NaturVet Skin & Coat Plus Breath Aid Soft Chew Cup 70 count
- Delivery / Self-Collection
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
Tasty soft chews pets love
Helps support healthy skin and glossy coat
Omega-3, Omega-6 and biotin
Plus Breath Aid
Contains Parsley leaf, Rosemary extract & Citric Acid
70 soft chews in a cup with clear snap cap to seal freshness
NaturVet Skin & Coat Plus Breath Aid Soft Chews are suggested in helping to support healthy skin and a glossy coat.
These delectable soft chews are rich in vitamins and fatty acids such as Omega-3, Omega-6 and biotin that work to promote a healthy skin and coat in dogs.
The formula also contains breath aid to help keep your dog's breath smelling great.
Ingredients like Parsley leaf, Rosemary extract and Citric Acid are added to the formula to neutralise bad breath.
These soft chews are made with only the highest quality of all natural active ingredients and are without wheat and other fillers that are known to cause an upset stomach.
They are ideal for dogs over 12 weeks old that needs a healthy skin and shiny coat.
NaturVet Skin & Coat Plus Breath Aid Soft Chews come in a 70 count cup (net wt 154g).
Flaxseed, Dried Potato Product, Glycerin, Brewer’s Dried Yeast, Lecithin, Salmon Oil, Deionized Water, Maltodextrin, Natural Flavoring, Parsley Leaf, Tapioca Starch, Fish Oil, Calcium Ascorbate, Sorbic Acid (a preservative), Mixed Tocopherols (a preservative), Rosemary Extract, Vegetable Oil, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Citric Acid (a preservative), and Biotin.
Guaranteed Analysis per 2 Soft Chews:
Linoleic Acid (Omega-6) (min.) ― (50 mg) 1.1%
Zinc ― 2 mg
Vitamin E ― 10 IU
*Linolenic Acid (Omega-3) ― 200 mg
*Calcium Ascorbate (Vitamin C) ― 25 mg
*Biotin ― 0.002 mg
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Suggested Daily Usage:
Up to 25 lbs. ― 1-2 soft chews
26 to 50 lbs. ― 3-4 soft chews
51 to 75 lbs. ― 5-6 soft chews
Over 76 lbs. ― 7-8 soft chews
Our delivery takes 1-4 business days, and our delivery team will contact you via your provided phone contact number for delivery arrangement when your order has been processed.
Orders $25 & below - $7.
Orders $25 & above - $4.50.
Free delivery for orders $60 & above.
There will be a $7 charges for re-delivery.
- Last minute changes of delivery address.
- Wrong delivery address.
- Nobody to receive the order when delivery time slot is confirmed.
For condominium address, if our driver cannot access into the building (locked gate or stopped by the security personnel at guard house), it will be deemed as failed delivery attempt and there will be charges for redelivery.
For Frozen / Chilled Products
Please take note that we're closed on every Sunday, hence there is no delivery on Sunday.
- All orders are processed from Monday to Friday except for weekend.
- Weekend order will be processed from Monday.
For self-collection, our team will notify you via your provided phone contact number when your order is ready for self-collection.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
If you would still like to opt for repacking, we charge $2 per bag repacked.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
Exchange & Return Policy
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its Expiry Date / Damaged Condition Upon Delivery, Delivered of Wrong Item and/or Manufacturer's Defect Item.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original order invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com.
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- Frozen / Chilled products are not exchangeable / returnable due to food safety reasons.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
- We do not provide delivery service for any exchange or return item(s).
- For exchange or return of your purchase to the following address: 238 Balestier Road #01-02 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued for perishable products - food, treats, etc.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Refund is only case by case basis.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us at +65 8798 4392 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy were last updated on 15th March 2021.