Nootie Progility Skin & Coat With Probiotics Soft Chew Dog Supplement 90ct
- Feeding Guide
- Delivery / Self-Collection
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
Nootie Progility Skin & Coat With Probiotics Soft Chew Dog Supplement are veterinarian formulated soft chew supplements. It contain ingredients rich in Omega-3 and 6 fatty acids which help to boost your dog’s skin health and coat condition, and can also aid your dog’s joint health by lubricating joints and help prevent diseases caused by free radicals. Enhanced with probiotics, it can aid your dog’s digestive health and immune system, and help to maximize the absorption of nutrients and active ingredients. The chews are cold pressed to retain the nutrients in all of its ingredients and preserve their optimal effectiveness.
Key ingredients & benefits:
EPA & DHA (Fish Oil) – Rich in omega-3 fatty acids known to improve the overall health of skin and promote a shinier coat
Linolenic Acid (Flaxseed Oil) – Contains high levels of plant based omega-3 fatty acids including anti-inflammatory properties to help maintain healthy skin & coat.
Krill Oil – Powerful source of omega-3 & 6 fatty acids that helps to boost immunity, promote joint lubrication and contains antioxidants associated with defending cells against damaging free radicals that cause diseases.
Cold-pressed – A modern production process that uses cold temperatures to retain the maximum efficacy of all ingredients otherwise compromised by heat.
Probiotics – Help support digestive and immune health by aiding the body to properly absorb nutrients and active ingredients.
Active Ingredients Per 1 Soft Chew:
Eicosapentaenoic Acid, EPA (from fish oil)…………………… 90 mg
Docosahexaenoic Acid, DHA (from fish oil)………………….. 60 mg
Linolenic Acid, Flaxseed Oil (omega 3 & 6 fatty acids)…… 50 mg
Krill Oil (omega 3 & 6 fatty acids)……………………………….. 25 mg
Probiotic Proprietary Blend of Bifidobacterium Bifidum, Bacillus Coagulants, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Casei, Lactobacillus Fermentum, Lactobacillus Plantarum and Lactobacillus Reuteri……………………………..223×106 cfu
Other ingredients: Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Propionate, Cheese Powder, Coconut Oil, Corn Starch, Glycerin, Lecithin, Purified Water, Rice Bran, Safflower Oil, Sorbic Acid, Vitamin E, Zinc Gluconate.
Directions For Daily Use:
Up to 30 lbs………………… 1/2 Chew Daily
31 – 60 lbs………………….. 1 Chew Daily
61 – 90 lbs………………….. 2 Chews Daily
91 lbs & over……………….. 3 Chews Daily
For dogs requiring more than one chew daily, divide between AM and PM.
Our delivery takes 1-3 business days, and our delivery team will contact you via your provided phone contact number for delivery arrangement when your order has been processed.
Please take note that we're closed on every Wednesday, hence there is no delivery on Wednesday.
- Every order will only be processed on Monday - Friday.
- Wednesday order will only be processed on Thursday.
- Weekend order will only be processed on Monday.
There will be a $6 charge for re-delivery if delivery arrangement has been made and nobody is available to receive the goods.
For self-collection, our team will notify you via your provided phone contact number when your order is ready for self-collection.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
If you would still like to opt for repacking, we charge $2 per bag repacked.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
Exchange & Return Policy
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its Expiry Date / Damaged Condition Upon Delivery, Delivered of Wrong Item and/or Manufacturer's Defect Item.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original tax invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com.
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- Frozen / Chilled products are not exchangeable / returnable due to food safety reasons.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
- Please return your purchase to the following address: 238 Balestier Road #01-03 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued for perishable products - food, treats, etc.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Refund is only case by case basis.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to email@example.com or call our customer us at +65 9060 6501 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy was last updated on 17th October 2020.