Nutrience Infusion Healthy Kitten Dry Cat Food 2.27kg
- Guaranteed Analysis
- Feeding Guide
- Delivery / Self-Collection
- Repacking Policy
- Exchange, Return & Refund Policy
Nutrience Infusion is a Canadian made food, combining fresh, never frozen chicken, low-glycemic whole grains, vegetables, fruits, and nutrient-rich botanicals.
Rich in Protein:
Poultry from British Columbia’s Fraser Valley – delivered fresh and never frozen.
Our Infusion formulations are proudly made in Canada.
Protein-rich kibble is freeze-dried infused for superior flavor even the finickiest pets will crave.
Wholesome Fruits & Vegetables:
Whole fruits and vegetables contain rich antioxidant and phytonutrient properties.
Coconut Oil & Botanicals:
A special botanical blend and coconut oil are used for their ability to provide multiple health benefits.
Marine Source Omega-3:
Salmon oil is used as the primary sources of DHA and EPA omega-3 fatty acids to ensure a healthy skin and coat.
Powerful prebiotics & probiotics provide a greater absorption of nutrients and promote a healthier digestive tract, while increased levels of glucosamine and chondroitin offer advanced hip & joint protection.
Deboned chicken, chicken meal, steel cut oats, pearl barley, green peas, red lentils, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), natural chicken flavour, sun-cured alfalfa, freeze-dried chicken liver, salmon oil, coconut oil, pumpkin, butternut squash, carrots, spinach, broccoli, apples, blueberries, cranberries, pomegranate, juniper berry extract, ginger, fennel, chamomile, peppermint leaf, licorice root, turmeric, vitamins (vitamin E supplement, vitamin A supplement, niacin, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid), minerals (zinc sulfate, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, ferrous sulphate, copper proteinate, copper sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite), lecithin, salt, choline chloride, potassium chloride, chicory root extract, yeast extract, calcium carbonate, DL-methionine, L-lysine, taurine, rosemary extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium bifidum fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product.
Crude protein min. 36.0%
Crude fat min. 20.0%
Crude fiber max. 3.5%
Moisture max. 10.0%
Calcium min. 1.2%
Phosphorus min. 0.9%
Magnesium min. 0.1%
Vitamin A min. 20,000 IU/kg
Vitamin D3 min. 1,300 IU/kg
Vitamin E min. 130 IU/kg
Taurine min. 0.15%
Omega-6 fatty acids* min. 3.8%
Omega-3 fatty acids* min. 0.3%
Total microorganisms* min. 120M CFU/lb (L. acidophilus, L. casei, B. bifidum, E. faecium in descending amounts)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
Calorie Content 3,935 kcal/kg or 472 kcal/cup ME
Nutrience Infusion Healthy Kitten is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for growth. Suitable For Kittens
All cats aren’t created equal. Your cat may require more or less food depending on age, activity level and environment. Simply start with our recommendations, adjust as needed and make sure to always have fresh water available.
Transitioning to Nutrience:
It is important to gradually transition your cat from one food to another. Start with a proportion of 25% Nutrience to 75% old food. Slowly change the proportions over the next 5 to 7 days by gradually increasing the amount of Nutrience and decreasing the amount of old food.
1 cup (8 oz) = 120 g
Our delivery takes 1-5 business days, and our delivery team will contact you via your provided phone contact number for delivery arrangement when your order has been processed.
Please take note that we're closed on every Wednesday, hence there is no delivery on Wednesday.
- Every order will only be processed on Monday - Friday.
- Wednesday order will only be processed on Thursday.
- Weekend order will only be processed on Monday.
There will be a $6 charges for re-delivery.
- Last minute changes of delivery address.
- Wrong delivery address.
- Nobody to receive the order when delivery time slot is confirmed.
For self-collection, our team will notify you via your provided phone contact number when your order is ready for self-collection.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Pawpy Kisses does not recommend the repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, We have instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for the repacked pet food.
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage, refund, claim or liability whatsoever, including but not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked pet food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacked date is only for your reference and can be found printed on each individual pack.
Please be informed that for any machine-repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, except for the final pack which may not be the same due to the residual content.
- Packs will be restored in original packaging as far as possible. In the event that space is constrained, repacked pet food will be stored in a separate packaging.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in our facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.
If you would still like to opt for repacking, we charge $2 per bag repacked.
Thank you for shopping at Pawpy Kisses Pet Supplies & Services Pte Ltd.
Pet parents are strongly advised to check the item(s) purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All item(s) leaving for dispatch have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described below only apply to online purchases made through www.pawpykisses.com.
Exchange & Return Policy
- We will ONLY exchange item(s) due to past its Expiry Date / Damaged Condition Upon Delivery, Delivered of Wrong Item and/or Manufacturer's Defect Item.
- All exchanges must be returned within 7 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (unused and unsoiled).
- We will require the original order invoice as proof of purchase from www.pawpykisses.com.
- Please note that the item(s) cannot be exchanged without the original tax invoice and we reserve the right not to accept the item(s).
- The item(s) will be inspected upon received.
- Frozen / Chilled products are not exchangeable / returnable due to food safety reasons.
- All returned item(s) must be in good condition and all original packaging (including original tax invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
- We do not provide delivery service for any exchange or return item(s).
- For exchange or return of your purchase to the following address: 238 Balestier Road #01-02 Singapore 329701.
- No refund will be issued for perishable products - food, treats, etc.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Refund is only case by case basis.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- If the item(s) is returned and/or exchanged, customer(s) is responsible for: return shipping amount – SGD$10 delivery charge/trip.
- All sale items (with vouchers, promo codes, promotion, and clearance) cannot be exchanged or returned.
- We are always here to help. If you have questions, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us at +65 8798 4392 (During Office Hours).
This return, exchange and refund policy were last updated on 15th March 2021.