NaturVet VitaPet Adult Plus Breath Aid Soft Chew Cup 60 count
Formulated specifically for adult dogs
Full spectrum of daily vitamins and minerals
Plus Breath Aid
contains 60 soft chews
Made in the USA
NaturVet VitaPet Adult Plus Breath Aid provide comprehensive nutritional support in delectable soft chew form.
It is formulated specifically for adult dogs over 1 years old and it provides a full spectrum of vitamins and minerals with Omega-6 fatty acids.
This formula comes with added Breath Aid to help combat bad breath for your dog.
Ingredients like Parsley leaf and Rosemary extract are added to help freshen their breath.
NaturVet VitaPet Adult Plus Breath Aid Soft Chews are wheat-free and are made here in the USA to ensure that they are safe for your dog.
This reusable, dishwasher-safe container includes 60 soft chews (net wt 180g).
Now you can be assured that your dog is getting all the vitamins and minerals he need to thrive.
Glycerine, Dicalcium Phosphate, Brewer’s Dried Yeast, Dried Potato Product, Flaxseed, Lecithin, Canola Oil, Parsley Leaf, Natural Flavoring, Water, Magnesium Stearate, Maltodextrins, Tapioca Starch, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin Supplement, Sorbic Acid (a preservative), Mixed Tocopherols (a preservative), Rosemary Extract, Vegetable Oil, Beta Carotene, Vitamin A Palmitate, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, dl-Methionine, Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Copper Carbonate, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin B12 Supplement.
Guaranteed Analysis per Soft Chew:
Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) ― (30 mg)1.4%
Calcium ― 3.3%
Phosphorus ― 2.56%
Potassium ― 0.0005%
Magnesium ― 0.00023 mg
Iron ― 1 mg
Copper ― 0.050 mg
Manganese ― 0.060 mg
Zinc ― 1.5 mg
Iodine ― 0.052 mg
Vitamin A ― 450 IU
Vitamin D 3 ― 100 IU
Vitamin E ― 2 IU
Thiamine (Vitamin B1) ― 0.819 mg
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) ― 1 mg
Niacin ― 10 mg
Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) ― 0.082 mg
Vitamin B ― 0.0002 mg
*Cobalt ― 0.014 mg
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Suggested Daily Usage:
Up to 10 lbs. ― 1/2 soft chew
Over 11 lbs. ― 1 to 2 soft chews
For Sick, Convalescing, Pregnant or Nursing Dogs:
Up to 10 lbs. ― 1 soft chew
Over 11 lbs. ― 2 soft chews
This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. Due to the tasty nature of our products, do not leave package unattended around pets.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its EXPIRY DATE / DAMAGED CONDITION UPON DELIVERY, DELIVERED WRONG ITEM and/or MANUFACTURER’S DEFECT ITEM.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original tax invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
Please return your purchase to the following address:238 Balestier Road #01-03 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- All items purchased online through www.pawpykisses.com are returnable & exchangeable except for opened and/or used products.
- Fresh frozen pet food are not exchangeable, returnable and refundable.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer us at +65 9060 6501 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy was last updated on 5th March 2020.