogs 76 lbs. and over ― 7-8 soft chews
Double the daily amount for the first 3 weeks.
Cautions and Warnings:
afe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not yet been proven. If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian. Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
Due to the tasty nature of our products, do not leave package unattended around pets. For animal use only. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Our delivery takes 1-3 business days, and our delivery team will contact you via your provided phone contact number for delivery arrangement when your order has been processed.
Please take note that we're closed on every Wednesday, hence there is no delivery on Wednesday.
- Every order will only be processed on Monday - Friday.
- Wednesday order will only be processed on Thursday.
- Weekend order will only be processed on Monday.
There will be a $6 charge for re-delivery if delivery arrangement has been made and nobody is available to receive the goods.
For self-collection, our team will notify you via your provided phone contact number when your order is ready for self-collection.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
If you would still like to opt for repacking, we charge $2 per bag repacked.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
Exchange & Return Policy
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its Expiry Date / Damaged Condition Upon Delivery, Delivered of Wrong Item and/or Manufacturer's Defect Item.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original tax invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com.
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- Frozen / Chilled products are not exchangeable / returnable due to food safety reasons.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
- Please return your purchase to the following address: 238 Balestier Road #01-03 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued for perishable products - food, treats, etc.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Refund is only case by case basis.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to email@example.com or call our customer us at +65 9060 6501 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy was last updated on 17th October 2020.